LF- Low rate or mid rate (rates lower than 50 preferably) Pre-Renewal

Started by Alivraal, Feb 10, 2019, 02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alivraal

Hey guys,

It's that time of the year again where I'm looking to get some fun back in RO
Looking for a semi populated low rate - mid rate rates 5-20ish (Could be more a bit more)
It must be Pre-Renewal

What I am looking for is mostly the following:
Costumes hats from renewal updates and some semi custom (Especially drooping dolls! Drooping thanatos, Drooping Randgris, Drooping pope casual)
Newish maps and items adapted to pre renewal
I don't mind modifications to skills for "Balance" and/or cards .
Must be connection friendly to north america as we all know how lag spikes can get when too far.

heRO-GM

Hello! Have you checked out HeRO? It's a 5/5/3 rates pre-renewal server located in Montreal, Canada, with renewal content & locations modified to fit our pre-renewal mechanics.

Main Page
Forum
Wiki
Download Links
Register an Account
Discord Server

We have many headgears and costumes, official or custom, and expansive custom locations such as the Lutia region, an expansion of Lutie fields, or the Faeheim Region, the product of several server storyline arcs, all of which keep RO fresh, but still feeling like its part of RO.

If you're interested and want to become a hero, stop by and give us a try!

heRO is a friendly, sociable, unique and fun server of 5/5/3 rates with a great community, give it a try!

Click here to find out more about heRO!

Alivraal

And after some months I'm back on the server searching mood!
Something similar would be nice :D

Woon

Hello there, WoonRO isn't a perfect fit but you might find it interesting.

Costumes hats from renewal updates and some semi custom (Especially drooping dolls! Drooping thanatos, Drooping Randgris, Drooping pope casual)
-We have tons of costumes. We pretty much used up all pre-renewal costumes and a significant portion of renewal costumes. As a result we are now adding jro and other custom costumes on the server. We have many ways to get costumes ranging from MvP shops to Battleground and WoE.

Newish maps and items adapted to pre renewal
-We use some of the renewal maps such as scaraba and dicastes. We also have some of the renewal instances that have been nerfed for pre-renewal. We are also in the progress of adding a custom episode with custom designed maps. More info on the new update: http://forum.woonro.com/index.php?/topic/584-2020-10-03-anniversary-changelog/

I don't mind modifications to skills for "Balance" and/or cards .
-You can view all our modifications here: http://wiki.woonro.com/2019/09/10/modifications/
Search for Skill Modifications/Fixes:

Must be connection friendly to north america as we all know how lag spikes can get when too far.
-Hosted in Each coast Canada, provided with a west coast proxy

Rates are a bit higher than you requested at 75/75/50. But we are a mid rate focused on longevity and a friendly community.
www.woonro.com if you are interested

Neffletics

Quote from: Alivraal on Sep 23, 2020, 10:48 PM
And after some months I'm back on the server searching mood!
Something similar would be nice :D

Try SolaceRO. It's like LifeRO. Rates are lower than 50 and we have more than 2k players.
solacero rip

Imperial Regalia

Edit: Not relevant. Sentence char limit.