Looking for Midrate 99/70
Active BG
1% below mvp, mini mvp card rate
Farming server
New or Old server
Pre renewal trans

Thanks

Stachelbeere

Ok, i'm going to try this again (pls admins, verify this post - thank you  /wah)

Launching October 5, 2019

http://ragnaland.com/

Rates: 50/50/50

Community Links

Forums: http://forum.ragnaland.com/
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/TjTfrWM

/no1

foghorn leghorn

Just so people know this Ragnaland staff is the same staff of ElariaRO, Ragnachan, Ragnaclan, and i believe one more, name is hazy for me. Anyways all those servers have taking place since late 2016 so don't expect much longevity with this. They normally have a great server for the first quarter of life then drop like a stone in water. Time will tell if this streak continues. Could this be the strategy taking place that so many others have done?. I don't think it's a coincidence that all these servers take place during holiday seasons. $$$ one foot is always out the door folks. So lets look at this RO server same time next year for the new server by this staff will be in the works. Now i will play this server that first few months is going to rock always does. Don't get upset if you donate hundreds of dollars plus your time and see it fly away. Because i just gave you Fair Warning. Now can you put a price on fun? that is another question and is up to you to answer. *Moderator Active?*

Waffler

You can try WaffleRO on Oct. 5 2019 when we release the server a lowrate one with 15x/15x/5x rates.

Forums: https://waffleragnarok.com/boards
Discord: https://discord.gg/2Z2JuAx

Daifuku.

Quote from: foghorn leghorn on Sep 18, 2019, 10:15 PM
Just so people know this Ragnaland staff is the same staff of ElariaRO, Ragnachan, Ragnaclan, and i believe one more, name is hazy for me. Anyways all those servers have taking place since late 2016 so don't expect much longevity with this. They normally have a great server for the first quarter of life then drop like a stone in water. Time will tell if this streak continues. Could this be the strategy taking place that so many others have done?. I don't think it's a coincidence that all these servers take place during holiday seasons. $$$ one foot is always out the door folks. So lets look at this RO server same time next year for the new server by this staff will be in the works. Now i will play this server that first few months is going to rock always does. Don't get upset if you donate hundreds of dollars plus your time and see it fly away. Because i just gave you Fair Warning. Now can you put a price on fun? that is another question and is up to you to answer. *Moderator Active?*

Ragnachan is not from us. ElariaRO was 2014. Ragnaclan was up for 1 year and 8 months with a decent population during most of its time. Obviously had its ups and downs. ROPS was up for only 5 months. We always try what we can. Sometimes our projects do not work out due to several reasons. Some of these reasons could be blamed on the staff, some could be blamed on the community or even both. Won't debate about that here though. You definitely do not have to donate, there's a lot of ways to obtain cash shop items by casually playing the game. Not going to deny the fact that there are non-cosmetic donations. I can just say that no one is forced to play on the servers we do. No one is forced to donate a single penny. If you do, do it at your own risk. We will not promise you a server that remains forever, it's simply not possible with a 20-year-old game. But we can promise that we will do what we can to keep the server up and running for as long as possible and give frequent updates. /no1
With that being said, I hope to see you around foghorn ♥

foghorn leghorn

Look here, all those servers was late 2016 and later. WoonReloaded by this staff was still going in 2015. Yes i got a named mixed up it was ROPS people not chan. Still does not change anything i said from being true. The amount of servers are still the same number. However Elaria came in 2016. http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=19090&itv=6&url_sname=Elaria%20Woon%20Reloaded  look at date posted 8/29/2016. This staff has had 4 servers since 2016 counting this one coming up. You have some fun servers, i do not deny that. But the community has the right to know how this operation will go down. Don't tell me you can't make a server last longer, with that attitude is the exact reason it don't and wont last longer. All the money you make from these passionate people who love this game, they give you that money because you have a fun server and they want it to last. Lets all wait and come back to this post this time next year and time will tell.

Daifuku.

