LF>LR/MR/HR. Guild of 10+

Started by Lokeal, Jul 17, 2012, 08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peach

Hey there~! We would love for you to try out EquityRO!

Our Rates: 100x Base : 100x Job : 25x Common : 75x Cards : 75x Equipment : 10x Boss Drops : 5x Boss Card
Max Level: 99/70
Population: We have roughly 50~80 players online, depending on the time with no more than 20 vendors, as of today. During WoE we can get upwards of 90~100 players online~! We have a diverse group of players, but the majority can, and do, speak English in towns and #main. Our staff is also required to be fluent in English.

BG & PVP: Battlegrounds is active, and to encourage more players to PVP we also have a special PVP Automated Event set up for all players interested~

New Player & Guild Packages: Info on our Guild Packages can be found [here], and New Player Packages are [here].

Custom Quests: We have a large list of custom quests for headgears that we are always updated, and in that list includes donations as well. Not all of their quests are implemented just yet, but we are planning on ALL(with the exception of LBH) of them being obtainable in-game. (Currently most of the major donations have quests such as Sunglasses[1], Alice Doll[1], G.Pipe, Well-Chewed Pencil, etc..) You can see a list of all of our quests implemented [here]

Do Not Have: God Items, Item Mall, Customs, Overpowered Donations, or 3rd Classes/Renewal.

We are always welcoming new guilds and looking for more WoE/BG/PVP competition, so hope to see you there~!

Lokeal

Tried Equity, PvP is never active. The same with BG.

Poki

Hey Lokeal,

If you and your guild is still looking for a server, I'd suggest investing your time in AeternusRO. It's a server that's going to be opening on September 22nd so it'd pretty much be an advantage for your guild to get a head start and compete against everyone else on an equal level, assuming it's competition that you're looking for. So let's cut to the chase:

AeternusRO - Grand opening on September 22nd 2012
Forums: http://aeternusro.com/board/
Rates: 30x/30x/15x/5x (base/job/drop/MVP)
Max level: 99/70
English-based server
Server will be opening with more than 50 players guaranteed. Hopefully more than 100 once the staff team sends out an e-mail to previous players that they've hosted for and possibly bringing back some players that have quit. There's over thousands of old Ragnarok players' emails that we have and it doesn't hurt to send them an email.
Guild package will be offered a few weeks after opening to maintain balance and see through the friendly yet intensive grand opening
Donations will be able to be obtained without having to donate; the server doesn't need your money and wishes to accept it as a thanks for their hardwork
No 3rd classes
No mall selling MVP cards/normal cards or anything that you have mentioned
No god items
No overpowered donations; that's just plain silly
There will be custom quests, but I'm assuming you're talking about custom items. In that case, even if AeternusRO has any custom items, it won't be anything better than what you can get in Ragnarok Online

In regards to PVP active and Battlegrounds:
I figured I'd isolate this information for you since it'll be something that you and your guild might be interested in. AeternusRO is planning on making Battlegrounds server-wide. You're looking for a place where Battlegrounds and PVP is active right? Well, the server-wide Battlegrounds (we'll call it SWBG for now) will be similar to WoE (how they happen on a weekly basis). The thing is, SWBG invites every player on every level within the server to assign themselves to a team/alliance where players will battle to conquest each other's castle. There will be two teams and each team will have a castle. In this scenario, both teams will have to defend and attack at the same.

So not only do you have WoE happening once or twice a week, you'll be able to now do Battlegrounds with everyone else on the server too. Think of it as DOTA or LOL except twisted in to Ragnarok. Lastly, I know I can't say much for the PVP activity right now, but knowing that this server is pretty much opening on the 22nd, everyone will be busy grinding to be on the frontlines of "the best there is." So you can pretty much expect a lot of people competing for that title and the only way to determine who is better is through... PVP.

Ah, and I almost forgot! The server will be having a 100vs100 (max is 100; it can be less and the teams will be divided equally before the match) map where consumables are provided for that map only. Think of it as a place to unleash everything you've got without having to be afraid of wasting anything. No rewards are provided, it's just strictly fun.

