Long time player looking for strong social server

Started by Xeros, Jun 06, 2012, 04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xeros

I've been a RO player for many many years now. I started playing back before iRO was released. (Had my friend give me his civilian ID so I could play kRO  XD)

This is the only mmo I've come back to time and time again, but now I'm starting to become disheartened. If I find a server that's not horribly unbalanced and mutated, there isn't a single player who speaks English. :/

With that said, I'm looking for:

Rates: Any rates, I can adjust

Custom Items/Donates: I prefer balanced donates (I.E. Strong donates, that are also in game questable (without being practically impossibly) or assist donates only, "I.E. Exp boosters, non woe/pvp pots. No stat boosting items, etc."

Population: I don't care about population really either. As long as it's enough to run E.T., have events, etc.

Server Locations: I can handle any server location.

Primary Language: I don't care what the primary language is, as long as I have someone I can talk to (English). <_<

Stats/Aspd/hometown/etc: Again, Don't care. I can adjust. Especially with a strong forum or social community.

Smoke

Hey there Xeros,

VibeRO could be exactly what you need, based on your requirements.
Quote from: Xeros on Jun 06, 2012, 04:38 PM
100x/100x Exp Rates

Custom Items/Donates: I prefer balanced donates (I.E. Strong donates, that are also in game questable (without being practically impossibly) or assist donates only, "I.E. Exp boosters, non woe/pvp pots. No stat boosting items, etc."
We have no unbalanced items as none of the items have customized stats or status change effects.
Population: I don't care about population really either. As long as it's enough to run E.T., have events, etc.
Decent population and fun community. We have many automated and Gm hosted events. We have many instances not only EE, but also ones from Bifrost episode 14.2.
Hosted in Germany.
Primary Language: I don't care what the primary language is, as long as I have someone I can talk to (English). <_<
English is primary
Stats/Aspd/hometown/etc: Again, Don't care. I can adjust. Especially with a strong forum or social community.
Original stats and aspd values with Renewal mechanics.

Should you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask at or pm me on our forums.
See you ingame!

Xeros

Well, I'd love to give it a try, but after registering on the forums and on the CP, and giving more than a generous amount of time for relay, my user ID still isn't recognized. So I guess that's a no go.

Sol Invictus

Hey Xeros, maybe you can try RagnaRoar

It's a pretty small community and we would love to have new players. The players try their best to make people feel at home.
Rates: 75/75/75, exp/jxp/drop.  3x MVP/mini boss cards
Max level: 150/50 for 3rds
Custom Items: some are voted for, some are quested, others won by getting event coins.
Donates: balanced, no +10 stat wings. Free cash can be obtained by events or custom instance.
Aa said above, you obtain free cash points to use in the donation shop by getting lucky once you finish the custom instance made for the server. Any character 99-150 can join and EXP and Share loot is enforced to promote constant partying.
Server is located in US, -4. Main language is English.

Server has a lot of potential, it just needs more people who don't just eye the who's online counter and leave.

Xeros

Quote from: Sol Invictus on Jun 06, 2012, 10:09 PM
Server has a lot of potential, it just needs more people who don't just eye the who's online counter and leave.

This certainly isn't a problem for me as long as the existing community strives to involve everyone, since there are so few.

Downloading now. I'll be giving it a try tonight or tomorrow. See you then.

Smoke

Quote from: Xeros on Jun 06, 2012, 09:49 PM
Well, I'd love to give it a try, but after registering on the forums and on the CP, and giving more than a generous amount of time for relay, my user ID still isn't recognized. So I guess that's a no go.

Hello Xeros,
I'm sorry you had to face this issue, but we were cleaning up our patch server. The issue was that you were actually logging into our test server. You can now patch up and log in, you now be able to chose from the Main or Test server.

Best regards~

Kagemori

Quote from: Xeros on Jun 06, 2012, 04:38 PM
I've been a RO player for many many years now. I started playing back before iRO was released. (Had my friend give me his civilian ID so I could play kRO  XD)

This is the only mmo I've come back to time and time again, but now I'm starting to become disheartened. If I find a server that's not horribly unbalanced and mutated, there isn't a single player who speaks English. :/

With that said, I'm looking for:

Hey Xeros, you might be interested in iPlay Ro. A lot of new people just joined.  :)
http://www.iplay-ro.net/

We are all about balance. This server listens to the community, and takes their input while thinking of ways to make pvp more enjoyable to everyone.

Rates: Any rates, I can adjust We are borderline mid/high rate. Our rates are 300/300

Custom Items/Donates: I prefer balanced donates (I.E. Strong donates, that are also in game questable (without being practically impossibly) or assist donates only, "I.E. Exp boosters, non woe/pvp pots. No stat boosting items, etc." We have customs items, as well as unique cards to put into the custom items. You can obtain the customs through events, or donation. The customs here are balanced, there is no overpowered donation.

Population: I don't care about population really either. As long as it's enough to run E.T., have events, etc. We are still growing, little by little. Would love to see you there.