Quote from: foghorn leghorn on Sep 27, 2019, 05:41 PMDon't tell me you can't make a server last longer, with that attitude is the exact reason it don't and wont last longer. All the money you make from these passionate people who love this game, they give you that money because you have a fun server and they want it to last.

Keeping a mid-rate server up is sadly not as easy as it used to be 5+ years ago. Personally, we didn't mind paying Ragnaclan for almost a year without income. There were months were only a handful of players played and that was okay. But sometimes things just come to an end. We tried our best, if it wasn't enough for certain people then that's unfortunate. Whether or not the server lasts is not always up to the staff though. An example would be where another more hyped server opened shortly after ours and 80% of the server population jumped onto the server, just to come back to our server 4 months later. Things like these can not be controlled by the staff and happen (unfortunately) extremely often.
We could have closed our server after 8 months when that happened but chose to keep it up for another year. That alone should say a lot in my opinion.
Ragnaland will be our fourth server since 2016. Sadly two of our projects did not last more than a year due to several reasons. But I strongly believe that we've always done our best in all of them.
Now you might have a different opinion and that is okay. But I think throwing the "p2w" or "cash grab" card at us is just not fair. Our first server was purely cosmetic and we received such bad feedback because people wanted to have non-cosmetics in the cash shop. We've added multiple ways of obtaining those things through normal game-play, to the point where donators complained that there is no reason to donate because it's too easy to get the items from normal gameplay. In the end, it doesn't matter what we do, there's always going to be someone complaining.
It's just sad to see that players have to throw the p2w/cash grab sentences at server owners who at least try to improve and make it better next time. There are too many server owners who do not care at all about their players and 24/7 AFK in town with a chatroom and close the server after 3 months without a single word to the community. I do not recall that we have ever done such a thing. You're free to tell me otherwise. I'm always up for a chat on discord /no1

Naruto

Yeah its pretty ridiculous

Ive joined many servers and see them die really quickly... and wonder why they dont just play somewhere else, different opinions in how to run and stuff

But im the person who jumps on a double attack hat... and things that can be exploited

Always selling stuff and get kinda annoyed when i see people selling diablous stuff for 150m ? Im only sitting on 30 mil which is what ticks me off and i know im making more zeny then most people since im usually the only one farming the high value maps...

(although I really appreciate the hard core snipers who farm me dragon vest SERIOUSLY NOT TRYING TO POKE YOU GUYS)

Timezones but still i can do it 6 hours a day ...

Ive 1v1d champs for valkyrie randgris kills and think they are f*** stupid for trying that stuff, its actually kinda sad

Never seen a single party wipe out any mvp on PRE renewal

Only bosses you ever see people killing are eddga... You think i cant be everywhere at once? Your mistaken because i pay attention to everyone, what you hiding on another town? Ill probably meet you while im questing, What you have gear to hide? People always open it for me when i ask....

I think its dumb but i always keep trying.

/wah

RANGALAND 2019 OCTOBER 5TH

foghorn leghorn

Look that was the past and it is history but it is history very worthy of pointing out since history is a great indicator of the future. We will see how you and this staff do this time around. Time will tell, i say that a lot in this topic but it is very true. So i want you to respond to me 365 days from now and we will talk about this then. See you in game i will be keeping track.

frenchbaguettey

Quote from: Daifuku. on Sep 27, 2019, 07:43 PM
There are too many server owners who do not care at all about their players and 24/7 AFK in town with a chatroom and close the server after 3 months without a single word to the community. I do not recall that we have ever done such a thing. You're free to tell me otherwise. I'm always up for a chat on discord /no1

im pretty sure what went wrong with some of your servers is the management, which im hoping you really fix by this upcoming server. i watched these meme videos (youtube: ragnaclan le troll / ragnaclan memes) of your server and they are pretty accurate from the time i spent on ragnaclan. you went missing for several prolonged periods of time when the server wasn't really running well. nihad was probably the only developer and was a really slow as he claims he was always busy, but you only recruited support moderators.

