LF>255/120 HIGH RATE 10K PRE-RE WOE ACTIVE w/ unique & creative Costumes

Started by itloglog, Oct 04, 2017, 10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itloglog

Title says most of it but with regards to the costume, Im so fkn tired of those default servers with costumes dominated by wings. Wings there wings here, dont you have any creativity anymore? How do you expect your server to last if the cliche ragnarok experience is all you can give. Im looking for those costumes like the anime  ones like susanoos etc. It'll be really great as well if it's kiel based with no cast delay. So pitch your servers right, sell your server's edge. Thanks

itloglog

anyone out there? Or atleast make one, I will assure you I'll bring 1 whole guild with me. Just please stop with the wings.  /sob

Royr

Give us a try! yet another unique High-Rate Server.

makoy

How about trying Rendezvous Ro?
http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=19863&itv=6&url_sname=Rendezvous%20RO

although its only 200/70 and has 3rd jobs. they also got heagears like wings, auras, colored valk helms, susano, gaara's gourd , hollow mask, luffy hat, goku hair, etc..
Gms are very active too.. just try it. might be to your liking..

alderaminro

Hi how about giving alderaminro a shot?

we're a 2nd trans server but with a unique system that is instant pots such as ygg berries are now over time heals and you can get 3rd job skills with our custom weapons, this makes the so called "build" unique to each player; More info in our website

alderaminro.com

Regards!