Server Locations: I can handle any server location. Well I live on the Island of Oahu[Hawaii], and its pretty good for me. So no problem for you

Primary Language: I don't care what the primary language is, as long as I have someone I can talk to (English). <_< Everyone can speak English [As from what I can tell]

Stats/Aspd/hometown/etc: Again, Don't care. I can adjust. Especially with a strong forum or social community.Some info about us Stats is max 200, Aspd is currently 198 max but is going to be nerfed to around 193 ish soon. We as a community try to help each other out. Kinda like a family  :)

~General information~
    Maximum level: 255 base level, 120 job level.
    Base/Job experience rates: 300x / 300x
    Equip drop rates: 75%
    Etc drop rates: 25%
    Usables drop rates: 5%
    Card drop rates: 10%
    MVP Card drop rates: 2%
    Maximum attack speed: 198
    Max Stat: 200
    Instant cast: 130 DEX
    Maximum zeny: 1,000,000,000
    War of Emperium: Both First and Second
    Battlegrounds: Yes/Coming Soon
    Party share level range: 25
    Default hometown: Trinity (iPlay RO Custom)

~Unique features~
    New and never before seen Noble System to keep you playing.
    Custom and unique headgears, available through donation and vote for points.
    Hour long Bonus exp from a random monster race, every two hours.
    Custom Monsters with new upcoming MvPs.
    Custom maps including Trinity, Courtyard, Novice Grounds, and many more.
    Custom events which are exclusive to iPlay RO, and very challenging.
    New systems added and ones on the way.
    Friendly and always active staff team.

I hope to see you there!

Xeros

Thank you for all of your thorough replies.  /kis

I've downloaded each of your servers and hope to find one I can fit in to the community.

BooBooKitty

Hi Xeros - Its been almost 3 weeks since your server seeking request, so I'm taking a chance that you may still be looking.

But in case you are... I'd like to invite you to iHeart-RO.  Your requirements were not hard to meet :P 

Rates: Our rates are 5k/5k/3k  MvP cards are dropped at 5%, and common cards are 10% chance.

Custom Items/Donates: We have both.  We have a large amount of custom items and quests and each is balanced to enhance game play with no over powering +100 type God stats.  Our donation items are comparable to quest items and  obtainable in game via collection of iHeart Tokens (our event reward item)

Population: We have around 40-50 on average and more during peak times like woe or holidays/weekends.

Server Locations: Server is located in the USA.

Primary Language: Server is mainly English speaking.. although any languages are welcomed.

Stats/Aspd/hometown/etc:  Max level 255/120 - Max atkspd 195.  We do have an amazing custom home town - iHeart City.  You'd have to see it to appreciate it!

iHeart-RO is still growing and learning as all servers do.  We have a very awesome and friendly community.  Its very easy to make friends and have help within the server (Endless runs, etc)  Our staff are professional, friendly and very active!  We try to have a GM online almost always to answer player questions and host events.  We have Battleground and Poring Ball.  There's Newbie starter packages to help you get going.  We also have vote rewards and unique event reward items.  Our lead developer is always expanding and building and adding amazing things to the server.  We love suggestions and listen to what our community wants.  I do hope you find time to check us out.  Thank you in advance for reading my reply.  Hopefully I'll get the chance to meet you!

Forums - http://forums.iheart-ro.com/
Website - http://www.iheart-ro.com/
iHRO Wiki - http://www.iheart-ro.com/wiki/

Good luck with to you Xeros!

Spliff™

= Experience Rates:

Base: 10k
Job: 10k

Drop Rates:

50x Equipments
10% Normal Card Drop
5% MVP card drop
100% Etc.

= CHECK , 80% of our donates and all of our other customs can be obtained via quests.

= CHECK , we got hourly events and some special events every weekend

=  Los Angeles , California

= English

= CHECK , active GM's both in-game and @ the forums

Come join us! Bring your friends!
http://astral-ro.net

See ya!  /no1

Ron

Hey!
Sounds like you need a server that keeps balance between the rights and the nono's!

I want to recommend you -- ReverieRO

We will be opening Monday, July 23rd.

We feature 7x/7x/3x with 0.01% mvp drop cards.
All donations can be obtained via voting/events.

Donations include iRO Headgears, and items such as Kafra Cards that open storages anywhere!
Donations will never and forever have cards/equipments/other stuff like that.!

At reveriero, we think.. RO is a dying game.. So why intend on making something that makes people want to quit it even more?
Most Warps are available, but its a low rate! So grinding is part of it!

Hope we see you soon!

http://reverie-ro.com
http://reverie-ro.com/board/

Kitsune.

Exp: 25000.00x
Job: 25000.00x
Normal Drop Rates: 2500.00x
Normal Card: 4000.00x
MvP Card: 100.00x

We don't have donates atm, but we are planning to have some but are tough to quest in-game :D

We are very low on population but we do have some hourly events and some GMs run events when the server has many people on :D

A few people speak english and most speak it decently :D