RMS Home | Guide Writing | Test Server | New Servers | Latest Reviews

Author Topic: Looking for "Revo-Classic" private server  (Read 257 times)

Offline stme1

Looking for "Revo-Classic" private server
« on: Aug 12, 2017, 01:44 PM »
I'm looking for a "Revo-Classic" server, the same game settings with RO:RESTART or ROPH or Thailand RO.
Classic Respawns but some monster spawn tweaks like Anubis in Sphinx 4.
I want a "PROGRESSIVE SERVER". A server that will progress through ragnarok episodes ultimately going into 3rd Jobs but I'm pretty sure a Transcend Jobs will take a lot of time before moving into 3rd jobs problems.
Preferred rates are x20 or so and above. Basically, a low to mid rate server. No SUPER low rates please! I'd rather go to the official servers if I wanted x1 rates.
International Server or English speaking server.

@commands:
@whereis - this is pretty important because with Classic Spawn Rates + tweaked monster spawns, it's gonna be hard to find a database for the monsters
@whodrops - also important
@whobuy
@whosell
@autoloot OR better yet, a greed clip or adventurer's backpack

In official servers mentioned above, 2-2 job classes are part of the "progression". They will add new 2-2 classes every 2 months or so.
Whether the server starts with 2-1 & 2-2 job classes, it doesn't matter for me. But if you're not gonna start with 2-2 job classes and only add or "progress" it after a week or 1 month or in a short period of time, you might as well start with all of 2-2 classes.

I am not actively searching for this kind of server because I dont have much time to play. However, I'm giving potential server makers an idea that maybe there's a demand for these type of private servers. If you manage to make a good revo-classic private server, you can definitely count on me to play

That's all thank you.

Advertisement