I hope this server is what you and your friends are looking for. If there are any questions or something that I've missed, feel free to ask.
Good luck server hunting!

Lokeal

I'll try the server when it's open, but still looking for something now.

Lokeal

Still looking please post if your server matches up.

Yukino

Hey Lokeal~

Sorry about my past suggestion not working out... Don't know what happened to them to be honest =/. Though, I did feel bad for the Administrator who did a lot of work to push the server out of Beta phase.

But anyways, regarding Poki's suggestion, aRO is coming out tomorrow, and you can tell by the number of forum members that many people will be there for the opening day XD. More than 130+ online today haha. You can definitely try the server out, and I hope this time, the server is to your liking!
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

violet

Lokeal,
          Hi good day! my server and my players decided to change to 99/70 i used voting poles to know what they want. so here it is. some of my requirements is sufficient but soon it will be applied as what you seeking. my max player is 7  atm.  they are online in different gmt.

here is the advertisement
http://forum.ratemyserver.net/high-rate/tietra-ragnarok-online/

Administrator
                                                                                                                           violet

Lokeal

Quote from: violet on Sep 22, 2012, 07:25 PM
Lokeal,
          Hi good day! my server and my players decided to change to 99/70 i used voting poles to know what they want. so here it is. some of my requirements is sufficient but soon it will be applied as what you seeking. my max player is 7  atm.  they are online in different gmt.

here is the advertisement
http://forum.ratemyserver.net/high-rate/tietra-ragnarok-online/

Administrator
                                                                                                                           violet

Why even post, why?!

Quote from: Yukino on Sep 22, 2012, 01:12 AM
Hey Lokeal~

Sorry about my past suggestion not working out... Don't know what happened to them to be honest =/. Though, I did feel bad for the Administrator who did a lot of work to push the server out of Beta phase.

But anyways, regarding Poki's suggestion, aRO is coming out tomorrow, and you can tell by the number of forum members that many people will be there for the opening day XD. More than 130+ online today haha. You can definitely try the server out, and I hope this time, the server is to your liking!

Hmm yeah I wondered what happened to it, it's fine though.
330 online pretty decent I'll be online, I don't know if I can be bothered to start a server that will just go down fast though.

Lokeal

BUMP Looking again. Only post servers that match musts.

Intricate

Quote from: Lokeal on Jul 17, 2012, 08:34 AM
Must have:
Rates above 20. [20/20/15]
Max level 99/70. [Got it!]
MvP and Miniboss cards drops lower than 0.50% [0.01%]
More than 20 people online at all times without vendors. [100 average, 200 peak]
English speaking people. [Oh yeah! Most of our community are currently from US/EU]
Battlegrounds that starts sometimes. [@joinbg is your friend, quite active]
PvP active. [Not really, unless the GMs host it, BG is the common scene]

Benefit:
Guild Package. here
Normal card drops above 1% 0.45% =(
Donations acquirable without donating You can get donation tokens by grinding.

Nono:
All you mentioned, are also our no-no.

Proudly presenting:

To top it all off, we're new and fresh, currently 15 days and running, hope to see you drop by at our forums to see how the community is. We value the community we're forming at R-Network servers=).

Hopefully your guild is WoE active too as our community is currently seeking more blood to spill over S.E which we're launching soon =D.

Feel free to PM me on this forum or on RRO's forum for any questions.

Lokeal

Updated server info, sorry for the post before! :)

Intricate

=(.

Well, if anything, our server will be able to compensate for the 30x less in terms of EXP with our Race of the day system and insane community leeching people all the time.
However we can't compensate for the 35x less in terms of item drop.

If you decide to swing by, that's awesome, else, good luck in your search!

Lokeal

I've decided to try your server, hopefully I'll stay but I doubt it since I'm lazy and don't like leveling.

Intricate

Awesome! Say hi on the forums and just use #main to get a leech, share gap is 20 and people leech real fast. You'll see levelling isn't really THE problem xD.