Looking for a server

Started by Dyne, Nov 02, 2011, 09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dyne

I am looking for a server that I can play as gunslinger or ninja and still be able to PvP. I would prefer a regular 99/70 level server, XP rate preferred at medium but anything is ok really. I don't want insane items that give absurd abilities or stats to restricted classes.

derrick

www.brightsidero.com Come try us out!

Base Level= 255/120
Rates= 10k/10k

Drop rate= MvP 1% , Non MvP 3-10%
Player base= 25-80
Guild Transfers are pretty well balanced. http://www.brightsidero.com/forum/index.php/topic,417.0.html
Custom Quests, Fishing, Instances, Cooking, Guild Houses, Commands and Main Town.
All Donations Items are balanced, and they are obtainable in game.
There are always events in the server, and GM throws events Daily.
Alot of customs. ALL BALANCED. We focus on balancing of items and classes in the server.
3rd jobs are enabled BUT OPTIONAL, they cannot use their skills in WoE for balancing purposes and have their own PvP room.
Death Knight and Extended Super Novice IMPLEMENTED !

Very friendly and helpful community
Professional Staff. Our staff tries to add in new quests, instances and update the server as much as we can.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate asking. BrightsideRO will give you a different experience and brighter look in RO.
Hope to see you guys soon !

www.brightsidero.com

JermZ

www.infinity-ro.net[Dead]

Neo

Come join us

iFeel Ragnarok Online
50/50/25
99/70 No 3rd Class
1% Normal Card
0.01% MVP Card
Balanced Server and Stable Server
Ninja and Gunslinger Rocks

Come Join Us

www.ifeelro.net

Kuprin

www.lets-ro.com will be doing a bit more balancing work in the near future, that may include some slight PvP/WoE related buffs to the Ninja and Gunslinger. It won't be anything big, but the gap between them and other PvP classes isn't actually that wide. They're quite playable, if you learn how to make them work.
Embrace the invigorating spirit of sport! Come, fight me!

Dyne

You have my interest Kuprin, but most assassins will murder a ninja, with 1 to 2 Soulbreakers (Even if they aren't specialized in it and don't have great gear) against a ninjitsu ninja or a kunai/shrunken. They don't even really need it, they can kill you with Throw Venom Knife as well. They are able to stealth and move so they have the opening advantage to strike first and easily get first blood. If the damage was reduced on Soulbreaker vs. Ninjas and Throw Venom Knife didn't bypass CCS so that blows could be traded but assassin will always have the advantage with cloaking and stealth. I don't want to just die immediately at any second against an assassin since they are so common. Not to say ninja is effective against every other class but that is just one of the huge issues. The idea is to balance it so it is weaker than the assassin but still able to stand a chance. What do you think?

Strudel

Well there's not much to go on but I hope I can get you to try out LimitRO Metro.
We're a trans class server with a custom town, a well built BG system, active & friendly players and good rates.

General information
Rates: 75x/75x/25x - Card 0.5%, MvP Card 0.05%, Quest 10x, MvP Drop 10x
BG: Additional Battleground with Rush & Conquest, self scripted not bought.
Language: All GM's support english, but also German, Swedish and Chinese. The community in general all speak english, some better than others. Although we also have Czech, Russian, Spanish & German speakers amongst others.
Jobs: Trans, Extended, No 3rd.
GM Activity: You'll find a GM on everyday.
Community: Everybody is very friendly.
WoE: Started 24.09.2011
NPC: Every town has a Healer & Warper (Dungeons & Fields) some also have Tool Dealer & Repairman, Job Changer.
Quests: Custom quests for Pets in a custom town. Hat Maker, Mission (Level Up) boards that help you level up after completing missions, as well as Mission (MvP Hunt) with which you can get special items that the Hat Maker does not provide.
Commands: @autoloot, @alootid, @whosells, @jtws, @go, @gstorage (password protected), @commands, @time, & more, NO @storage.

Concerning Wings: We have 6 or 7 little wings such as these:
Spoiler
&
[close]
They are donations and no slot, +1 stats, +1% Atk & +1% Def.

