LF Low Rate server with casual play

Started by lk_raiden, Apr 06, 2017, 10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lk_raiden

Hello, RMS! /ok

I'm here looking for a suggestions for a low-rate servers that I could play casually. Casual here is that I played for about 1-2 hrs a day during weekdays and around 3-4 hrs (in total) during weekends.

I had some requirements about the server that I will call it a "home". Few of them are absolute for me, other are pretty much "would be good if you had it, but it doesn't really matter if it's not"

Those requirements are:

Mandatory Requirements  /no1

• BEXP/JEXP/DROP Rates: 1/1/3 ~ 25/25/5
  • Server Type: Pre-Renewal with trans class. Max level of 99/70
  • Server Location: Just make sure I don't need VPN to connect to your server.
  • Friendly, Helpful Community. Numbers doesn't matter
  • Eventful server. At least you had 1 new event in a month
  • Loads of side activities to engage. You know the drill, grinding for a whole hour is boring.

And now for Not-so-Important Requirements:

Optional Requirements  /ho

• It would be good if you had class changer NPC and platinum skill NPC
  • Having Dual Client support is nice
  • iRO's repeatable quest enabled or something similiar to this would be nice.
  • I will love you if you had LOTS of custom headgear without putting it behind the donation wall. Least, let me get it thru quests
  • Your server age doesn't matter, but the older you are, the better like wine But don't let your server die, at least until next year

There!

I hope it's not too much to asks..  /gg

Thanks again RMS, I hope I'll found my home soon!

wubblex

Rise of Midgard

Basically it has most, if not all, the mandatory and the optional features you are looking for. (Full List of Features)

• 5/5/3. 0.20 card rate for helping new players gear up
  • Pre-RE 99/70, El Dicastes episode
  • Worldwide proxy so good for many locations
  • Small but tightknit community
  • Event GMs and monthly events, just finished March St Patrick's Event
  • Many instances and daily hunting quest, spotlights etc to keep you engaged
  • Class changer available (free for first job, 30k 2nd job. And bonuses for those who bother to do the quest)
  • Platinum skill available for free after trans
  • Multiclient support enabled
  • iRO Repeatable Quests enabled
  • Unfortunately it is not a p2w server so it has to sell costumes on the cash shop. But there are many costume headgears, and these can be bought on the market. Can even get a costume ticket and make your own. Costumes are easily accessible through buying from the market or events, I wouldn't worry about it.
  • Server is relatively new (about 3 months). It has longevity so generally the server shouldn't die.
  • A TON of quality of life features

From an objective standpoint, it is one of the better servers out there in terms of features and quality of life (no p2w, many conveniences). The main weakness of the server is the low population owing to some server instability at the beginning of the launch, but I think in the long run the server has high potential if it builds its population and maintains its longevity.

heRO-GM

Hello, lk_raiden! Have you heard of heRO? It's a pre-renewal 5/5/3 rates server.

Main Page
Wiki
More Info
Forum
Download Links
Register an Account

QuoteServer Location: Just make sure I don't need VPN to connect to your server.
The server is located in Montreal, Canada.

QuoteFriendly, Helpful Community. Numbers doesn't matter
We have a very friendly community which doesn't hesitate to help new players and is always up for an adventure.

QuoteEventful server. At least you had 1 new event in a month
GMs host events at least once a week, but could be more depending on their availability. We also have event bag items available to players, which are used to start automated events. Those can happen whenever.

QuoteLoads of side activities to engage. You know the drill, grinding for a whole hour is boring.
We have tons of custom quests and content to keep players busy and entertained.

QuoteIt would be good if you had class changer NPC and platinum skill NPC
We have a job changer NPC, but no platinum skill NPC.

QuoteHaving Dual Client support is nice
Dual client is forbidden in heRO, sorry.

QuoteI will love you if you had LOTS of custom headgear without putting it behind the donation wall. Least, let me get it thru quests
We have tons of custom headgears, obtainable either via quests, GM events, or vote for points.

QuoteYour server age doesn't matter, but the older you are, the better like wine But don't let your server die, at least until next year
HeRO will become 12 years old in October! :D

Other features you might like:

Allegiance System (Light vs Dark): Are you a follower of the light, or a creature of darkness? Join an allegiance and prove your devotion to get allegiance points and have access to bonus from allegiance gears. There's also a monthly competition where Light and Dark sides compete!

Custom Dungeons: We have lots of custom dungeons, such as Neko Island, Poring Island, Muspelheim, Fairy's Paradise and Warzone. We also have several renewal fields/dungeons modified to fit our pre-renewal mechanics, such as Scaraba Hole, Malangdo Dungeon, Octopus Cave, Dewata Dungeons, Nightmare Pyramid, Nyddhoggur Dungeon, and more!

If you like our features, stop by and give us a try!
heRO is a friendly, sociable, unique and fun server of 5/5/3 rates with a great community, give it a try!

Click here to find out more about heRO!

lk_raiden

@wubblex : Rise of Midgard had a "stain" on their previous record and unfortunately, I'm steering away from a server with such history.

@heRO: downloading and trying your server as of now. I hope it's fun~

Zinnia

Quote from: lk_raiden on Apr 08, 2017, 10:26 AM
@wubblex : Rise of Midgard had a "stain" on their previous record and unfortunately, I'm steering away from a server with such history.

What history about talking about?
The only server we ever launched was DoM and it was a success until guilds started asking to ban each other guilds based on provocations and rumors.

The staff has never been involved in anything shady...

Hilmanic

You should try out Success RO!

It has a decent rate 8/8/3 with a minimum drop chance of 0.1%!

Perfect for casual play!

Here's the link

http://success-ro.net   

snakeside

Heya! You can check out the features that I like the most about RoM and see if it entices you to play :)

OriginRo

heya,
let me offer you OriginRO Server,
we are quite new, opened on the 1.1.17
low rate - 3/3/2 (got manual field and bubble gum through our voting system)
we're at episode 9, that means re-birth, but without all the new classes - taekwon, gunslinger, etc....
server is located at the u.s. gives most of the people great connectivity,
we're having an event between once a week to once a month (depends on the monthly votes, more votes, more events)

we don't have dual client enabled, no jobchanger,healer,warper etc... we belive in the classic, old school feeling.

for more information, please visit our website
www.OriginRO.com
or if you have questions, feel free to pm me.

good luck!