Another epic search! :P

Started by Lokeal, Oct 04, 2011, 12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokeal

Rates: Preferably high over 500x =](Read table below)
500x - 5000x = 99/70 (The rates can be higher)
10,000 - 30,000 = 200 - 350 max level (The rates can be higher)
30,000 - 100,000 = 500 max level (Rates can be higher)

Levels: The highest I will go is 500 =](Read table above)

Not allowed:
GOD ITEMS. (Unless for the 400 levels+ servers)
3RD CLASSES.
No customs on the 99/70 server.

Wanted:
English Speaking Players
Balanced gameplay
A fair WoE
BG (not a must)
On the 99/70 server the MvP card drop rates must be below 0.75%

The main thing I'm looking for!!
It's about zeny I don't want a server where everything runs on a different currency, I'd like zeny to be the currency and preferably on the 99/70 servers not everyone to have 1b. Also hopefully the players don't just go around giving people 200m because they are new or w.e, I like a friendly environment but I don't want too much zeny in the server :|, The drops for gold and gokurin or w.e must be atleast over 10% for all the servers I'm looking for!!, THIS IS THE MAIN FEATURE. If you don't have this DO NOT POST.

derrick

www.brightsidero.com Come join us !  We have been open for 2 months and a half already and we are growing, peaked at 70 people.

Max Lvl = 255/120

Main Language = English

Everything in our server is very balanced, and also the donations are also obtainable in game. By doing custom quests, custom fishing, custom instancing, and voting.

NO OP DONATIONS. You dont have to donate to be good.

WoE is balanced.

Leveling rates = 10k/10k.

Card drop rates = 1% For MvP, 3-10% For Non-MvP.

Party gap is 255.

We have different packages that can be found on our forums, for bringing people and guild transfers.

Our staff is very professional. Always working on quests and custom storyline to make the server better.

Our server is forum based, so people actually use the forums to suggest things that they think should be and should not be in the server,  and the staff in our server is always willing to work with players with their suggestions.

Being 3rd class in our server is OPTIONAL. The 3rd class skills cannot be used in WoE and they have their own PvP room. So you can just stop leveling once you hit trans job just like most of the people in the server.

Give us a try and Join us now ! See you soon ! www.brightsidero.com

Lokeal

Quote from: derrick on Oct 04, 2011, 03:28 PM
www.brightsidero.comCome join us !  We have been open for 2 months and a half already and we are growing, peaked at 70 people.
You've been open longer than that since I played on the opening day.

Max Lvl = 255/120

Main Language = English

Everything in our server is very balanced, and also the donations are also obtainable in game. By doing custom quests, custom fishing, custom instancing, and voting.
Somehow I think that ninja's doing 50k with throw shuriken, and Arch Bishops doing 20k ea hit with Archdamus really isn't balanced

NO OP DONATIONS. You dont have to donate to be good.

WoE is balanced.
I remember KoH winning everything in WoE
Leveling rates = 10k/10k.

Card drop rates = 1% For MvP, 3-10% For Non-MvP.

Party gap is 255.

We have different packages that can be found on our forums, for bringing people and guild transfers.

Our staff is very professional. Always working on quests and custom storyline to make the server better.
Your account was hacked several times. Also you where bribing players (I have proof)
Our server is forum based, so people actually use the forums to suggest things that they think should be and should not be in the server,  and the staff in our server is always willing to work with players with their suggestions.

Being 3rd class in our server is OPTIONAL. The 3rd class skills cannot be used in WoE and they have their own PvP room. So you can just stop leveling once you hit trans job just like most of the people in the server.

Give us a try and Join us now ! See you soon ![/color] www.brightsidero.com

Also the main feature was not included your main currency is crystals.
A big NO. For this server.

derrick

Quote from: Lokeal on Oct 04, 2011, 03:57 PM
Also the main feature was not included your main currency is crystals.
A big NO. For this server.
As of right now it is because players are still working for stuff. Zeny will come into use.