LF For Mid to Super High Rate Server

Started by justice41, Oct 01, 2018, 01:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justice41

/ho
Hey guys. I'm looking for a server ranging from mid to super high rate server.
If possible 3rd jobs are implemented (+Kagerou Obouro Rebellion) or if not, Pre-Renewal-ish. /o

My play style tends to be PvM and farming type so customization should be atleast extensive /hmm
I'm currently playing a superhigh rate but my boredom will soon reach its peak due to nothing to quest (due to quest mats. being daily and Non-RMS-able)  /pif  /an
Regular RMS-able Quest/Dungeons/Instances/Creations should be available
I have no preference on LvL but should be capped and not be higher @ 500/120  /no1
No prob. w/ Donation items as long as they can be crafted via quests  /gg

Language: Main English
Max Aspd and Cast is attainable via stats
Level grinding should be easy and not take a decade to do so.
Common commands also should work like: @storage, @warp, @go, loot-commands  /kis
PvP is an option but should not be oriented.

Thanks!  /no1 /no1 /no1

Ascheriitdopdop

Quote from: justice41 on Oct 01, 2018, 01:52 AM
/ho
If possible 3rd jobs are implemented (+Kagerou Obouro Rebellion) or if not, Pre-Renewal-ish. /o

My play style tends to be PvM and farming type so customization should be atleast extensive /hmm
I'm currently playing a superhigh rate but my boredom will soon reach its peak due to nothing to quest (due to quest mats. being daily and Non-RMS-able)  /pif  /an
I have no preference on LvL but should be capped and not be higher @ 500/120  /no1

Common commands also should work like: @storage, @warp, @go, loot-commands  /kis

Thanks!  /no1 /no1 /no1

Hello I'm here to introduce the server that im currently playing in, It's DarksideRo currently top2 at the high rate servers' list here in RMS.

3rd Jobs aren't implemented yet but you can use a jobticket to change your sprite, and its a Pre-Renewal Server.

Your style of PvM and a farming type kind of guy is spot on here on this server, we have a unique job character which is the Padawan Class which you can evolve into either a Jedi(PVP-Oriented) or a Sith(MVP-Killer/CanSolo ET), there are many quests that you can do here, be it a costume quest via (Bounty Hunter) which is still newly added to the server,

The Server is RMS Based so no problem here.

Max Level is 255/120 which you can do pretty quickly because of the @train command and the freebies you get at lvl99 that can give you your equipments that is pretty good for a starter character,

Through Hardwork you can buy donation items through zeny/credits, and plus events in the game are pretty common which can get you bonus points which you can use to buy Bonus points costume through the donation npc.

Max atkspd/ Nocast can be attainable through stats/ English Main Language/ For Level Grinding its pretty good and fast because of the @train and the freebies you get from the start/ @go, @warp, @alootid, @autoloot, @whosell, @whobuy, @whereis, @request(to contact GMs), @guide and @quest for guides.

To add the woe is pretty active, the economy was unstable 2-3 months ago but now I think its pretty stable now,

Plus in the Forums Jedi Doctrine Section you can pretty much find all the quest/techniques that can help you earn zeny ingame.

You should definitely try our server, Pretty Helpful community too,

Woon

Stop looking further!

Woon Gaming is opening a new server which fits your requirements quite well but is a pre-renewal server.
100x100x75x rates will make it easy for you to level up and there's even a 100$ raffle for those who reach 99/70 in less than 24hrs  /no1

You can find server information here: http://forum.playrops.com/index.php?/topic/54-server-information/
Discord link: https://discord.gg/CnmcW6v

Heydar

Hello justice41,

RagniteRo it's a Pre-Renewal server 2nd jobs and Expanded Super Novice are available, you can obtain the apperance of 3rd jobs with Costume Suits.

The PvM content is extensive with adapted renewal Dungeons/Instances to the Pre-Renewal enviroment, you can check more about the implemented instances in the following link (Guide for Horror Toy Factory is Work-in-progress): https://forum.ragnitero.com/index.php?forums/guides.37/
Remember to visit our special map "Main Room" at Prontera!

