Looking for a midrate

Started by Meta, Apr 21, 2014, 01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta

Rates: Not too important, but I lean toward the higher end of the midrate category

Required:
Allows non-automated macros (like a DS spammer that runs when you hold a button)
Same-sex marriage enabled
English-speaking

Preferred:
Based in a North American timezone
6+ months old
Pre-RE

Meta

I guess this server doesn't exist.

blast

I posted in here. But it got deleted.
Anyway I will do it again.
Check XileRetro out

Xileretro.net

3 weeks old.
English speaking
255/70.
Mid rate/High Rate.
Devil Square.
Custom Quests.
Custom Items.
Balanced.

Check it out.

Meta

That's a high rate, and one of my required features isn't listed on the RMS page. I didn't delete it, so I assume a mod took care of it for me.

Triper

Should I remember the rules that says that you must adress the OP items or at least partially?
This is what you posted here that got deleted:
QuoteHey Meta
Try XileRetro
We are 3 weeks old, 100 active players.
High rate with max level 255/70.
Ful PK server which is balanced. We speak English as it is the server language and got events almost everyday.
The time zone is European though but we have a specific WoE for North Americans if that concerns you.
Do check us out
XileRetro.net
It looks to me that it's out of his range in pretty much every item and it's more of an attempt to advertise the server as many do.

blast

Thanks Triper, shall keep that in mind.

Meta

I'm surprised no one has a matching server. Nothing I posted seems like it should be out of the ordinary.

Seffi ❤

Hey Meta! Sorry to leave you hanging for a week after you posted this haha.

Anyway, WoonRO seems to fit your requirements. Maybe you could stop by?

Specifics:
• Rates 150x/150x/50x (1x MvP Cards), so a bit higher than most other mid rates.
• Pre-Renewal
• We allow AHK in War of Emperium only
• Same-sex marriage is enabled
• Main language is english
• North American host (Los Angeles, California) As for the timezone we try to make it suit asian players + north american players, but some of the WoE times end up being early in the morning.
• Over 2 years old and still going

So yeah, if that sounds good to you I encourage you to stop by and say hello on our forums, we'd love to have you around. Thanks for reading!

Forums: http://www.ro.woongaming.com/
Wiki page: http://woon-ro.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
[/URL]
Love Piamette? Check out WoonRO's latest update including the Piamette set & over 40 new headgears.

Meta

Apparently I already have the WoonRO client on my hard drive, and some characters. I think I shortlisted it the last time I went looking.

QuoteSame-sex marriage is enabled

Might want to tick that box on your RMS listing.  /ok

blast

Quote from: Meta on Apr 27, 2014, 10:40 AM
Apparently I already have the WoonRO client on my hard drive, and some characters. I think I shortlisted it the last time I went looking.

Will do.

Seffi ❤

Quote from: Meta on Apr 27, 2014, 10:40 AM

Yeah, we've been around awhile so it's not unlikely you were there once before. Also, will add it to our RMS listing, didn't notice it wasn't there o:

Also depending on how long you were gone, you might want to re-download the lite client once more, we've made a few changes. Also if you do plan on saying hello you should apply for a welcome back package! (:
[/URL]
Love Piamette? Check out WoonRO's latest update including the Piamette set & over 40 new headgears.