Looking for a Pretty Mid Rate Renewal Max Level 150 Server

Started by 0belisk, Jul 13, 2013, 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0belisk

Ladies and Gentlemens,

I'm new here at the forum, but have played RO for nearly a decade. Well, let's get to business.

I'm looking for a server that is, in order of relevance:

1 - Renewal (3rd Classes which I didn't play too much).

2 - A good rate server (about 100x/100x/50x mid rate server, don't need to be that way through).

3 - Max Level 150 for 3rd Classes and max stats 125, including if possible Expanded Classes.

4 - Battleground, Poring War, Woe baby, 1.0 and 2.0 and alikes.

5 - As much as the original go (No Custom or at least Balanced Customs like Wings, I think that the equipment out there is good enough).

6 - A Trustworthy Staff (they don't need to like me, just be honest). As it is a hard one, I put it at 6th place.

7 - Speak English or Brazilian Portuguese.

8 - Automatic events would be good too.

I appreciate all the help I could get here. Thank you.

Nekoruchii

EDITED: 7/15/13

Quote from: 0belisk on Jul 13, 2013, 07:08 PM
Ladies and Gentlemens,

I'm new here at the forum, but have played RO for nearly a decade. Well, let's get to business.

1 - Renewal (3rd Classes which I didn't play too much). - Renewal

2 - A good rate server (about 100x/100x/50x mid rate server, don't need to be that way through). - 150/150/25, I think its good enough.

3 - Max Level 150 for 3rd Classes and max stats 125, including if possible Expanded Classes. - Max of 160, I think the 10 level isn't that bad though. Max stats of 125 even extended classes can have the max stats of 125.

4 - Battleground, Poring War, Woe baby, 1.0 and 2.0 and alikes. We have them except Baby WOE.

5 - As much as the original go (No Custom or at least Balanced Customs like Wings, I think that the equipment out there is good enough). - Will you consider a custom town? Our wing is just the usual white one and its a costume.

6 - A Trustworthy Staff (they don't need to like me, just be honest). As it is a hard one, I put it at 6th place. - We have trustworthy and dedicated staff.

7 - Speak English or Brazilian Portuguese. - We have English as the main language though.

8 - Automatic events would be good too. - Disguise, Dungeon Siege, Poring Catcher, Treasure Box, Cluckers.

Hello, 0belisk!

I feel that Chu! Ragnarok Online, Alice is the right server for you. Except that we don't have baby woe though.

QuoteLaunched: February 8, 2013
Forum: http://www.chu-ro.net/forums

Server Type: Renewal in Progress*
Server Emulator: Hercules

Base EXP: x150
Job EXP: x150

Max Stats: 125
Max Level: 160
Max Job: 50

Common Drops: x25
MVP Drops: x10
Card Drops: x10 (Meaning common is at .25%, MVP is at .1%)
Renewal drop penalties removed**

Latest Episode: Mora
Latest Playable Classes: Extended Super Novice, Kagerou/Oboro

Additional Goodies: Original story quests, Daily hunting missions, Costumes and Regular team PVM events.

* - Certain formulas may be inaccurate, but it is for the most part playable
** - Drop rate penalties based on your level difference from mobs has been removed, so chances of items dropping remain fixed regardless of what level you are

Additional Goodies:

• Original Story Quests
    We're putting the RPG back in MMORPG! Chu! Ragnarok Online features an original story chain that players may choose to complete for EXP, Zeny, or Event Tickets. Explore the islands of the Cerulean Archipelago and see what happens when the world of Rune-Midgard takes a turn for the weirder!

We aim to provide a large variety of entertaining story quests. Here are a few samples!
    • Cleric Gloria of the Elmina Cathedral has been tasked to exorcise Payon Cave of its undead inhabitants! Her crippling fear of Poporing prevents her from doing so, however, so you must take it upon yourself to rid the caves of the undead scourge!
    • The hidden island of Caspen can only be braved by the manliest man of the sea! Do you have facial hair and an alcohol tolerance manly enough to impress the greatest sailor of the empire?
    • Master fisherman Gontatsu travels the world for the catch of a lifetime! Legends speak of four legendary fish living in the waters of the Cerulean Archipelago. Do you have the skills and fortitude to go head to head with these creatures, and what secrets lie beneath the archipelago's seas?

• Treasure Box Event
      Every hour during the day, there's a 1/3 chance of an NPC summoning six treasure boxes around the server's main town Port Elmina. Race around the island to find a box and win 1x Event Ticket and 1x Old Card Album! Be careful though: five of those boxes are rigged to explode when opened.
      • Daily Hunting Missions
        If decimating Rune-Midgard's monster population gives you a rise, drop by the Elmina Mercenary Office and take on Hunting Missions! Daily Hunting Missions can be initiated every 2 hours per account. The NPC will assign three random monsters which players must then hunt down. Completing these missions will award you with base and job experience, Zeny, and Mission Points, which you can exchange for items!
      • Dungeon Siege
        • Perhaps better identified as our server's version of Devil Square, Dungeon Siege pits all participating players into a confined area where they must work together to survive and eventually defeat three waves of monster groups. Take advantage of the terrain, divide and conquer and see your team to victory! Completion of Dungeon Siege presents its victors with three options:
          A large number of Event Tickets
          A large amount of Zeny
          An all or nothing gamble for a random seasonal hat!
        • Convenient NPCs
          We also have a variety of other custom NPCs design to help players in a variety of ways. These are most likely NPCs people expect out of private servers (One click healer, Identifier, Coin Trader, A few quick-access quest NPCs, Warper, Card Exchange, and a few other automated events)
I hope you will consider our server as your new home. We are also in the 3rd ranking in overall Mid Rate listing in RMS. Do you think reading reviews is another option to see how our server is doing? Try reading our reviews here!

Rine,
Events Manager of Chu! Ragnarok Online[/list][/list][/list]

rakuzas

Quote from: 0belisk on Jul 13, 2013, 07:08 PM
Ladies and Gentlemens,

1 - Renewal (3rd Classes which I didn't play too much). We have working 3rd job with translated skills including Kagerou/Oborou

2 - A good rate server (about 100x/100x/50x mid rate server, don't need to be that way through). Our current rate is 100/100/10

3 - Max Level 150 for 3rd Classes and max stats 125, including if possible Expanded Classes. Our max level is 150, and job for 3rd job is 50.. And our max STAT is 150..

4 - Battleground, Poring War, Woe baby, 1.0 and 2.0 and alikes. We have this too.. /no1

5 - As much as the original go (No Custom or at least Balanced Customs like Wings, I think that the equipment out there is good enough).  /omg We have balance Custom Items like wings, items and Custom MVP pet..

6 - A Trustworthy Staff (they don't need to like me, just be honest). As it is a hard one, I put it at 6th place. Our staff online daily.. Maybe sometimes you will not find any since maybe different timezone..

7 - Speak English or Brazilian Portuguese. Our server is international.. Maybe you will found your countrymates too~  /no1

8 - Automatic events would be good too. We do have many minigames.. /kis

For more information, please view our RMS List.. :

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&preview=1&serid=16307&url_sname=Milenia%20Ragnarok%20Online

Hope it will help you~