quest items
No OP donate item
open for guild package

10+ players will come to your server :D
/no1  /ok /no1 /ok /no1 /ok

gohan

http://rockragnarok.com/fenris/

1000x/1000x/1000x

One of the most up to date servers, no custom items, all the items are from kRO or jRO official servers, (the items from cash in official are cash there as well), adm very active and weekly maintences bringing always something new.

- Bossnia (few times a day)
- MvP Card drop 0.5%
- New instances...

Worthy at least a check :)

(server in canada, I play with absolutely no lag)

RistrettoJoe

Bro, tell me if you've found a server. I also wanna play on a renewal server. Low Rate, Mid Rate, High Rate... doesnt matter

makoy

Im also looking for the same thing...
Sad that there arent any good high rate renewals there..

dikapramantya

Hello..
maybe you can try my server.
Very FRESH Server open August 07,2017 !!

Episode 14.2 , We will update the instance periodicable.

if you wanna try go to orchidragnarok.playprivateserver.com

EXP Rate: 5000x
Drop Rate : 1000x (Custom)
Boss Drop Rate : 1x
MVP Card : Disable Temporary

Try first and Feel the balanced server :)

GigaByte

Quote from: gohan on Aug 09, 2017, 12:57 AM
http://rockragnarok.com/fenris/

1000x/1000x/1000x

One of the most up to date servers, no custom items, all the items are from kRO or jRO official servers, (the items from cash in official are cash there as well), adm very active and weekly maintences bringing always something new.

- Bossnia (few times a day)
- MvP Card drop 0.5%
- New instances...

Worthy at least a check :)

(server in canada, I play with absolutely no lag)

sir do you have lite client? i have kro and fully patch , send me lite client and we'll play at your server  /no1

GigaByte

Quote from: RistrettoJoe on Aug 09, 2017, 05:13 AM
Bro, tell me if you've found a server. I also wanna play on a renewal server. Low Rate, Mid Rate, High Rate... doesnt matter

if we found a server ill let you know  /heh /no1

gohan

Quote from: GigaByte on Aug 10, 2017, 06:51 PM
sir do you have lite client? i have kro and fully patch , send me lite client and we'll play at your server  /no1

I'm just a player there, I don't think the admin has a light client. Like I said if you are willing to play on a server where you have the same "feeling" as playing on an original server but with high rates this one is the ONLY one available, trust me I tried lots and lots of servers, I have 1gb of connection so I can download servers in like 2 min...

He just implemented the new party system where u can heal and buffs everyone in your party with the icons on the left side of your screen. It's just a VERY up to date server with no custom formulas/items.

There are costume quests available every day (one costume for day, the quests changes every day automatically)...

You should definitely check out.