Started by vashgibz13, Nov 17, 2018, 08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vashgibz13

Low Rate
No Boss Card as much as possible
No Custom as much as possible
NO f*** TRANS PLEASE.

Izunami

Your best bet would be OriginsRO, but since they'll eventually update to trans, it's probably not what you're looking for. Other than that, I don't think there's any server out there that matches your exact wishes. I wish you luck, though.

vashgibz13

I am currently playing OriginsRO, Trans jobs are indeed coming out soon. This is the reason why I am looking for a 99/50 Server to transfer to.

Holy Shh

On oRO there's a single player with basically 2 GTB Cards. I'd like to know how many other boss-cards are going around there.

vashgibz13

There are many except Orc Hero and Doppel as far as I know. but GTB user just die to Knights BB spam.
While GR users die to FrostJoker bards, still balanced..but yeahi hate boss cards.

iLEE

Not sure if you found what you was looking for already or not. Its hard to be picky these days.

Asgard Legend launched in December 18. The server has been built from the ground up. Quite literally I mean every NPC, Mob, Skill, Spawns has been overlooked to either be left intact (if not broke) and fixed/ modified, making the game feel extremely nostalgic but with its own taste and flavours that imo should have been added to the game years ago.

So far the community Discord hasn't stopped by the hour since December with feedback, banter and shenanigans. RMS Server reviews are right up there with the other low rate big timers!

Episode 2 is about to come out in a few days so its a good time to jump in. All info you can find on the WIKI if you got specifics that you want to check!

https://www.asgardlegend.com

Best of luck!