Lookin' for LR Server that is not led by jerks

Started by sheena, Mar 04, 2013, 06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheena

Any rate as long as its low rate but not below 7x for base and job level max is 99/70

Pre-Renewal or Renewal but no 3rd jobs
I'm OK with Renewal skill changes like Stormgust but not the System!

Plus factor: (tell me the exact date your server opened)
Increase drop rate above 5 because we hate taking hours of grinding to get that item
Population of at least 15+ people I know its prospective
No corrupt or rude GMs I know your job is voluntary but keep it professional
Stable connection (if a server from GE to US is fast then yours should be too)
Warper for Towns/Dungeons except those that require quest
Must have bot/hack protection
Does not have a carebear policy we trashtalk from time to time
No OP donations EVER! Give them OPB not Helm of Abyss!
Vote Points should be useful to all its just annoying how some players buy there way through

And about the Guild/New Player Packages, please don't make a donkey of others that are grinding to get the items. I really don't like a quick gear out of nowhere. Let them do the grind instead of being lazy by inviting friends. Give them an Emperium but a Tidal+Wool combo?! You know how hard it is to go through the quest.

DUAL CLIENT IS A MUST with a BALANCED PLAYER-PACKAGE (if you intend to have it
) and the SERVER DOES NOT DIE AFTER A FEW WEEKS  /wah
The image in the avatar is from RivalRO and I am open to server(s) that meets my needs without any stupid player package

Playtester

Are you looking for a renewal or pre-renewal server?

If pre-renewal then I think PureRO might be a good server for you.
Exp rate: 8x
Drop rate: 5x of official rates (e.g. cards drop at 0.1%), 0.01% drop rate for MVP cards and certain miniboss cards (GR, MP, etc.)
Population: The server hasn't launched yet, but already 57 people have registered on forums alone, looking for it to launch.
Staff: The staff is very competent, I know some of them personally.
Stable connection: Server hasn't launched yet so I can't tell, but the staff is willing to invest some money into a good server.
Warper: Towns only
Bot/hack protection: Yes
Carebear policy: As it's a WoE competitive server I'm sure some trashtalking will be tolerated. Might be relevant for you: Griefing in the sense of preventing an MVP to be killed without the intent to kill it yourself will not be tolerated.
No OP donations ever: Yes, donations items don't give any advantage in PVP and are account bound (no buying zeny for real money).
Vote Points: There will be a V4P system, the rewards will be different from donations as in that they might give a small advantages. They will also be account bound to prevent exploits.
Dual clienting: Allowed
Long lasting: The staff plans to run the server for several years.

Link to server advertisement: http://forum.ratemyserver.net/low-rates/purero-%28885%29-coming-soon!/
Link to website: http://www.pure-ro.net/

sheena

You put your reputation in good use. I hope it doesn't die. I looked at a previous thread with almost the same interest but around 4 of them died within 6 months!

What I like back with intenseRO was the zeny sink that takes away their money for heal, storage and warp cost. I hope you have something to keep the economy in check. And I know its ridiculous to ask but do you have a packet with the basic RO files so I can pre-download it and just wait for the lite installer?

Btw, please allow same email registration so I can @autotrade with ease.

The image in the avatar is from RivalRO and I am open to server(s) that meets my needs without any stupid player package

Playtester

It's not actually my server, I'm just waiting for it to release too because I'm looking for basically the same as you. :-)
If you have questions and suggestion I recommend registered on the forums and post them there.

And yes it's a problem lately with server's closing too fast again, but I spoke with the admin and I'm fully convinced he really wants to create a server that lasts for years.

As for zeny sinks, there will be most of the official sinks:
- there is no free healer, Inns cost 5000z at level 76+
- normal storage costs and you can use kafra warp, but town warper is free
- rachel sanctuary donations
- official vending tax
- certain drops that cause big inflation have reduced drop rates (for example Mavka's Crystal Mirror and Witherless Rose)
- some things are still in discussion as for example if there should be a resetter at all and if yes how much should it cost etc.
- socket enchanter
- comodo gambling

I think there will be a pre-download provided a week before launch or so, but don't really know myself.

sheena

Well, 500m for Rachel needs to be toned down (or something) because it takes months to get it done. As for the vending tax, I think it should have a bracket of 1k+ because some basic items such as potions, arrows, wings and other cheap stuff are more costly to cover the fee making them least profitable. The reset stats is more convenient because pure brewers and blacksmith's are the hardest to level.

Playtester

I think the donations for Rachel Sanctuary will be reduced to 50M.

spacejam

Hello Sheena

I think my server has most of what you're looking for.

My server is borderland with low rate and mid rate.

It's a new server with about 5 player so far that I seen.

I'm the only GM so corruption won't be a problem.

I have a warper that warps to town and Level 1 Dungeons only.

I have protections againts most hacks. I have bot checks regularly.

Trash talk is acceptable but if its too much I will take action if need be.

I have no donation items yet but I make sure its not OP. Players who don't donate will be able to get donation items too but require a little work to get.

I have a Vote for Coin system that is balance and doesn't power over another player.

If you want a better look on what my server has view my server's website.

