Looking for a Mid-High Rate Server

Started by Artariko, Oct 15, 2011, 03:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artariko

Hey! Its been awhile since ive played RO and ive decided to come back to it. So Im looking for a mid to high rate server (with an installer that'll actually work (cant stress this enough -.-)) with rates of about  150/150 to 8k/8k drop rates dont matter much to me... and pretty decent community.. population of around 400+ with friendly people... not the kind of people that just sit there mute all day never changing where they are for months on end... Also I'd like it for the main language to be english :D PRetty much all i require :D
The rich wage war, but its the poor who die.

Spuznik

Hey Artariko, I think ProteusRO might be a good option for you. Its a x150/x150/x50 server that just opened 2 weeks ago. It hasn't reached 400 people yet, but we are peaking at 100+. Our main language is English and it's enforced on main, however people are free to speak there native language in towns, guild and parties.

Our populations is active, and people talk to each other. There are many of our older players who help out new players and show them around the server, and people are usually willing to talk.

Artariko

The rich wage war, but its the poor who die.

derrick

Hey man come check us out at www.brightsidero.com Not quite the 400+ ppl population yet but we have a really friendly community and a professional staff. We have a lot of things up our sleeves to put in the server. We are a high rate server.

Our rates floats around 8k/8k - 10k/10k
The drop rates for MvP and Non- MvP cards 1% and 3-10%
Max lvls 255/120
We have custom Death Night and Extended Super Novice Jobs enabled.
3rd jobs are implemented but is optional if you want to be a 3rd job. They have their own pvp room and cannot woe.
Custom Cooking, Instances, Quests, Shops, and Fishing implemented. We have our own storyline.
We try to be up-to-date with the latest RO.
Donations aren't OP and obtainable in game. Very Balanced server.
We have alot of events, Automated and non Automated.
and more !

give us a try man ! :D

www.brightsidero.com

Purr

Hello. If your still not satisfied with your current server, come check out http://bo-ro.net  :)

Features: High Rate Server 5k 5k 1k
Population: Around 100 ~ always active. Theirs a diverse population but the majority speak English.

Fun Stuff:
- Automated Events/GM held Events
- Spree System/ PVP Rewards
- Crafting and Questing (Daily Quests, 250+ Headgears/Recipes)
- Vote Shop
- Dead Branch Room
- Weekly/Monthly Updates
- Balanced Classes
- Bug Tracker
- Armory/Database
- Instanced Dungeons
- Existing economy
& much much more.

War of Emperium has not started as of yet.

flipflop9000

Hey man! How about checking us out on IntenseRO? I think that our server would cater to your "back-to-RO" needs seeing as we DO have friendly people. Lots of them. Plus, they speak English! Isn't that great?

Our population right now is at around 400-500 but you should see it spike up on WoE times and on weekends!

The installers DO work. We have a Full Client and a Lite Client so you can pick however you wanna download them! And what's greater about it is that you have the option of downloading ZIP files or using a Torrent downloader!

I don't wanna bore you with too much details so here's some additional info:

Rates: 150/150/Custom
    Drop Rates:

50x - ETC, Usable, Card Granted and Equip
    5% - Common Cards
    1x--100x - MVP/Miniboss Cards (Customized)

Max Base Level:

150 - Third/Baby Third Job Classes
    99 - Transcendent/Expanded Classes
    99 - Baby Classes

Max Job Level:

70 - Third/Baby Third and Trans Classes
    50 - Non-Trans/Expanded Classes
    50 - Baby Classes
    99 - Super Novice/Super Baby Class

You'll have them in-depth at our very own Wiki-Click Me!

I'm sure you'll love our server. Hope to see you soon!

http://register.intense-ro.net