LF> LR/MR Pre Renewal details inside

Started by orewasugoi, Mar 02, 2013, 12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orewasugoi

So as the title says I'm looking for  LR/MR sever with the details below.  I'm checking for this because iRO is run by a bunch of morons who are basically hell bent on ruining their classic server.

Server I am looking for,

Pre-Renewal
LVL 99/70 max with trans & expanded classes
Customs/Donation items: I don't care about these I have no intention of buying them
Stability -  PServers come and go have you been around long enough
Rates - Doesn't matter but low item drop rate preferred (1x on boss monsters ideal)
WoE - Does not matter so much how many castles there are as long as the next line is met

God Items, "OP" Cards:  This is important to me.  I want the full Ragnarok experience not just some cookie cutter server.  I want to be able to create God Items WoE1 and WoE 2 (if the WoE 2 quest is in).  I also want to be able to obtain cards in game such as GR, GTB, DR and MP.  I don't think there are any servers out there that do this but I though I'd put it out there.

Events: I don't care the less the better.  I don't need find the poring making the 3 ppl who participate rich/geared/insert other unfair advantage.

Ideally I'd like a server where all the castles are open and the WoE time is split between WoE1 and WoE2.  The full seal quest to be open. 

Like I mentioned this probably doesn't exist but if someone made this server will low rates 3x3x1x you'd probably pull the remaining population of iRO away from Gravity. 

Well let me know if my pipe dream exists.

ledah4

Hey man, you should check out our lowrate server Incognito over at Corrosive Games.

Incognito is a 1/1/1 lowrate, but it has "floating rates" to increase EXP gain. These rates have a large range, although much lower rates are more common. Higher rates come a few times a week, and floating rate bonuses change every 30 minutes.

Incognito is a lowrate spinoff of our fully custom midrate, Crush, which has over 30 custom classes. These classes are being integrated into Incognito one by one, while adding class quests and rebalancing to make them more fair. Crush has fully custom maps, but Incognito uses original RO maps.

WoE is currently unavailable due to the fact that the server is new, however, after a few rebalancing to one or two custom classes to fit them to safe WoE standards, we're good to go!

Corrosive Games's community is rather small. While this makes some boss battles more difficult, it removes the threat of KS, and I can personally assure you that none of our community or GM team can be called a "bunch of morons".

visit: http://corrosivegames.net/

Playtester

Hmm, well that is probably hard to find.

There is PureRO which has 8/8/5 rates, 0.01% drop rate on MVP cards and some miniboss cards (GR, etc.) and tries to stay very close to official but yet still uses the improved client from renewal and the other advantage private servers have over the official one. It has trans and extended classes. It will launch soon and already has quite some player base build up. There won't be god items though

Honestly there won't be god items on any low rate private server because even if the quests are enabled usually only one castle is open to match with the population.  Usually god items and MVP cards are considered as something that ruins RO's PVP and if people wanted those they'd just play on official servers.

Server info here: http://forum.ratemyserver.net/low-rates/purero-(885)-coming-soon!/

If PureRO's rates are too high for your taste you might also want to check iROnic which tries to just copy iRO classic.
More info here: http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=14899&itv=6&url_sname=iROnic Online

orewasugoi

Thanks for the suggestions.  As for iROnic there is just not enough players on that server for me.  I guess I'll keep an eye on PureRO and see how it launches.

jef0807

Royale-RO is a classic server and it is freshly open beta.

Feel free to play here because we are on classic mode, our rates are 7x/7x/3x and max level 99/50. and has a unique features too good for low rate players..

our website http://www.royale-ro.net
pro Website /1xKbW]www.ragnarok.ph

My Paid Services RMS Paid Services

Astraeos

Whats up orewasugoi,

As someone who's played on iRO extensively and made god items and done the whole 9 yards, I'd like to welcome you to try DivinityRO. We are a pre-RE, 99/70 trans server with 100x/100x/25x rates. We have donation items that are fully tradable in game, so you can get donation gear without needing to donate. Our server has been around for almost a year and a half, so we definitely know how to run and manage our game. Our MVP drop rates are customized to be lower then the rest of the drops of the server being at 10x (0.1% cards). Our WoE is active and actually becoming more so with the recent acquisition of many new WoE guilds joining and returning to the server.

We have no god items, and cannot be acquired or used by players by any means (there's a sub-condition to be a GM to equip them). As for MvP cards, you can freely obtain any and all MVP cards as you would the official servers. To preserve competitiveness and fairness in the community, they are only enabled in PvM and PvP, being disabled in WoE and BG.

If you'd like to learn about our server you can find our server information here: Server Information
You can register to play from our site at www.divinityro.com

Feel free to PM me here if you have any questions about our server.

Thanks for reading this,
Astraeos