-Equipment and Card Drops close to official esp. Mini-Boss and MVP
-Town / Field / Dungeon Warper
-Stable
-Balanced and NO OP Donation items
-V4P

Thanks!  /no1
"Layin down the Gauntlet"

Toy

You should consider checking out EvolveRO. Its a soon-to-open lowrate that looks like it'll meet most (if not all) of the credentials you listed.

10/10/10/5 Rates (Base/Job/Drop/MVP)
Non-renewal and Trans-only (with no intention of implementing Thirds in the future)
Job Changer, Platinum Skill NPC, Stat/Skill Reset NPC
Warp NPC that'll let you warp to any town or right outside Level 1 of any dungeon
Vote4Points
Opens in 8 days
And it also has, in my opinion, a pretty sweet custom in-game skin, developed by the staff. You can check out preview pics on EvolveRO's forum.

Check out the server details for yourself. They designed a pretty snazzy Features&Information graphic that caught my eye back when I was searching for a server myself. ;)
http://forum.ratemyserver.net/low-rates/ero-%2810x10x10x%29-pre-renewal-launching-soon/

The V4P and Donation item lists haven't been finalized or made public yet, so I can't speak on that any more than to say that the staff have ensured us that there will be nothing overpowered about any of the items on those lists. The staff have been very friendly, helpful, and accommodating in the lead-up to server launch, and have been very good about listening to feedback from their potential players.

If it seems like something you think you'd be interested in, check out their forums where you can read up a little more about what the plans are for the future of the server and you can get to know some of the staff and players involved.

http://board.evolvero.net/

Also, if EvolveRO seems like a place you think you'll join, do me a favor and create a forum account, introduce yourself with an Intro thread, and mention that Toy referred you. There's a referral contest going on.  /gg

Rahice

Quote from: Skeleton on Apr 10, 2013, 10:58 AM
Good day y'all! I'm looking for a server with this credentials  /ok

-Low Rate Exp. (TRANS ONLY)
-Stable
-V4P

Thanks!  /no1

Greetings! I think that you would like heRO Server

Our Rates are 5x/5x/3x, 99/50 & 99/70 level cap (During some events, the exp rates will go up, but remain below 10x at all times), 150 DEX Insta-Cast, 190 Max ASPD

We have a Customized Healer, BB/DB Room, PVP Warper, GVG Warper, Custom Town Warper, Custom Dungeon Warper, Custom Quests.

We are very stable and have been up and running strong for 7 years!

Our donations are extremely balanced, and there is even a Bonus Donation as well.

We also have Monthly Vote for Points Rewards

Check us out, and give us a try! At heRO Server

Azul

Check -Low Rate Exp. (TRANS ONLY) ~ 99/70 pre-renewal (Trans only with eden quest).
-Equipment and Card Drops close to official esp. Mini-Boss and MVP ~ Normal Cards .02, mvp .01
-Town / Field / Dungeon Warper ~ Yes This Included
-Stable ~ Yes Dedicated Box, 24/7 uptime.
-Balanced and NO OP Donation items ~ Lowrate server NO OP anything really :D
-V4P ~ We have this and its already active :DD

We also come some custom features, like race system, world pk system. We are a fairly new server, but we aren't going anywhere anytime soon. So check us out :DD

http://cp.yumi-ro.com/flux :D

yumi-ro.com ~ Accepting GM Applications

Cressy

Heya~
Could try out TalonRO, we're a big server with a nice community (naturally you'll still run into the odd troll...) of about 1000-1400 players at any given time (about 300-400 of those are vendors, though.)

Rates: 5/5/3-8/8/3 (exp rates increase and decrease depending on the weekly Voting Goal)

All drop rates are x3 excluding a few items that are custom, so cards (MVP included) are normal, however, if you're worried about a server with MVP cards on it, take a look at our reward system

There is nothing you can get from donating that you can't get from playing the game or voting (or a combination of both) our donation is connected directly to the reward system (http://wiki.talonro.com/Reward+System+Walkthrough)

We do have a warper, but she only goes to Towns and Dungeon entrances.

I hope you take a look!
https://talonro.com/

Skeleton

@Cressy I've tried Playing on TalonRO before but i don't know if it's me or the server that's laggy..  /hmm  Looking forward to trying it again..

@Azul Thanks! Currently downloading the installer.. Giving it a good shot..

@Rahice I'll try it later though..

@Toy Will try your server as soon as it opens..

Thanks for the suggestion guys!  /no1

I would like to ask if Rachel Sanctuary will be opened already? That was the only reason why i was looking for a dungeon warper 

Astraeos

Hi Skeleton,

You may want to give our new low rate server, eo-RO, a try when it opens up next month. It'll be a 5x/5x/3x Trans server. With MVPs having no increase in their drop rates (meaning 5x/5x/1x for them). There will be no warper to dungeons and players will have to utilize Kafra and Dungeon Scrolls. Our server will be using the same dedicated DDoS protection service it's brother server DivinityRO uses. Balance and V4P will also be features on this server.

