LOOKING FOR A SERVER!!

Started by darkclaw001, Sep 10, 2011, 06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkclaw001

:) :) :) :) :) :) LOOKING FOR A SERVER WITH NICE POPULATION..WITH FEATURES LIKE THE OLD NAMELESS-RO (WHERE ONLY ONE ARROW IS ENOUGH)   :) :) :) :) :) :)

PLZ REPLY IF THERE IS A SERVER AS SUCH

yC

At least say your desired rates?

Honorbydeath

not sure why you deleted my post yc, do you need to be taught how to learn to mod? cause he may have actually liked our server...

Usagimimi

Quote from: Honorbydeath on Sep 12, 2011, 02:43 PM
not sure why you deleted my post yc, do you need to be taught how to learn to mod? cause he may have actually liked our server...

inb4 yC

:x You're really lippy, the OP didn't follow thread requirements which makes replies inert.

Chemical Crush

yeah I agree, if I were you i'd watch what I say.  I mean yC is the Admin of the forums.  If she deletes your post she has good reason to.

Oreo

You should give Midgard Cronicles a try!
Heres the website link http://midgardro-gaming.com/
You didnt specifiy what rates you prefered or any qualities in a server you were looking for so i'll just sum everything up for you and if it sounds good to you then give it a shot and we will see you there. (: (Though Im going to add you will need more then 1 arrow. But they are easy to obtain and cheap :P )

Midgard Cronicles is a midrate server that has been around since January 2010.
Rates are 150x/150x. Normal drop rate is 40x  and Card drop is 30x/MVP 20x.
Max level is 255/120 for any class including baby classes.
This is a 3rd class server. Baby 3rd classes are not yet implemented but will be in the near future.

If you are into WoE - We have Woe 1 on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturdays. And A 24 hr WoE called Mannhiem. Pvp is still avalible.

A few other points id like to make..

-The MC community is very active and friendly. I'm sure any server will say this but personally this is the most noticable of all servers I have played.
- MC has had alot of work put into it in regards to maximizing players experience. Bug fixes, Lag spikes taken care of and any suggestions are looked at as they come in.
- Leveling isnt too easy or too hard.
- The donates are fantastic. And if your not in the position to donate MC offers Quests for gear (:

Also my full review here http://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-reviews/midgard-cronicles/ If you want to read about Midgard Cronicles in more detail.

Hope you find the right server for you!

Secret Duckie

Because the rules of the forum say that for server seeking you have to post relevant information to the person's original request that doesn't seem as if it's just a server advertisement. This person posted no requirements, so therefore all information is irrelevant, and only advertisements.

So basically yC wanted to clean up the thread of these advertisements until they actually post what they want and we can respond to those desires. But once again, yes, yC is the admin and do whatever she wants. xD <3

yC

Pretty sure I saw two advertisement posts followed that try to hit on everything but with  no mention of population or the arrow requirement that is being asked.  The OP did not list further requirements did not mean the topic fits to be spammed with server ads.

Honorbydeath

why is it ok for oreo to post then?
learn equality yc, if he can post, i can post, i know you seen his post because your post is below his, so delete his, or undelete mine, make this forums fair, or shut it down for the better of the ro community

Chemical Crush

Quote from: Honorbydeath on Sep 13, 2011, 02:23 AM
why is it ok for oreo to post then?
learn equality yc, if he can post, i can post, i know you seen his post because your post is below his, so delete his, or undelete mine, make this forums fair, or shut it down for the better of the ro community

LOL at this rate you're gonna get banned.  If you wanna be honest, I'm surprised she hasn't gone around and deleted most of your recruitment threats in peoples LF server topics, since you post your server after one of your other people have.  I dunno if she has, but i've seen it a few times in a few LF server threads.

yC

Honorbydeath definitely didn't read both my post and oreo's post.  Stop flooding people's topic with unrelated information. 

darkclaw001

IM SORRY GUYS I SHOULD HAVE MENTIONED THAT RATES DNT MATTER TO ME.. BUT SINCE I DIDNT
RATES I DESIRE WOULD BE "250x"...

AND GUYS PLZ THE SERVER UR MENTIONING SHOULD HAVE 1 AMMO ENOUGH JUST LIKE NAMELESS  8)

THANK YOU GUYS

darkclaw001

AND EVEN A MVP ROOM AS WELL  :P