Looking for a new fresh server

Started by Blissseey, Nov 04, 2017, 02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blissseey

I miss the old days of XileRO way back 2004. where everything is balanced and all. miss the fun times in CTF 3v3 and 5 man free for all.

I'm looking for a server that is like XileRO but new server. it has the features of XileRO items.
i just hate how XileRO now has become the owner of that server is too greedy.

if you can recommend me one it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank youuuuu! /no1 /no1 /no1 /lv

free2playro.seaserver

Come and join our grand opening tomorrow!

Forum: www.gaia-ro.boards.net
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/gaiaro.anothergaiaworld

GaiaRO (Another Gaia World) is a classic pre-renewal asia server. We promise to put in our best efforts in providing a balanced & friendly environment, while maintaining a competitive, fun-filled War of Emperium. We aim to deliver an enjoyable & outstanding experience for every player.

The grand opening of GaiaRO (Another Gaia World) will be here on the 5th of November (3.00PM GMT +8), yes this coming Sunday ! Save the date to celebrate the grand opening of GaiaRO with attractive rewards worth rm4000! Website will be launching on Saturday 04th November 2017 along with download links.

alderaminro

Greetings! do give alderaminro a shot!

We focus on PvE content but also keep a close eye on pvp with balancing skills. we have a unique 3rd skill randomization on our weapons to make each player "unique" of their builds and soon we will add more!

Visit us at alderaminro.com for more info!

endureroph

Hello!

Please give us a try, Endure Ragnarok Online. The server is based from the Philippines but everyone is welcome to play! We are not biased and we love our players. Our community may be small at the moment (currently with only 25 active players) but they are all friendly and helpful. We are a modrate server with rates of 100x/100x/20x with Mini boss and MVP cards disabled BUT they are tradeable for PODS so you don't really have to donate just to get stronger in our server. We also entertain suggestions and opinions if that would help our server a better place for players we'd do it for sure. We have a unique hourly system as well as daily login rewards. We do weekly updates and add new headgears and costumes in our hourly shop and vote for points npc. We have automated events and random fun events as well. We are very generous when it comes to giving prizes for our events. I hope you give our server a try and hopefully help us grow in number. Thank you and God bless!

Lite client: bit.ly/liteclient
Full client: bit.ly/endureroph
Register here: bit.ly/cre8acct

Endure ROPH /lv

iamgnome

Hi Blissseey,

Try our server Ragnafied Chaos! Our main goal is to create a ragnarok unified community which unites all player! :)

It's 3rd job renewal based server. It's Episode 14++ with a bit of 15++

The population is not the high yet since its a new server! It's turning a month old this Saturday and we have a special event for it! New players can catch up to old when doing the event.

Hope to see you in-game! We will make sure that if you try our server it will be your new home!

Ragnafied Community Board: http://board.ragnafied.net
Ragnafied Website: http://ragnafied.net