LF> Classic Trans Server, 99/70 (Low rate)

Started by Neferpitou, Mar 18, 2017, 05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neferpitou

Still I am looking for a new home.
Since 2nd job classic server has a few option. So I will go to Trans server. But still, I would like to play at classic style. What I mean is no satan morroc, no belzee, no Dset, no tidal set. Maybe below episode 11 only please. I love the classic gameplay mechanics, so that's why "classic" is a must. For more info. of my reference, please see details below:
Rates: x1/x1/x1 to x10/x10/x1
Episode: Episode 11 below (As long as No Dset and Tidal set)
Party and RPG oriented server.

If you have known this kind of server, please let me know. Thank you.

OriginsRO

Hey, how about joining OriginsRO?
Our rates are 5/5/5/3, so you don't have to farm/grind all day to get the gear you want.
We've been there since 2013 and are not planning to stop, your account has safe harbor on our server.
Our current episode is Ayothaya, while we did release Taekwon without Taekwon Mission before Rebirth,
we are not going to release Rebirth this year, so you'll have enough time to gear up.
To encourage party gaming we have a Party EXP Buff for every player if nobody dualclients in the party.

We offer lots of Quality of Life features such as our Master Account System, register once
and create as many Game Accounts as you'd like, login once and choose between your Game Accounts in our Launcher.

Gamebreaking NPCs such as Resetters, Healers, Buffers, Warpers etc are non-existant on oRO.

Donations are something you won't find on oRO, as we strongly dislike Donation Items of any kind.

There is a #rp-channel, unfortunately we do not have people rping on there yet, but maybe you can change that. ;)

I hope you'll be able to relive the origins of Ragnarok Online on oRO.

Side-note: While this is a classic-experience like server, we are going to reach Episode 11 at some time, although we change episodes at a slow pace.

Neferpitou

Hey there.

I will try this after my office!
Sorry for my late reply.