Looking for a High-Rate Server

Started by Crazed, Oct 22, 2011, 03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazed

hello everyone !
ive stop playing ro for awhile now cause the servers ive been playing all got boring/corrupted n etc
now i feel liike playing again since..  tbh i do miss playing XD
im looking for a server thats;

*pure 2-2 class or have a non 3rd class pvp

*rates:  3k / 3k / whatever - 10k / 10k / whatever

*Main language: English

*Optional Pk or non PK Server, i Prefer a PK Server

*No Corruptions / Overpowered Donations

*Friendly Community, Active Support Team

*Custom Items / Quest

*Minimal Lags / Spikes

if there is any out there then please share with me  :o
thanks in advance  :D

derrick

www.brightsidero.com Come join us !  We have been open for 2 months and a half already and we are growing.
Server is 24/7 Uptime. No Lag. Harmony Protected Server.

Max Lvl = 255/120

Rates = 10k/10k

Main Language = English

Everything in our server is very balanced, and also the donations are also obtainable in game. By doing custom quests, custom fishing, custom instancing, and voting.

NO OP DONATIONS. You dont have to donate to be good, and they are also available in game.

Custom Cooking

We have alot of pets and more to come !

WoE is balanced.

Card drop rates = 1% For MvP, 3-10% For Non-MvP.

Party gap is 255.

NON PK SERVER

We have different packages that can be found on our forums, for bringing people and guild transfers.

Our staff is very professional. Always working on quests and custom storyline to make the server better. We have new instances and quests and items coming in next maintenance.

Our server is forum based, so people actually use the forums to suggest things that they think should be and should not be in the server,  and the staff in our server is always willing to work with players with their suggestions.

We have all the classes implemented. So it is optional for you to become 3rd class if you want. And also we have released the custom classes that RO has which are Death Knights and Extended Super Novice !

We have a really friendly community that is willing to help you get started in game and will also help you level and etc!

This server will give you a different experience than any other RO servers because of our custom features.

Give us a try and Join us now ! See you soon ! www.brightsidero.com

Purr

Quote from: Crazed on Oct 22, 2011, 03:16 AM
hello everyone !
ive stop playing ro for awhile now cause the servers ive been playing all got boring/corrupted n etc
now i feel liike playing again since..  tbh i do miss playing XD
im looking for a server thats;

*pure 2-2 class or have a non 3rd class pvp

*rates:  3k / 3k / whatever - 10k / 10k / whatever

*Main language: English

*Optional Pk or non PK Server, i Prefer a PK Server

*No Corruptions / Overpowered Donations

*Friendly Community, Active Support Team

*Custom Items / Quest

*Minimal Lags / Spikes

if there is any out there then please share with me  :o
thanks in advance  :D

bo-ro.net  ;D

- Rates 5k 5k 1k
- 100+ server population
- Main language: English/Spanish = Spanglish? xD Its funny nonetheless.
- Active PVP server with killing sprees/PVP reward system
- No corruption/Donations can be obtained by regular players through events
- Active and friendly GM team
- Lots of customs: Daily Quests, Headgear Recipes, Automated Events, Unique pet system, Reward shops, Revamped cooking (better for a HR), Crafting, 250+ headgear quests, Vote Shop, balanced economy, frequent updates, Instanced Dungeons, + much much more
- I have not experienced any lag.

Goodluck, happy server hunting.

Genesis.

Hi Crazed! I'm Genesis, one of the co-administrators of ForsakenRO, a high rate server (6k/6k/100% and 10% for MvP cards). I think our server would be a great fit with what you're looking for.

Quotepure 2-2 class or have a non 3rd class pvp

We do not have third classes implemented.

Quoterates:  3k / 3k / whatever - 10k / 10k / whatever

Our rates coincide with what you're looking for perfectly. As previously mentioned, they're 6k/6k/100% with most MvP cards dropping at 10%.

QuoteMain language: English

Our server's main language is English, although we are an international server with players from all over the world. Still, many of our players are in the US or Canada.

QuoteOptional Pk or non PK Server, i Prefer a PK Server

We're a PK server.

QuoteNo Corruptions / Overpowered Donations

Our staff is professional and with very limited commands, it's impossible for them to be corrupt (for example, no GMs other than the Administrators have @item). Our donations aren't overpowered, but are designed to help promote class balance in a high rate PvP environment. Our most powerful items are not available via donation, but through WoE and other events. We have plenty of quest, event, and vote items as alternatives to donations.

QuoteFriendly Community, Active Support Team

You'll have no trouble meeting people here! Our community is nice and helpful (minus an occasional few players, but there's always some on every server). I'd recommend saying hi on the forums  ( http://forums.forsaken-ro.net/ ) to see for yourself!

Our staff is very active in game and on the forums and are involved with the community. You'll see GMs in our custom Support Center (you'll be taken there when you join the server), around our main town Forsaken City, or hosting events!

QuoteCustom Items / Quest

If you love custom items and quests, then you'll be right at home here. We have only the best looking customs, a lot of which are made by our own Spriter team exclusively for us! There are a lot of challenging and fun quests available on the server, whether it's one of our many headgear quests, special holiday quests, or our large-scale epic Storyline project The Fate of the Gods... you'll find there's plenty to do.

QuoteMinimal Lags / Spikes

You won't have to deal with lag here either. We remember how annoying it was on other servers, so we made sure to get top of the line hosting for ForsakenRO. Not to mention, we're up 24/7 and have never had a roll back in the 4+ years the server has been open... so you'll never need to worry about losing any of your hard work!

If you have any questions, feel free to add me to MSN at [email protected] and I'll happily answer them. =]

If you want to give us a try, our website is http://forsaken-ro.net/

Crazed

thanks guys ! ill give it all a shot to see how it goes :)

xmode11

Escape Ragnarok Online
Officially opened 22 October 2011

Base level 500
Job level 120
Max stats 400
Max ASPD 193

Rates
10000x (Base), 10000x (Job), 100% (Equipment)
20% (Normal Card), 1% (MvP Card)

Features
Custom hometown with conveniently placed custom NPCs.
Conquest battlegrounds.
WoE Castle Investment System.
Automated events.
Custom equipment and items which are not overpowered.
Balanced donations. Regular players have the opportunity to obtain anything players who donate do.
Custom commands to suit playing needs.
A fair, friendly and active staff team.

How to download?
http://escape-ro.org/forums/downloads.php

And to register?
http://184.82.237.28/erocp

Join us here on Escape. We are not just any old generic high rate. The balance here is such that you would almost think you are playing a 99/70! Come, give us a go!

Strudel

Hey there, why don't you give LimitRO Nova a try?
We're the first Renewal PK server out there.
Max level 255/50 unless you don't change to 3rd in which case it'll be 255/70, and unless you don't do that either it'll be 255/50.
Rates are 5000/5000 except at the moment we're having a "Double EXP Event" due to our grand opening.
We've got about 30~40 players online and we've opened only about 4days ago.

*pure 2-2 class or have a non 3rd class pvp - NOT YET

*rates:  3k / 3k / whatever - 10k / 10k / whatever - 5000/5000

*Main language: English - YES

*Optional Pk or non PK Server, i Prefer a PK Server - PK

*No Corruptions / Overpowered Donations - NO DONATION ITEMS YET

*Friendly Community, Active Support Team - VERY ACTIVE ADMIN

*Custom Items / Quest - YES

*Minimal Lags / Spikes - Minimal

For more information if your interested check out our advertisement