Max Level is 255/120 for all classes including Baby Class, an introductory pack of items can be obtained by completing our original Novice Quest.

Donations can be obtained through the following ways:

• Cash Points: Battleground, Cash point boxes from MvPs ,Daily Reward
  • Ragnite Coins: Automated Events, Daily Reward, Instance MvPs
  • Monthly Costume Box: Tickets obtained by Daily Reward

Max Apsd: 194 and Instant Cast: 150 Dex via Stats.
There are Quest Exp NPC at the entrance of some dungeons, Manuals are obtained from Daily Reward and the introductory items.

Commands: @go / @ii / @mi / @whodrops / @storage / @guildskill EC/RS/RG/BO / @changegm / @hominfo / @listenbg / @lgp (Lite Graphics)
PvP / Bg / WoE are mostly active at night.

New balanced content is implemented every month and all the information is posted at the forum: https://forum.ragnitero.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes-and-updates.7/

Zonra

We have just what you're looking for right here at https://www.anomalyro.com/. :D

AnomalyRO is a super-high rate server, but it feels like a mid-rate server. The drop rates are extensively customized, and leveling is relatively fast. Not to worry, though, because even once you are level capped, there is still so much to do!! aRO has HUNDREDS of custom headgears to quest for, including some that are hidden throughout the world! Best thing of all? Headgears are all purely for aesthetic/fashion reasons only because they've all been customized to have the exact same stats! No longer do you need to worry about wearing that ugly headgear that has the stats you need! xD

It is possible to reach max aspd (193) and instant-cast with just your stats. Max levels are kind of high at 500/200, with stat caps at 500, but you'll find you are hardly concerned with those numbers when you see all of the fun there is to be had!

aRO has a super friendly community, and active GMs, as well as tons of events to participate in! Some events are automated such as Disguise, Poring Catcher, Dice, and Word Scramble, but there are also lots of fun GM run events to join too! The GMs are fairly active and always willing to lend a hand, and they're all SO NICE, don't be afraid to say hi to them when you see them or ask them questions. :D

Unfortunately, we don't have 3rd jobs available, but I've found that the server is more balanced without them. (Although, I do believe we have Kagerou, Oboro, and Rebel options available.)

There IS a donation system, but donation currency is possible to purchase from other players, so it's very possible to acquire donation headgears. :) There is also a Gold Room, and Dead Branch rooms, PLUS a unique automated Battlegrounds system which rewards you with unique prizes not usually found on other servers. There is no daily quest, although seasonal headgears do become available around certain holidays for a limited time.

If you like farming for quests, seriously, please give us a chance, because you will never run out of things to farm for! xD
I am GM Kirari @ Come and see us!

IvoryMouse

I just got banned on accident, I had my MH World Trainer open and the game flagged it. So I got banned. RIP. Trying to get some help from a GM or something.

Update: Tried explaining the situation as it was an accident, GM's refused to reverse the ban. They stuck to their "Rules are rules." ideal. Gonna look for another server with more flexible GM's. Anomaly seems hardwired in their judgement's. Didn't feel like making an argument over it. Got banned for 24 hours for not closing out of a program I use for another game. Shouldn't just chase away returning players like that if it was an accident and then just throw the whole book at them. Some people just want to get in and play. Oh well.

Still looking for a server.
Looking for: English/NA RO Server. 255/50 Pre-Renewal (Non-Kiel Based) Server OR Highly Custom 2nd Job Renewal Server. No Pay To Win.

xStormrage

Quote from: justice41 on Oct 01, 2018, 01:52 AM
/ho

Thanks!  /no1 /no1 /no1

WOW! I don't really want to brag but what you're looking for really fits our server description! High rate with good quests, and yeah we have story lines too, extensive customizations, quests that are made from the ground up not just copied, it took us a lot of time preparing and I cannot promise you that we would release what we made in just one go, we're planning to do it in Episodes, kinda like story as the server Episodes progress.I don't have a lot more to say but yeah, here's our forum post link: http://forum.ratemyserver.net/high-rate/moonlight-ragnarok-online-(-opens-nov-7-2018-gmt8-)/

Feel free to check us out this Nov.7! /kis /kis