LF> Renewal Server with Special Modifiers.....

Started by Why So Serious, Jul 18, 2018, 01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why So Serious

Hey guys Me and some friends are looking for a Server with a MvP Card Drop of 1-2%  Renewal, max level 175/60 and we dont want a login max lvl server so Leveling should still be fast but not a Instant Max lvl Server. :D but the most important parts are 1-2% Mvp card Drops, Renewal and max lvl of 175. The population is just a Nice side effect :) We dont have a Problem of Playing at a Place with just idk 30 people or less :) a Server can Always Grow :)

Cheers.

Why So Serious

Come on anyone should have ANY server like that or? :( We are Bored :D

BlankXF

Well, I'm not really sure if it perfectly fit your requirements buuuuut...
I do recommend checking out Shining Moon RO.

The server is chock full of unique features that feels just at home in a Renewal server. As for leveling, you choose your own pace. Take it slower and you'll get a permanent drop rate bonus on that character when you reach max level. Or you can choose to blaze through at 100x rate if you just wanna start farming ASAP.

What doesn't fit your criteria is the MVP card drop rate. It's 0.4%, but between our custom costume enchants, jRO equips, new kRO cards and equips, and kRO costume enchant stones pretty much all classes are viable. Aside from costumes, all equips are official items. The majority of end game items are obtained outside the Cash Shop, and the game consistently awards you with coins that can be traded into Cash Points. Even a majority of Cash Shop items are obtainable by simply playing as well.

Online players reach around 60-70 players during busy hours on weekends when you exclude vendors, and the numbers are increasing bit by bit.

I do recommend that you at least check it out if you're bored. If you're interested, hop on through this referral link for some in-game bonuses. Oh and do join the server's Discord channel as well.

Edit: Oh and the server already have fully working Star Emperor and Soul Reaper released since the 2nd of July, the first P. Server to have them released with fully working skills.

Why So Serious

You almost tricked me there. :D

Saying MvP Card is 0.4% while it is just 0.04% :( thats sadly nothing we want to play i thing most of us Could maybe hop on a Server with 0.50% but that should be the Lowest since we All have Jobs and not endless time to grind.  /sob

But thanks :)

Masao

Hi Why So Serious

UnityRO

We're a renewal 255/60 high rate server which has opened on july 22nd 2018.

We currently don't have a really big community, so we'd be glad if you guys came along and check us out!

Our server should be able to offer everything you're looking for, we have 650x exp rates, 1% Normal & MvP Card drop. We also have many different custom headgears and quests for many of those headgears.

Leveling is easy and quick since we're more in the high rates instead of mid rates if that's not to big of a problem for you.

We hope to see you soon!

Regards
Masao

BlankXF

Quote from: Why So Serious on Jul 23, 2018, 06:01 PM
You almost tricked me there. :D

Saying MvP Card is 0.4% while it is just 0.04% :( thats sadly nothing we want to play i thing most of us Could maybe hop on a Server with 0.50% but that should be the Lowest since we All have Jobs and not endless time to grind.  /sob

But thanks :)

Oh yikes. My mistake there, wasn't my intention. Sorry about that, I missed another .0  /wah
But still, if you're bored, you can still hop in and play with the gears available instead of relying on MVP cards.

Miray

GatheringRO has a 1% mvp card drop rate, you can increase this with bubble gum / HE Bubble gum, which is obtainable through ingame means, such as daily quests.

Levels are 250/120 but this only makes the pvp experience more lasting, so you might want to check it out.
Instances have been balanced to offer a true challenge and are encouraged through daily party quests. WoE is extrmely tense, with no healing allowed. The population is not very high but its increasing little by little. World boss events are a custom feature where a world boss appears on a certain map for everyone to cooperate and beat it together.

Why So Serious

Alright thanks alot for your Enters so far Ill check UnityRo and after that ill test GatheringRo ill give Both servers a Chance to be our New Home :)

nehpets2119

Join Here Sir  /no1 /no1 /no1
175/60 ^_^ Midrate all of the info link Below
With Random option And latest Instance
1% mvp Card drop rate
https://www.facebook.com/BasicROrenewal/ /kis /kis /lv /lv