No Trans
No Thirds.
Population is not matter to me.
Low to Mid Rate.
Highly modified is fine.

Thanks.

Gleshille

I suggest OriginsRO.

Hopefully the one I'm about to recommend you suits your needs and you come to join us.
OriginsRO (site: http://originsro.org/) is a server that aims to provide a fun experience close to that of official servers.
Although we launched in October 2013, we started even before Juno update (the one that brought in 2-2 classes), and have been reasonably releasing each official episode changing only where necessary.
We are currently on episode 9.0. Our rates are 5/5/5/3 (3x is for mini-bosses and MvPs).
No donation money is ever accepted unless it is a completely anonymous transaction. That is, there isn't and will never be any sort of Cash Shop, Item Mall or VIP system. We keep the server 100% free!
There are no game-breaking NPCs like Healers, Job Changers, Free Warpers or Resetter, but we do have a tailor and a hairstylist with several cloth colors, hair colors and hairstyles (both official and custom!), plus 4 different skin tones (Pale, Default/White, Tan and Black) to be set during character creation.
Everything will be updated about once every three months until we hit the latest pre-RE episode, from where we will focus on content developed by us, or adapted from Renewal to fit classic mechanics.
There is also a Master Account system, so that all your game accounts are linked to a single one that you will use to log into the game from the Launcher, while using the interface to select which game account to log in. A common master storage also exists, making transferring items between your accounts even easier, and guest passwords can be set for friends or guildmates to use a single game account without learning of the other ones linked to your M.A..
Our launcher and client have been tested to work on Windows natively, and on Linux and Mac through WINE.

Useful links:
Hope to meet you soon!

Neferpitou

Hi Gleshile,

Thanks Pal, I should try this server. The info's you have been shared was interesting, worth it to give a try.

See ya in game

Thanks!

Gleshille

No problem!

Hope you enjoy the server as much as I do!!~

See ya in game  /ok