Looking for a server (description to follow)

Started by Ageko, May 17, 2015, 03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ageko

I read that theres a specific amount of things I should answer to make things go smoother so here's what I am interested in:

The rates of the server you are looking for.  Specific mvp item or card drop rates.
  >Rates can be anywhere from 1x/1x/1x to 300/300/300

Maximum Level / Job Level / Stats.
  >Base Level: 200-250
  >Job Level: 80-125
  >Stats: 170-255

Population range.
  >New and decent looking or 100+. Doesn't faze me as long as it's not dead or dying. I can play with 20 people if theres some promise of growth, or with 1000 if they are decent folks

Server geographical location.
  >Anywhere as long as I won't lag too much being as I am on East Coast USA

The main language of the server and any secondary languages you would like to see.
  >Preferably English, but I also speak Russian.

Customs, episodes, apsd, specific map, WoE time or other miscellaneous features.
  >192-196 ASPD.
  >If anyone here every played a server where you can actually acquire the god items ie: Sleipnir without guild dungeons and donations. As well as maybe Lord Kahos Horns?
I remember I played a server that had these runes you could put into your equips that would give a certain amount of a specific stats into your item. ie: +5/10/20/xx str/luk/dex/int/vit

Servers I have already played and outlived:
RebirthRO (Loki), ArmadaRO, VoidRO, LimitRO, TalonRO,AstralRO (this one server that had a couple as owners and a green website, can't remember for the life of me).
Many many many more.

This is my last try to get back into this game. If I can't find another home I guess I'll just have to finally call it quits. I'll be very happy if one of you kind folk could help out :)

SIDE NOTE:
Renewal is not applicable. MUST BE PRE-RENEWAL System. I dont get the new way of Ragnarok, and I don't want to get it to be completely honest.
Now this doesn't mean the server can't have 3rd jobs, just that it must be the old school with a reskin ;)
Thanks again.

Irreverence

OldRO:

255/99, max stats 150, rates 200x/160x/100x, 0.75% card drop.

God items such as Sleip and Bris obtainable through a coupon system, higher gods items such as bryn, aes and meg are acquired normally.

We average around 35-40 people these days, but we're always putting the word out for more.

Main languages are English and Spanish, but we got one other russian guy. ;P

All GMs speak English.

Ageko

Quote from: Irreverence on May 17, 2015, 07:02 PM
//

Funny enough I was downloading this about 2 hours before you posted that xD
Lets see how it is.
IGN: Ageko
Going to check out your donation list but its a bit messy on the webpage. Or at least loads up messy. No offence. <3

Irreverence

None taken, the website's still somewhat in development, as it's the first of its kind. Appreciate the feedback though O: