LF>WaffleRO-like server feats

Started by itloglog, Mar 20, 2017, 01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itloglog

Anyone know any active server that's comparable enough with Waffle, dont pretty care much about its rates or if its pre or ren. If you dont know what waffle is, atleast its main feature offers the "Reborn" system. It may sound OP but atleast that's the game changer, you work hard and levels are never the limit.

Hilmanic

Omg I loved Waffle-RO!

That rebirth system rocks..it's totally different than any other RO I've ever played!
I only ever reach 8 times though..weak pleb xD

Royr

Quote from: itloglog on Mar 20, 2017, 01:43 PM
Anyone know any active server that's comparable enough with Waffle, dont pretty care much about its rates or if its pre or ren. If you dont know what waffle is, atleast its main feature offers the "Reborn" system. It may sound OP but atleast that's the game changer, you work hard and levels are never the limit.

Hi, we do have rebirth system with unique features. every standard rebirth gives 10 point(s) status point.
and we also have Master Rebirth which gives good bonus stats. u need to make 10 normal rebirth to perform master rebirth :)

Is that what you're looking for?

Yatohime

Hello!
We are from Cosmos Ragnarok~
We have Awakening System that allow player to gain more status points or loot in return of back to level one and reducing exp gain~

http://cosmosragnarok.com/

itloglog

Quote from: Mindless2147 on Mar 23, 2017, 08:44 AM
Hi, we do have rebirth system with unique features. every standard rebirth gives 10 point(s) status point.
and we also have Master Rebirth which gives good bonus stats. u need to make 10 normal rebirth to perform master rebirth :)

Is that what you're looking for?

Yes, that's somehow similar to the features of Waffle that I'm looking for, but can you expound further the details about it?
Here's the simplest way I can describe the "reborn" sys that I was talking about, you reach max level then you need to do a quest or have some specific items to be reborn with additional stats in exchange that you get back to lvl. 1, this cycle is unlimited, therefore the more rebirth, the stronger you will get and I think that's the whole game changer as it motivates players to be more competitive for the sys and it does not limit the possibilities, and it puts aside the mainstream idea of "item(mostly donate) means domination". Plus, it also lets the player experience every job without creating another character(since you'll get back to lvl.1 novice after rebirth). OP as it seems, this sys I think stands better than those gimmicks currently dominating most server. :)

Royr

Quote from: itloglog on Mar 25, 2017, 11:40 PM
Yes, that's somehow similar to the features of Waffle that I'm looking for, but can you expound further the details about it?
Here's the simplest way I can describe the "reborn" sys that I was talking about, you reach max level then you need to do a quest or have some specific items to be reborn with additional stats in exchange that you get back to lvl. 1, this cycle is unlimited, therefore the more rebirth, the stronger you will get and I think that's the whole game changer as it motivates players to be more competitive for the sys and it does not limit the possibilities, and it puts aside the mainstream idea of "item(mostly donate) means domination". Plus, it also lets the player experience every job without creating another character(since you'll get back to lvl.1 novice after rebirth). OP as it seems, this sys I think stands better than those gimmicks currently dominating most server. :)

I think we're almost similar but mine is different. every Master Rebirth it gives additional ATK% and MATK% depending on your class type.
However mine does not come back to Novice you will be just Level 1 Trans Class.

If you have any information maybe you can check us out.

Yatohime

Quote from: itloglog on Mar 25, 2017, 11:40 PM
Hello in Cosmos Ragnarok
Awakening(Rebirth System) having two system , first being loot awakening , means you back to level 1 to gain exclusive loots , (zeny cash point, donation gems , costume), or True awakening that required spesific items and it will return you to level 1 3rd job , each True Awakening increase the Loot Awakening rewards , and also 1%hp and sp for each True awakening~