LF WoE Active Server [RE or Pre-RE]

Started by whoark, Jan 05, 2018, 09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whoark

Hi guys.

It's like a ritual, every beginning of year I start my endless search for a server with active guilds WoEing and a nice community - only to give up a month later because I didn't find it.

I'm pretty aware that RO is an old game, and probably people got sick of it and moved to other MMORPGs or got a life and quit the gaming life. But not me. I refuse to give up on RO, but I'm pretty annoyed when I play alone.

I'm playing NovaRO atm. Liking the server, but haven't got any answers for my questions regarding WoE. They have Draft WoE, which is something that I was really amazed by the idea, but I'm afraid to spend my time playing there only to discover that only 2 guilds play WoE and it's boring.

I have no experience whatsoever with Renewal Servers, nor 3rd classes, but I'm enjoying it so far @ NovaRO, so I'm open to renewal servers.

Of course, if someone from Nova tells me that the WoE scene there is nice, with more than 2/3 guilds woeing and stuff like that I'd certainly stick with them.

Otherwise, I'd like suggestions of servers that can offer cool WoEs with a friendly community.

Oh, WoE Time must be in accordance to GMT -3.

Thanks!

Halfman

[color=red]DareDevil [/color][color=blue]Buff Daddy[/color]

Dratini

Quote from: Halfman on Jan 06, 2018, 12:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1YsGcl-ayg

Try this :)

Very Nice Server.

www.zen-ro.com

this server has 28vs28 bg and active woe.
focus more on bg and woe.
easy leveling.

NovaRagnarok

You can check today's WoE participation through this page:
https://www.novaragnarok.com/?module=woe_stats

With the holidays barely starting to pass, I'd expect participation to continue to increase in the coming weeks.

whoark

Quote from: NovaRagnarok on Jan 07, 2018, 12:58 AM
You can check today WoE participation through this page:
https://www.novaragnarok.com/?module=woe_stats

With the holidays barely starting to pass, I'd expect participation to continue to increase in the coming weeks.

Wow, this is really cool. Wish I knew it before making this post.
May I say that I'm really enjoying Nova. It's the first time I'm playing on a renewal server, and Nova made me want to learn RO all over again. Thank you!

aerolite

Quote from: whoark on Jan 05, 2018, 09:25 PM
Hi guys.

It's like a ritual, every beginning of year I start my endless search for a server with active guilds WoEing and a nice community - only to give up a month later because I didn't find it.

I'm pretty aware that RO is an old game, and probably people got sick of it and moved to other MMORPGs or got a life and quit the gaming life. But not me. I refuse to give up on RO, but I'm pretty annoyed when I play alone.

I'm playing NovaRO atm. Liking the server, but haven't got any answers for my questions regarding WoE. They have Draft WoE, which is something that I was really amazed by the idea, but I'm afraid to spend my time playing there only to discover that only 2 guilds play WoE and it's boring.

I have no experience whatsoever with Renewal Servers, nor 3rd classes, but I'm enjoying it so far @ NovaRO, so I'm open to renewal servers.

Of course, if someone from Nova tells me that the WoE scene there is nice, with more than 2/3 guilds woeing and stuff like that I'd certainly stick with them.

Otherwise, I'd like suggestions of servers that can offer cool WoEs with a friendly community.

Oh, WoE Time must be in accordance to GMT -3.

Thanks!

What rates are you looking for? We offer very competetive WoE.
our server rates are 999/80 and 255/80 pre renewal.

AeRO Gaming

NovaRagnarok

I'm glad to hear it, and you're very welcome!

Also, here's a video showing highlights from our latest Draft WoE, which ended up having the highest attendance we've had for Draft WoE yet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiGXz6duoks&feature=youtu.be

See you around. :]

flavie

Hi,

You can try DreamerRO Renewal for the intense WOE... We open 3 times per week with only 1 Castle open per WOE time... Attract people to compete on 1 castle...

Visit : www.playdreamerro.com