LF >> HR- SHR Server

Started by Toxicano, Feb 12, 2018, 09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toxicano

I'm looking for high rate probably a SHR which has easy to obtain stuff(customs hg,eq,etc) , for a player like me that doesn't play alot.

*BG/PVP/WOE Active
*Costumes(who doesn't like to look cool?)
*with or without new 3rd job sprites

Thanks /ok

Godlikex

DivineRO is the server you need.  /ok
Few hunderd customs available ingame, active pvp & woe, and a friendly community. :D
It's definitely worth a shot.
www.divine-ro.com  /no1

Perry the Platypus

Hi! You might be interested in trying out Anomaly Ragnarok Online. We're a super high rate with max level 500/200, 20k exp rates, and fully customized drop rates. The minimum drop rate is 10%, so all of the basic gear is pretty easy to get, and you can create Bloody Branches (and upgrade them) by trading in Dead Branches to get personal MVP spawns.

I'd rather be upfront about this since I'd prefer you find the right server, so just to clarify, the server isn't exactly designed to be easy (we intend to focus more on PvM content than most SHRs do), so it may not be precisely what you're looking for. It depends a bit on your definition of "easy to obtain," so I figured I'd give you some info about the server and let you decide if it fits what you're looking for. To give some insight, though, most of our quests are designed to take anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours, depending on the reward. We may have some longer ones (3-6 hours) in the future as well, but nothing too crazy.

We're a pre-renewal server so we don't have 3rd jobs, not sure if that might be a problem. If you're just interested in the sprites, though, then there is a possibility of them being added with job suits in the future (just the looks, of course, not the skills) - in that case we'll include both the normal and the alternative 3rd job sprites.

We don't actually utilize the costume system, but all custom headgears have the same effect (based on upper/mid/lower), so you can pick solely based off of which headgears you think look the best. This pretty much circumvents the need for the costume system.

WoE just started last week, and we have both morning and night times to cover more time zones. The night time WoEs have been pretty active so far, and I think there's a couple guilds still gearing up / recruiting atm that intend to join the morning ones soon as well. Battlegrounds so far has generally been running every couple days (usually at night, for a couple hours), and we're adding a number of changes in the next update to help boost its activity some more, to hopefully get it running more often.

If you have any other questions about the server please feel free to contact me on our forums! My Discord & Skype are also both available on the staff page as well, so you're more than welcome to contact me there if that's easier. Hope to see you around!

Halfman

I believed you are looking for this
ZenRO is a an action packed Ragnarok Online Server. Pre-renewal based ( 99/70 Max Level )
Hate Slow Leveling Up BUT love Hunting/PVP/BG & WOE? This is the Perfect Balanced Server for you!

Come join now:)

www.zen-ro.com

[color=red]DareDevil [/color][color=blue]Buff Daddy[/color]