people are jerks and bend your rules and you guys weren't always there to enforce your rules. for the longest time monopolies, griefed the game and you guys failed to address the problems. people criticized the way you handle situations and you were swift to banning them instantly and that really caused a chain reaction of quitting

and as for the cash grab thing, people are just salty that they've spent/wasted money on a server that wasn't spending much effort to trying to sustain the server *cough*yrvine*cough*

arsro

Looking for Midrate 99/70 -> Yes
Active BG -> Yes
1% below mvp, mini mvp card rate -> Yes (0.01%)
Farming server -> Yes (hunting missions, 500+ quests, mvp systems, housing, and bla bla bla bla bla)
New or Old server -> Old (almost 1 year old)
Pre renewal trans -> yes

Join ArsRO Today: https://promo.arsro.com/

foghorn leghorn

I said i gave this Ragnaland server a year well here it is not even 2months later and this server has no people online. The staff has failed once again. I know i said could this be the same setup other admins are doing $$ ?? i cant say for certain but my my it sure points towards it. I just wanna say this, we need to start considering putting Nihad and Daifuku in the Hall of shame.

Daifuku.

Quote from: foghorn leghorn on Nov 30, 2019, 02:14 PM
I said i gave this Ragnaland server a year well here it is not even 2months later and this server has no people online. The staff has failed once again. I know i said could this be the same setup other admins are doing $$ ?? i cant say for certain but my my it sure points towards it. I just wanna say this, we need to start considering putting Nihad and Daifuku in the Hall of shame.

How about you stop talking bullcrap? Nihad clarified that he works on the server as a fun project and the server will remain open whether or not it has a big player base. He also clarified he will run this project the same way he ran WoonRO. WoonRO had MONTHS with only 5 players online but it was still kept open for several years. He's not doing this server to have 100s of people online at all times. The server is not making a penny for over 3 weeks and Nihad is still doing updates, there are also daily GM hosted events and the Staff is online at all times to do support in-game or over Discord. Can you guys just stop spreading these kinds of rumors and damage the server even further which only leads to potential new people being scared off? The staff worked for over 3 months on this server, just because people decided to jump onto the next hype train doesn't mean we're going to abandon the project. Thank you.

p.s: If this was a crashgrab Nihad would've done a better job with the cash shop since it wasn't even implemented on start and also he wouldn't have made all cash-shop items utterly easy obtainable via bg and co.  /hmm

foghorn leghorn

Quote from: Daifuku. on Nov 30, 2019, 04:08 PM
How about you stop talking bullcrap? Nihad clarified that he works on the server as a fun project and the server will remain open whether or not it has a big player base. He also clarified he will run this project the same way he ran WoonRO. WoonRO had MONTHS with only 5 players online but it was still kept open for several years. He's not doing this server to have 100s of people online at all times. The server is not making a penny for over 3 weeks and Nihad is still doing updates, there are also daily GM hosted events and the Staff is online at all times to do support in-game or over Discord. Can you guys just stop spreading these kinds of rumors and damage the server even further which only leads to potential new people being scared off? The staff worked for over 3 months on this server, just because people decided to jump onto the next hype train doesn't mean we're going to abandon the project. Thank you.

p.s: If this was a crashgrab Nihad would've done a better job with the cash shop since it wasn't even implemented on start and also he wouldn't have made all cash-shop items utterly easy obtainable via bg and co.  /hmm
WOW! thank you for clearing that up, Nihad is only here for his fun and nobody else's. This is only for his fun the project. He don't care bout the players that is obvious you just said it. This is not a server for players this is a project for Nihads pleasure. So why would anyone play here.

Daifuku.

Quote from: foghorn leghorn on Dec 01, 2019, 02:00 PM
WOW! thank you for clearing that up, Nihad is only here for his fun and nobody else's. This is only for his fun the project. He don't care bout the players that is obvious you just said it. This is not a server for players this is a project for Nihads pleasure. So why would anyone play here.

People like you are the reason servers do not last long these days. Not sure where you take all those assumptions from, but you do you. Delulu much  /hmm
See you on the server in 3-6 months when you start to server hop again.