LF> Low/Mid Rate Server / no p2win / Customize

Started by TheEbilOne, Apr 21, 2018, 09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheEbilOne

Hello Guys,

iam looking for a Server which is similar to Toto-ro (dont know why they shutdown?!)

no pay to win
i liked the customized maps with the tresure boxes on every map in toto ro for e.g

no overpowered stats .. soo MVP should be a little bit of challange

puhh hard to explain.. a good balance should be good .. many events ... quests..

well lets see whats your suggestions

~E

Corgers

Woof, woof! TheEbilOne, we'd love for you to check out CorgiRO - we're a 50x Prenewal, with a level 150 cap.

We believe in non-P2W - the item shop is largely limited to consumables and cosmetics.

In terms of custom content, we have a lot! We have a Multi-Classing system that allows you to train every class on the same character, and switch between them using an NPC, which provides a very long progression ladder. We also have a custom Mystic Gems system - items that provide passive stats when kept in your inventory (similar to Diablo 2 charms).

We also just released a new, custom Zone based on our Corgi lore!

Here's our RMS introduction. I'd be happy to walk through specifics with you.

Some additional information about CorgiRO - feel free to drop me a PM or swing by our Discord if you have any questions!

Join CorgiRO! A fresh server with Multi-Classing + Daily Quests!
[color=blue]Our RMS Introduction![/color]
Watch Our Video! [color=pink](ft. LilyPichu)[/color]
Visit: Our Website | Forum | Facebook | Discord

yennar

I also am often looking for customized servers.
2-3 weeks ago, a new one opened. It's also the one i'm currently testing/playing, and I find it's good enough to recommend

www.stargazer-ro.com

RENEWAL (isn't everyone's cup of tea)
Low Rate Server (5x) (this is quite hard, don't expect to lvl up fast. after 3 weeks, the biggest one is lvl156)
Mvp were boosted, also talk custom MVPs, GodMVPs. I don't know myself if they are online yet.
many custom mobs, custom maps/dungeons available.
yeah, also the treasure boxes to find on maps. Don't ask me if there is one on every map, that i don't know. i have found some on certain maps.
Achievements
balance is important for the Developers.

Things to think of:
at the moment ~30 active players
renewal lvl system is a bit wider, but not completely turned off (exp range for monsters is 20 lvl. If it's too high or too low, you only get 40%? exp)
party range is 30 lvl
drop rates are not influenced by lvls, so you can still farm with high chars in low lvl areas.
about pay2win - that's discussable. You can get VIP for some €, but VIP is not that mandatory. it's the difference between exp/drop rate 500%/500% and 550%/550%
no 100% autoloot! for many this may be a major turnoff. You can activate autoloot 1% for drops under 1%. You can get pets, which will loot for you automatically. But no autoloot.
many smaller custom things you have to explore for yourself. I may not know most of them.

yennar

ah i saw your text message in chat. if you don't like renewal/3rd cls, then this server will not be something you can enjoy

Still, good luck out there. Pm me if you find an interesting non renewal custom server, as i generally am interested in custom stuff.