LF> SHR/HR/MR PvP/WoE Server

Started by house, Sep 21, 2017, 11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

house

Hey everyone as the title says im looking for a server that is active with 100+ players that arent AFK/Vending. I would prefer a server that doesn't have donations and doesnt require me to grind for weeks/months just to be able to start PvP.

Ive basically already looked through all the front page RO's on RMS but none seemed to appeal me, and if they did there would be an issue where I wouldnt be able to play because of unresolvable client issues.

EDIT: Also no 3rd jobs!

EDIT 2: If there are donations, I'd like for them to be obtainable through questing

Mics Ragnarok

Hello,

We're inviting you to play MicsRO. We're a 150/150/Custom server. This server will be mainly for PvP/WoE, but we do provide a classic RO feel. To appeal to your points:

Hey everyone as the title says im looking for a server that is active with 100+ players that arent AFK/Vending ---- We are only at 3 weeks, and we are currently peaking at around 20 people

I would prefer a server that doesn't have donations and doesnt require me to grind for weeks/months just to be able to start PvP. ---- We do have donations, but you can also grind the donation headgears. We don't have custom items so everything will be balanced for PvP. Drop Rate is at 5% equipment, 5% cards and .1% MVP.

PK is also enabled by Night time on Fields and Dungeons so basically you can kill people even if they don't want to

If there are donations, I'd like for them to be obtainable through questing - Some items are obtainable to the Mission Shop, and some are for Quests, and some are obtained via Poring Coins that are winnable through Voting, and automated and GM-led events.

We will have WOE soon if there are people ready for it. Monthly we'll have a Top PK of the Month event.

If you're interested, head on to http://micsragnarok.tk

Thanks!

Daifuku.

Hello house!
Ragnaclan is an upcoming 99/70 pre-renewal mid-rate server with 30x30x10x floating rates.
We have donations but you'll be able to get them through ingame activities like questing, joining events, gathering, hunting missions and more.

If you want to read more check out our RMS topic here: http://forum.ratemyserver.net/mid-rates/ragnaclan-30x30x10x-floating-multi-platform-computer-android-mobile/

tohruchan

Good day house, I believe Darkside-RO meets the most preferences that you're looking for.

Website

Forum
Facebook Page
Download Page

Account Creation Page

Quoteserver that is active with 100+ players that arent AFK/Vending.

With the sever population of 1100 you can interact with the players in real time.

QuoteEDIT: Also no 3rd jobs!

Currently Darkside-RO sticks with transcend class and pre-renewal mechanics and the server offer you star war classes which is a unique feature and you can't find it anywhere else.

QuoteEDIT 2: If there are donations, I'd like for them to be obtainable through questing

Most of the equips in the server are obtainable through quest and some are donation items.

If you have plenty of time you can just drop by in our server and feel free to make a review and feel at home because this is the place that you will be always to be.
Are you looking for new home server for your guild then join our server.

Hagoromo

Quote from: house on Sep 21, 2017, 11:24 PM
Hey everyone as the title says im looking for a server that is active with 100+ players that arent AFK/Vending. I would prefer a server that doesn't have donations and doesnt require me to grind for weeks/months just to be able to start PvP.

Ive basically already looked through all the front page RO's on RMS but none seemed to appeal me, and if they did there would be an issue where I wouldnt be able to play because of unresolvable client issues.

EDIT: Also no 3rd jobs!

EDIT 2: If there are donations, I'd like for them to be obtainable through questing

Hello House,

If you're still seeking for a server then i would like to recommend you to play ggRO. We established 5 Days ago with 110+ Players active during peak hours. Our rates is running with 1000x/1000x/100x. I can guarantee that you would'nt grind too much in this server and if your interested with pure Battle & PVP we have Battleground System where you can buy supplies for BG/PVP and WoE. Donations is not too necessary since you can obtain it thru Voting / Quest & Battlegrounds. If you need more info about our server you can check our advertisement link here in rms or you can talk to me directly by chatting here or in our Fanpage. I hope you find the server that you're looking for. /no1

Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/ggroofficial2017/
Advertisement: http://forum.ratemyserver.net/high-rate/good-gamers-ro(ggro)-pre-renewal-100-balance-fair-play-competition/

www.goodgamers-ro.tk Join NOW!