LF>Server that Similar to xilero in the year of 2006 -2008

Started by cute_fenrir, Jan 22, 2014, 07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cute_fenrir

so...as the subject said im looking for the server like xilero made in the year of 2006 -2008
hear are some details :

- no MVP card...its just baphomet card for lvling,ghostring card (mini mvp)
- no godly items ( for ppl that have been played xilero in that time, i guess u guys know that there are only ow,aw,scw and aaw...for headgear theare are two kind : eqw and bh )
- full PK server...u can kill other players in all map except in town
- no delay berry
- max lvl 255 job lvl max i dont really mind about it
- stat max 255
- there are country base ( example : pay_fild01 indo players lol , @go 15, um_dun01 europe players, prt_fild05 brazil players, niflheim mix players, prt_fild08 mix players and many more base )

nostalgia : i still remember how we raid (im an indonesian player) the prt_fild08, prt_fild05, um_dun01, go 15, and many more. WOE there are the times that xilero reach 3000 players online when WOE time...that was really fun...i miss it...but now no one make the server like that...i have downloaded almost all ro in ratemyserver.net list for high rate server and i got no interest at all...bcoz too much godly items...and godly MVP cards...and u cant kill players in all map...no players that stay in field...make a base for their country...lol
thats all...hope someone make a server like that...its a balance server as far as i know 7 years ago. And for the one that will make a server like that...i hope that he/she will have 3000 players online again...thx :D miss RO

cute_fenrir

D1gITaLMaYhEm

Hey!!  I think this is very relevant to your interests. It's a server in development by old XileRO players called XileRetro; it is ALMOST ready to launch.
The server has quite a big community following, and it adheres to almost all of your specifications.

Enjoy.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Xileroretro/629845900397735/?notif_t=group_comment
http://xileretro.net/forums/

cute_fenrir

ah thx bro...i almost hopeless because no one is replying my thread lol...thx bro for ur info ill subscribe the fb group :D

sonolento

I would love play on a server like that again. Anyone know a server similar to xilero 2006-2008 actived nowdays?