LF LR

Started by Necrophiliac, Dec 20, 2011, 05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrophiliac

100+ unique people online for peek periods
No renewal (interface is fine)
Must have trans
No OP donations
Decent economy (people will buy and sell rares, not just trade for items)
Lower rates are better, less customs is better (including NPC's)

I don't know if a server like this actually still exists but I figured I'd leave a post and check out what gets suggested.

Authentic

(credit to Poki for this info):

Hey Necrophiliac,

You should take this opportunity now and join AvrisRO while it's still fresh and new.

Forums: AvrisRO Forums

Opened on December 10th
Rates: 10x/10x/5x/1x
Population: Opening peaked at 240, steady 180 during the day, 80 during the night.  No venders taken in to account.
Custom items: Nothing overpowered, no god items.
Battlegrounds: We will be enabling Battlegrounds very soon.
Third Classes: Nope! Has trans though, of course.
@autoloot: Definitely enabled.
Renewal/Non-renewal: No renewal-system

Hope you join soon.  This pretty much meets your standards.  WoE times are being discussed in the forums now so take the chance and speak your mind!  Enjoy!

Glyph

Greetings!

It sounds as if heRO would be the server for you.

We're a 5/5/3 server with over 100 players and still run on pre-renewal  mechanics. For customs, we have an interesting Light Versus Dark Allegiance going on that generally involves a monthly GM run event where players fight monsters, find loot, and compete against each other to earn their wings. Other curstoms are a fun NPC called Mr Hatter who you can talk to to compete in his games to gain a hat which is chosen by chance.

Our donations are generally chance items like gift boxes, OCA's and the like, so while you can make some decent zeny through donating, you can't gain an instant weapon of mass destruction.

We're also about to start our Christmas Quest and Event which would be the perfect time to join!

So give us a look and drop by, we'd be happy to have you.

-Sincerely,

Glyph
heRO Server heRO Control Panel

Necrophiliac

RE: Population Record

I wonder how many of those people were AFK... Icon_cry

(349/412 players online = merchants/blacksmith/whitesmith/alchemist/creator)

This post was last modified: 12-09-2011 08:02 AM by Elalya.

I saw this ion your population record thread and it kind of turned me off.  I know I said 100+ but seeing that high of a vendor:player ratio is a  bit of a turn off.

raphael.cruger

Yes heRO does have a lot of @at'ers, a bit too many i fear, but while a few of them are in fact just annoying placeholders a good number of them are actually selling stuff at competitive(and not so) prices, not to mention one or two discount tool vendors in most towns. People like to take advantage of that @ws command to get their stuff sold. heRO also has very strict rules on setting up a shop though, no vendors in the street and near npcs etc >__<. Also not all merchant classes are vending, for instance there are a lot of WS'es  =D