The server is currently scheduled to open May 10th, 2013. You can find more information on what our server will offer here: eoRO Server Features

Skeleton

Quote from: Astraeos on Apr 11, 2013, 10:09 PM
Hi Skeleton,

You may want to give our new low rate server, eo-RO, a try when it opens up next month. It'll be a 5x/5x/3x Trans server. With MVPs having no increase in their drop rates (meaning 5x/5x/1x for them). There will be no warper to dungeons and players will have to utilize Kafra and Dungeon Scrolls. Our server will be using the same dedicated DDoS protection service it's brother server DivinityRO uses. Balance and V4P will also be features on this server.

The server is currently scheduled to open May 10th, 2013. You can find more information on what our server will offer here: eoRO Server Features

This was great news for me  /heh Actually I was currently registered and playing in Divinity i just missed the part of grinding ala Classic RO, ill be waiting on your said server  /ok

And i would like to ask if Rachel Sanctuary will be opened already on the eo-RO? That was the only reason why i was looking for a dungeon warper  /omg

Astraeos

That's a good question. I'll talk it over with the owner and see what he wants to do about the 500m opening quest for Rachel Sanc.

Reality

Quote from: Skeleton on Apr 12, 2013, 01:23 AM

This was great news for me  /heh Actually I was currently registered and playing in Divinity i just missed the part of grinding ala Classic RO, ill be waiting on your said server  /ok

And i would like to ask if Rachel Sanctuary will be opened already on the eo-RO? That was the only reason why i was looking for a dungeon warper  /omg

Hey Skeleton,

The staff team has discussed this. It seems that we have decided that we will either completely remove the zeny requirement for Rachel Sanctuary, or dramatically reduce it. It was brought into iRO in order to suck out some of the zeny floating around on the server, which doesn't exist on a brand new lowrate. It was not particularly well-suited for a new private server.

Definitely check it out. Development is moving quickly~ c:

-Reality

Skeleton

Quote from: Reality on Apr 17, 2013, 03:03 PM
Hey Skeleton,

The staff team has discussed this. It seems that we have decided that we will either completely remove the zeny requirement for Rachel Sanctuary, or dramatically reduce it. It was brought into iRO in order to suck out some of the zeny floating around on the server, which doesn't exist on a brand new lowrate. It was not particularly well-suited for a new private server.

Definitely check it out. Development is moving quickly~ c:

-Reality

Cool! Is the server open already? Can't wait eh  /heh

note

Skeleton, if Rachel Sanctuary is of a concern to you, EvolveRO's plan is to lower the 500m donation significantly, as well as provide better rewards for when you donate to the sanctuary. A detailed list can be found on the community boards.

http://board.evolvero.net/

Good luck with your server search.

Cawliflower

Quote from: Skeleton on Apr 17, 2013, 08:09 PM

Cool! Is the server open already? Can't wait eh  /heh

It is coming soon! Open Beta will begin on Friday, April 26, 2013. We're expecting a large population due to the fact I'm also the owner of DivinityRO. We've got the best Development team, led by me, with a lot of high profile names in the *athena community. You can guarantee a great server, frequent updates, and an attention to detail in regards to community feedback. I hope to see you there! :)
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

R-Blank

Quote from: Skeleton on Apr 10, 2013, 10:58 AM
Good day y'all! I'm looking for a server with this credentials  /ok

-Low Rate Exp. (TRANS ONLY)
-Stable
-V4P

Thanks!  /no1

Hello, Skeleton. I am Blank. I am a Helper GM from Resurgence Ragnarok Online. Hopefully, our server can satisfy your needs. /no1

I am not sure if you've made a decision on a server, yet, but if you haven't, please allow me the time to tell you about our server.

Our server falls into that category with 20/20/15 rates. We do not have third jobs, nor will we ever have them.

Our equipment drop rates are 15 (including MVP). Our card drops are 0.35% for normal monsters and 0.01% for boss-type monsters.

We have a warper in every town that will warp you directly into any town, into the Market, into Guild Castles (for WoE), into our Reward Hall, and into the first level (only) of every dungeon we currently have access to.

Our server is very stable, with a hard-working paid and professional staff at the helm.

Our server is very balanced, but of course, this depends on individual member opinion. We offer no overpowered donation items, and those that are quite useful are reasonably priced (not cheap, or nearly free).

We currently have a Karma System implemented, which rewards the top 3 voters. You can find more information here. The staff is currently working on improving upon this system, as well.

At Resurgence, we offer this, and much more. Please give our server a try. You might find you'll like it. /kis

Further information on our server:

I would personally visit the website in order to get a better scope of the server, however, I will provide you with further information on our server:

General Information
Launched: 10/23/2012
Max Level : 99/70
Max Stats: 99
Instant Cast: 150 Dex
Custom gears: No
Custom headgears: Yes, non-statted for fashion only
Anti-hack: Yes (Harmonized [Harmony Protection] and R-Network encryptions & security module)
Anti-DDOS: Yes (Dedicated and Private IP for connection stability)
Battleground: Yes (eAMOD features and custom R-Network features)
King Of Emperium: Yes
PvP Arenas: We currently have two

Other server modifications:
Guild Treasures adjusted to suit the advancement of Ragnarok Online's item preference.
Customised badge reward system
IRC channel(s)
Password encryption to secure all player(s) information
Professional paid staff to monitor server and updated server
Rent A Room (for Dead Branches and Bloody Branches)
Race Of The Day
Automated Events
Heroic Dungeons