LF> Server

Started by ƒunctional, Jun 09, 2017, 02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ƒunctional

Looking for a pre-renewal server with a lot of custom stuffs. I prefer a mid-rate server, but the others are welcomed too.
The server should gives decent ping from SEA. For the server population, 100+ online players w/o autotrade at non-peak hours. 

jacobo_bobo

DreamerRO is probably the most well done "Custom" server out there.

Features ranging from the famous Hero Quest & Trials, Hero Division Team Based Events, Custom Battlegrounds, PvP system that encourages activity and rewards team play.

Forging and Mining system that you will never see anywhere else cause it's so extensive its like a whole new game..

Monster Hunting Missions, Daily Quests, Automated Events..

Too many to list, here is a list of key features:
http://www.playdreamerro.com/?module=pages&action=content&path=keyfeatures

noheal

Quote from: jacobo_bobo on Jun 09, 2017, 04:45 PM

Features ranging from the famous Hero Quest & Trials, Hero Division Team Based Events, Custom Battlegrounds, PvP system that encourages activity and rewards team play.

Forging and Mining system that you will never see anywhere else cause it's so extensive its like a whole new game..

you need to do some honest suggestions lol
the best thing of that server is Elu
is more of a 20-50 players server you can pretty much say hi to anyone there so if you enjoy low comunities and chatting in town yea is a fun server but is not really pre renewal so the 100 players non peak hours is kinda hard to get

or visit their discord and ask yourself 2 to 10 people should be there and get some honest answers if you want more information
Now as a suggestion any top 3 server got their dramas going on, emo people, noob gms and corrupted s*** So is pretty much pick your poison
this will sound like some hater s*** but here you go a few servers
NovaRO: renewal but yea is kinda the best one out there for population and decent people So if you willing to give up the pre renewal for population this would be it.

TalonRO: the owner/main Gm is just emo lol I never been ban, got no drama there and I actually would play there but if you dont mind that good place

RebirthRO - Loki:Another cool server, alot good s*** going on but the gm team would be a problem if you dont mind that go for it, out of all the servers this one got the best quest systems and all that good s*** is just that the Gms kinda like the grey areas of the laws and morals hahah (again no drama, never been banned here and I would play on this server)

DreamerRO: 1 cool gm that is Elu other tham that is pre renewal server whit all the creazy s*** on renewal, skill, classes, damage is a great place but got no people but if you are from the philipines area you can maybe get 16 people on bg, on other ours is just death.

ƒunctional

Quote from: jacobo_bobo on Jun 09, 2017, 04:45 PM

I played on that server before. It's kinda p2w and very hard to find an active guild that accept newbies. I tried the BG and it was very laggy.

Quote from: noheal on Jun 09, 2017, 05:49 PM
you need to do some honest suggestions lol
the best thing of that server is Elu
is more of a 20-50 players server you can pretty much say hi to anyone there so if you enjoy low comunities and chatting in town yea is a fun server but is not really pre renewal so the 100 players non peak hours is kinda hard to get

or visit their discord and ask yourself 2 to 10 people should be there and get some honest answers if you want more information
Now as a suggestion any top 3 server got their dramas going on, emo people, noob gms and corrupted s*** So is pretty much pick your poison
this will sound like some hater s*** but here you go a few servers
NovaRO: renewal but yea is kinda the best one out there for population and decent people So if you willing to give up the pre renewal for population this would be it.

TalonRO: the owner/main Gm is just emo lol I never been ban, got no drama there and I actually would play there but if you dont mind that good place

RebirthRO - Loki:Another cool server, alot good s*** going on but the gm team would be a problem if you dont mind that go for it, out of all the servers this one got the best quest systems and all that good s*** is just that the Gms kinda like the grey areas of the laws and morals hahah (again no drama, never been banned here and I would play on this server)

DreamerRO: 1 cool gm that is Elu other tham that is pre renewal server whit all the creazy s*** on renewal, skill, classes, damage is a great place but got no people but if you are from the philipines area you can maybe get 16 people on bg, on other ours is just death.

I played on NovaRO, but isn't that server trying to be close to kRO in term of contents?
I tried TalonRO, but my s*** internet provider block the access to the server for no reason. VPN makes it more laggy, so...
I tried RebirthRO - Loki. I think there are a lot of custom features and overall I love it. But the max level makes it awful for me.

noheal

Quote from: ƒunctional on Jun 09, 2017, 09:04 PM
I played on that server before. It's kinda p2w and very hard to find an active guild that accept newbies. I tried the BG and it was very laggy.

I played on NovaRO, but isn't that server trying to be close to kRO in term of contents?
I tried TalonRO, but my s*** internet provider block the access to the server for no reason. VPN makes it more laggy, so...
I tried RebirthRO - Loki. I think there are a lot of custom features and overall I love it. But the max level makes it awful for me.

yea is a bad copy of kRo you are better off playing kro

rebirthRo is pretty much easy to max ones you know were to level, and get into tailoring and s*** like that but to be honest any rate you play from 1x to 500x should take you 2 days regarless to max

but it was just a example on the top listed 1 on all rates pretty much you have to pick your poison but if I were to pick one I would say RebirthRo or wait for the next hype new project

but if you give more details I have pretty much play on any server that is decent: you want to woe,pvp,bg do quest? if all fails I would actually advice playing Kro lol

ƒunctional

Quote from: noheal on Jun 09, 2017, 09:10 PM
yea is a bad copy of kRo you are better off playing kro

rebirthRo is pretty much easy to max ones you know were to level, and get into tailoring and s*** like that but to be honest any rate you play from 1x to 500x should take you 2 days regarless to max

but it was just a example on the top listed 1 on all rates pretty much you have to pick your poison but if I were to pick one I would say RebirthRo or wait for the next hype new project

but if you give more details I have pretty much play on any server that is decent: you want to woe,pvp,bg do quest? if all fails I would actually advice playing Kro lol

I'm a casual player, no WoE, just PvE and sometimes BG and PvP. I like a server with a lot of events so I can keep myself busy.
Tbh I'm interested with heRO quests and RebirthRO custom features, but I can't choose between those two.

noheal

Quote from: ƒunctional on Jun 09, 2017, 10:26 PM
I'm a casual player, no WoE, just PvE and sometimes BG and PvP. I like a server with a lot of events so I can keep myself busy.
Tbh I'm interested with heRO quests and RebirthRO custom features, but I can't choose between those two.

lol easy them go heRO not sure what you like of it but if something you enjoy is there, go for it, test it 1 week if s*** hits the fan go for rebirthRo that is a sure thing on being decent and events Cedi and all that good s*** they got going on