LF low rate (a bit of old school)

Started by lfserver, Dec 16, 2011, 02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lfserver

So yeah I'm looking for a LR server with that old school feeling. up to x10/15 rates with pre-trans/trans BUT if it's with trans then I want the episode to be MAX. 14th (Louyang) back when ppl were still wearing manteaus, bucklers, guards etc.

Ret-ro

Ret-RO is the premiere 'Old School' RO server. We're a 2/2/2 Pre-Trans server, at episode 6.5 (Yuno). We came out of Beta over a year ago, so things are pretty stable, and there is a decent population and economy. We have WoE on Saturday and Sunday, and there is no definitive 'best guild'.

Currently, we're in our annual Christmas event, and there are details on our website. I hope you will be playing with us!

-Retro

lfserver

I've actually played on Ret-RO, and I wasn't amazed by the server. There's no competition during WoE.

yC

Lately I read RO Origins is a competitor to Ret-RO.  It might be just starting, check the details.

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=13620&itv=6&url_sname=RO%20Origins

lfserver

Thanks for your reply yC but I tried RO Origins as well. It lags, and I can barely move.