Purr

Come check out bo-ro.net
I've seen several killer ninjas in PVP, not as many gunslingers though. I advise gearing up before hitting the pvp rooms to test anything. Theirs lots of aggressive pvpers here.  ;D

- Base level 254/get all skills
- Main Language: English and Spanish
- Automated Events, Daily Quests, Custom Quests, Existing economy, Vote Shop, Lottery, 250+ headgears, Crafting, Recipes, Instanced Dungeons and much more
- Active and professional staff/ GM held events
- Frequent Updates
- Community can be aggressive in PVP like I said.
- 70+ commands
- NO WINGS/ donations can be obtained by regular players in-game

Goodluck ^-^

leadtech

Try our new and fresh server @ FreyaRO

- 99/70 Highrate
- 5k/5k 20% Normal Cards and 5 % Mvp Cards
- Lots of Custom Events
- Balanced Items
- Friendly Community
- Active GM's a
- Many Quest Items

Forum: http://freya-ro.com/boards

Join us now ;)
Try us to prove ;)

Flash Ragnarok Online [ONLINE]
http://flash-ro.info

potatochips

Quote from: Dyne on Nov 02, 2011, 09:22 PM
I am looking for a server that I can play as gunslinger or ninja and still be able to PvP. I would prefer a regular 99/70 level server, XP rate preferred at medium but anything is ok really. I don't want insane items that give absurd abilities or stats to restricted classes.

In IntenseRO, they don't have customized skills/stats but they are the same as how it is in Official. You can definitely PvP as a Gunslinger or a Ninja but it might be a bit difficult when you're facing Third Jobs.
Rates are 150x/150x/Custom so leveling is faster plus they have two quests that allow you to get a few level jumps. Max levels are 99/70 for Trans and 150/70 for Thirds.
No imbalanced items and all players get the same @commands.

Visit their site for more info: www.intense-ro.net
The Jedi Code is flawed. Suck it up, Yoda.

Cawliflower

Come try out DivinityRO! Not only do we have a dedicated and active staff, we keep the general mechanics of the game without ridiculous nerfing or unfair advantages. All changes are agreed upon through the community, first - which is my top priority. Our max level is 99/70, 100x/100x~150x/150x (floating rates), max stat 99.

We have a ton of automated events and GM held events. Our beginning to DivinityRO will take you through a storyline quest which captivates all players who join due to the complexity and our attention to detail. Our goal is to facilitate a server that keeps your RO enjoyment always at best. We've created a lot of exposure for PvP, WoE and KoE to ensure as we grow our community will be involved and it is easily accessible, as well. Some of our custom features include our Universal Banking System that allows players to create a Universal Bank Account that allows players to access their funds from any account or let their friends do so. The security layer is through an Account # and a Four Digit Pin Code.

I can guarantee if you give us a try, you won't be sorry. Not only do we include all you've required, but we have a lot more than meets the eye.

www.divinityro.com - Main website
www.divinityro.net - Control Panel

Hope to see you there,
Cookie | DivinityRO Administrator, Core Developer, Owner

If you don't believe me? Take a look at what our players say. Please note, this is after only a month of being opened! :) Click me!
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Nomi

Name - Midgard Chronicles: The Rebirth
Rates - 150/150/40/30/20
Max Level - 255/120
Max Stat - 255
WoE? - Yes
Active staff? - Yes
Community - Small but active

We are a custom made server with much to offer, such as automated events, custom quests, custom mobs, WoE, PvP, and much much more. Of course I feel a little out of my element by saying "much much more", but I can honestly say that it is true. We do have much more to offer than what I could post in this single... well post. While I agree the rates of the server may be a little higher than you requested, but I can assure you that the effort to level is no more easier simply because of it.

Our community is friendly, our staff is non-corrupt and helpful, and even as I type, we are preparing even more materials to add to our ever growing server.

Site - http://midgardro-gaming.com/
Forums - http://forums.midgardro-gaming.com/

I apologize for my poor post, but I'm not too great with this sort of thing. I do hope that you give us a try though, as we'd be happy to have you with us. :3

Raziel

Give Woon Reloaded a try.... it is the place to be,especially for a ninja - i'm a ninja player myself ^^

Don't worry about soul breakers jeez it was always easy to counter them.

As per your requirements:
We do not have any custom items - so no class advantage.
No op donate items enter - no one gets an advantage here too.
Our main policy is No custom and well balanced server.
So you can expect balance as long as your here :D
And , we are new , so you can get a fresh start with all our new players^^

you may also visit our RMS page and see what our players had to say:
http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=13456&itv=6&url_sname=Woon%20Reloaded&page_num=1

Rates are : 150x l 150x l 50x l 1x boss cards

For more info, refer this thread http://forum.ratemyserver.net/mid-rates/woon-reloaded-launched-8th-nov-2011-mid-rate/

Our Website : http://www.woon-ro.com/

P.S: You may also ask me if you need any guidance with ninja ^^

~Rody

10x - 10x - 5x  Pre-Renewal server with no overpowered donation or custom items.
Visit us @ Website l Forums l Wiki