[~~[Rival Ro Features~~]

Server Details

sheena

Quote from: spacejam on Mar 06, 2013, 02:43 AM
Hello Sheena

I think my server has most of what you're looking for.

My server is borderland with low rate and mid rate.

It's a new server with about 5 player so far that I seen.

I'm the only GM so corruption won't be a problem.

I have a warper that warps to town and Level 1 Dungeons only.

I have protections againts most hacks. I have bot checks regularly.

Trash talk is acceptable but if its too much I will take action if need be.

I have no donation items yet but I make sure its not OP. Players who don't donate will be able to get donation items too but require a little work to get.

I have a Vote for Coin system that is balance and doesn't power over another player.

If you want a better look on what my server has view my server's website.

[~~[Rival Ro Features~~]

Server Details
Your server seems interesting. Can you make a guide of the custom stuff you have around?

sheena

note

Hello sheena.

Click here: http://forum.evolvero.net/index.php?/topic/32-server-information/#entry140 for a detailed topic of information regarding this upcoming project.

EvolveRO is a Pre-Renewal [10x/10x/10x] low rate that does not intend to interfere with official mechanics, therefore there will be no custom items whatsoever. As for the general information:

Exp rate: 10x
Drop rate: 10x of official rates (e.g. cards drop at 0.1%), 0.01% drop rate for MVP cards and certain miniboss cards (GR, MP, etc.)
Population: The server is yet to launch (we are still discussing a ETA date with the community) however 35 people have registered on the forums so far.
Staff: The staff is mature, dedicated and knowledgeable.
Connection: Server is yet to launch, although rest assured the 99.9% uptime policy will apply.
Warper: Still being discussed. (Currently the community is wishing for access to Dungeons of Level 1).
Security System: Check.
Dual Clienting: Allowed.

Astraeos

Hello sheena,

I'd like to welcome you to try out DivinityRO. The server has been active since October 2011, so we've been around for a while and don't plan on going anywhere any time soon. Our rates are 100x/100x/25x and we are a pre-Renewal server. Our active population is usually slightly above 100 at any given time excluding Venders, and we recently had a lot of active guilds from other servers converge on our own, increasing our averages even higher. Regardless of past claims we have gotten rid of all previous corruption and cleaned up the GM Team. Our team now is much more professional and knowledgeable and happy to help whenever. Our server connection is very stable and we offer services to help mitigate any lag you maybe experiencing. We have a warper for Towns, Dungeons, PvP and WoE to help mitigate. We have Harmony to prevent against botting and hacking as well as DDoS protection to prevent attacks on the server. As for chatting rules, we understand players get heated especially after WoE, we allow trashtalk to a certain degree as long as it isn't blatant attacks at someone that sound ridiculously childish. Our donation shop is balanced and voted upon by the community before implementation. Donation gear can also be attained in game without the need to donation by finding another player willing to exchange items for zeny and such. Right now we noticed that our Vote Point system isn't optimal and we're looking at rebuilding it right now to allow more satisfactory rewards for supporting us.

As for our guild/new player packages, they are only there as a means to help facilitate a start. We'll never give out items to players. Our client allows for multiclienting as well as offer a new shake client in our downloads section.

If you'd like to learn more about our server, check it out here: Server Information
You can register to play at www.divinityro.com

If you have any other questions please feel free to PM me either here on RMS or on our forums at forums.divinityro.com. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have. Thanks for your time,

Astraeos

sheena

I have update the main post to comment about guild/player packages that is making a piece of s*** in the economy and player grind. I understand how player/guild packages help you advertise and start out playing RO in your server but its an insult to anyone who has been there for sometime to get those items. Even if you give it to everyone it still not reasonable to tolerate laziness and ruin the economy your trying to build. Giving out Tidal+Wool is a joke to those who are doing the Nameless Island quest. It takes 4 quest to open it up and some time to get the loot but you guys are giving it out that easily?

/pif

sheena

@Astraeos
is that pre-renewal or renewal?

Playtester

No, that server you linked has nothing to do with the low rate server PureRO. None of the core staff members ever worked on a high rate server. That server in the link is also an Indonesian server, PureRO is US. :-)

sheena

Quote from: note on Mar 06, 2013, 09:52 PM
Hello sheena.

Click here: http://forum.evolvero.net/index.php?/topic/32-server-information/#entry140 for a detailed topic of information regarding this upcoming project.

EvolveRO is a Pre-Renewal [10x/10x/10x] low rate that does not intend to interfere with official mechanics, therefore there will be no custom items whatsoever. As for the general information:

Exp rate: 10x
Drop rate: 10x of official rates (e.g. cards drop at 0.1%), 0.01% drop rate for MVP cards and certain miniboss cards (GR, MP, etc.)
Population: The server is yet to launch (we are still discussing a ETA date with the community) however 35 people have registered on the forums so far.
Staff: The staff is mature, dedicated and knowledgeable.
Connection: Server is yet to launch, although rest assured the 99.9% uptime policy will apply.
Warper: Still being discussed. (Currently the community is wishing for access to Dungeons of Level 1).
Security System: Check.
Dual Clienting: Allowed.
Lol I mistook this as an ad. I will look at it myself. Please give me a pre-patcher to easily download the game.