Looking for a good low-rate server

Started by Eerush, Feb 06, 2012, 09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eerush

Well seems my post no really much reply so i re-edit again to be more detail ...

Looking for a good friendly community low-rate server

Requirement of Base/Job Rates = Below 20

Maximun Base/Job Lvl = 99/70 ( prefer non-renewal client but if the server with renewal is GOOD i will accepted it )

Population on that particular server must exceeds 50 player ( excluded the vender ) (no offences vender ruin the game lol )

The Server I'm Looking for Must Not Exceeds atleast 1 Year but ( prefer 4 or 5 month old server )

As for the commands = @autoloot @showexp @main will be gladly to have

Prefer the server do not have Imbalanced Donation Item ... Casual will do for me

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I ALMOST TRY ALL THE LOW-RATE SERVER PROVIDED IN THE RATEMYSERVER.NET LOW-RATE CATEGORY AND MOSTLY ALL DO NOT REALLY CATCH MY ATTENTION EXCEPT RAGNAROK FRONTIER but i prefer more brand new server out there.

So please shoot me a good one and i might stay for the rest of my life in that particular server. ^^ Thx

raphael.cruger

Hi Eerush. I've been playng heRO for a long while now. I know you probably tried it already if you went through RMS's list but I have too and after a lot of searching I've been here 7 months and I'm really glad i stayed. HeRO may not be perfect but it comes pretty damn close and the staff is always working even after 6 years to make it better.

Rates are 5x for base 5x for job and 3x for ALL drops (some drops are lowered or raised as needed)
all cards drop 0.03% (3x)
Max level is 99/70 pre renewal

HeRO is over 6 years old and is not going anywhere. Its the only thing not in yr list but i feel its a tribute to the server's success. And is very rare for a server that is FREE.

A decent population well over 100-150 on most days at all times.
Good economy and its easy to make money here.

Main language is English and only English is allowed in main chat.
Donation is purely RNG items like OBB, OPB and a few OCA(NO boss or mini boss). IE NO donation gear. HeRO is essentially a free server.
It does have a healer that is free at low levels and charges a small fee not exceeding 1k to heal hp/sp.

If you have any questions or issues that kept you from joining pm me and I'll help you if I can.

Versus

http://www.sevenro.eu
7x7x7x

new (1 month old)
international
good!

looking forward to see you there :)

Drixen

Atlantis Ro - yesterday on woe "1493" ppl.
exp/job/drob 5/5/5/
town/dungeon warper
low custom
server is fully spanish its crap but i dont know another good low rate;/ (3+ rates)