rates: base/job= 5/5-10/10
lvl cap: 99
warper entrance only(optional)
healer 50%hp/sp (optional)
balance DONATION
active GM and events

Poki

Sorry, before I make an ad, I'd like to just make sure the following:

Do mean before the 3rds or before the trans classes? (Making sure you aren't making a mistake between the two.  The 3rds are the most latest classes while the trans are like snipers, paladins, lord knights etc.)

helllo

hmmm no trans job like pally, LK, sniper, HW etc

only 2-1 and 2-2 classes

old skul RO

DavionFuxa

Not many pre-trans servers around, and I think in total, there are currently only 3 Pre-trans Servers remotely close to what you want.

Ret-RO is still around, though the rates are base/job/drop of 2x/2x/log2x. Currently we have a Christmas event going on and donations/event rewards are balanced. While the server is a year old, you can at least depend on an experienced administrator who has kept his server online for a year; many other pre-trans servers have had difficulties and closed down after being launched.

helllo

yeah retRO is good buy rates is supper low :(

i hope someone will create 1 pre-trans server that is active

i think retRO and oldeRO is active servers that i checked

but oldeRO GM seems inactive lately

Atis

During last 2 yeasr i played on some pretrans servers with 200-400 active ppl, but they all were brasil. Somehow only brasil ro community bothers to make populated pretrans. You can search for videos on vimeo and youtube for pandabro server for example. For now there are oldro.br.com and pandabro 2nd edition. Most pretrans-interested ppl stick around ragnatempo.com, they gonna have pure woe realm in a week and realm with pvm in a month.