LF> HR/SHR

Started by noni28, Dec 19, 2018, 05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noni28

Looking for HR/SHR server that has the following:

>Ready PvP/WoE freebies
>Easy quest (i mean very easy quest like 100 jellopys)
>NO IMBA DONATIONS!
>Cool costumes
>Higher card drop rate chance
>Gold room
>private mvp
ETC

Zonra

I'm not sure we're quite what you're looking for, but I'd still like to recommend giving us a try at AnomalyRO! We're a SHR server with highly customized drop rates that give the server more of a mid-rate feel, and there are HUNDREDS of quests to do, including quests for godly equips. You might like our Daily Contract quests which consists of some very easy quests for easy rewards. 5 of these are available each day and they change at random from a pool of about 50 or so random quests. There are also achievements for doing them diligently. :) We DO have a donation system, but it's almost entirely for aesthetic purposes; all of the headgears are customized to have the same stats so that you can customize your character without having any worries. There are ways to earn donation credits in-game without ever having to actually donate. As for costumes, we only have a few to offer right now, but there are plans to implement some more. :) Yes, we have a gold room, and yes, our card drop rate is reasonably high but not outrageously so. We also have an MVP arena for easy farming. (I think the MVP Card drop rate is 10% but it feels higher than that. You can also get them through our Upgraded Card Albums which can be obtained through the Battlegrounds system!)

Additionally, we have a custom voting rewards system, hourly rewards, hourly in-game events such as Disguise, Dice, Word Scramble, Poring Catcher, and Invasion, AND we have a unique hairstyle customization system that allows players to also change the color of the accessory that adorns some hairstyles!

Plus, our GM team is super nice and friendly! I may be biased though -- I'm GM Kirari! I love the team I work with! We're almost always available to help and offer assistance so don't be shy about contacting us with questions! I also adore our friendly and helpful community. They're always ready to help newbies feel at home. :)

I hope you'll come give us a try! https://www.anomalyro.com/ Hope to see you there! :D
I am GM Kirari @ Come and see us!