just need a server, only 1 requirement

Started by HUEHUE, Oct 29, 2011, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUEHUE

my only requirementsis:

no retarded OP donation systems, like +50 stats etc., its ok if the items have cosmetic effects/+1 all/etc., but nothing should be game changing, including enriched, gum, manuals and everything.

yes i know theres roserver server, looking for more options

HUEHUE

since 2 requirements was too hard, ive reduced it to a single requirement now

derrick

Come Join Us at BrightsideRO !
www.brightsidero.com

RATES : 10k/10k

3rd classes are optional in the server. Their skills do not work in WoE and they have their own PvP room.
We have a job changer, and we also have a custom command @manager that allows you to access job changer and etc without finding the npc.
Healer enabled
DB/BB Room enabled !
WoE castle 4 times a week !
WoE 2.0 COMING SOON soon as we get more people woeing.

Donate Stats are not game changing !
Bubble Gum Field Manual Enriched elus/oris are also implemented.

Death Knight and Extended Super Novice IMPLEMENTED !
Max Lvl = 255/120
Max Aspd = 196
Custom Quests, Instances, Cooking, Fishing, Guild Houses.
Custom Main Town
NO OP donates.
Alot of events.
Donates are questable !
Friendly Community !
Professional Staff !
We have new instances coming soon !
Guild Transfer Available
Recruiting Plan Available !

Check out our forums and ask questions if you have more !

www.brightsidero.com

Strudel

Come and try LimitRO Metro. Our donation items only have 1 slot, and thats the upper headgear which is located in the "style/costume" section.

And for the rest here's a general overview:

Rates: 75x/75x/25x - Card 0.5%, MvP Card 0.05%, Quest 10x, MvP Drop 10x
BG: Additional Battleground with Rush & Conquest, self scripted not bought.
Language: All GM's support english, but also German, Swedish and Chinese. The community in general all speak english, some better than others. Although we also have Czech, Russian, Spanish & German speakers amongst others.
Jobs: Trans, Extended, No 3rd.
GM Activity: You'll find a GM on everyday.
Community: Everybody is very friendly.
WoE: Started 24.09.2011
NPC: Every town has a Healer & Warper (Dungeons & Fields) some also have Tool Dealer & Repairman, Job Changer.
Quests: Custom quests for Pets in a custom town. Hat Maker, Mission (Level Up) boards that help you level up after completing missions, as well as Mission (MvP Hunt) with which you can get special items that the Hat Maker does not provide.
Commands: @autoloot, @alootid, @whosells, @jtws, @go, @gstorage (password protected), @commands, @time, & more, NO @storage.

Concerning Wings: We have 6 or 7 little wings such as these:
Spoiler
&
[close]
They are donations and no slot, +1 stats, +1% Atk & +1% Def.

Kaiya

If that is all you're looking for, then may I interest you in giving our server a try? (: We at iFeelRO always welcome new players and do what we can to accommodate you. Here is a quick look of what we're about:

Official rates 50/50/25 Renewal Non 3rd Class with 1%
Normal Card Drop rate and 0.01% MvP Card Drop Rate.
Non-Godlike Items and donation Items can be avail through
Voting and In Game Event Points.

Server Features:

- Latest Renewal Client non 3rd Job
- No Wings
- No Godlike Items
- Custom Hairs and Colors
- 78 Hair Styles and Hair Colors
- Kill Counter System
- Guild Map System [Soon]
- Mature and professional staff team.
- Custom Battleground
- Player Support System
- Endless Tower
- New Maps
- WoE FE and SE
- Healer and Normal Buffs NPC
- Yggdrasil Berry Disable on WOE
- FBH / Beelzebub / GTB Cards Disable
- No Gold Room
- Anti Macro and Packet Guard System
- Max Party Limit 18
- Max Party Gap 20
- Custom Town
- Server Linux with 100 Mbit connection
- United States Based

@Commands
@go @who, @whogm, @time,@autoloot, @refresh, @uptime, @showexp, @main, @rates, @monsterinfo, @iteminfo, @autotrade (@at),
@duel/@invite@accept/@reject, (Duel Commands)
@noks, @request @die
@homtalk, @hominfo, @homstats (Homunculus Commands)

We also host a variety of frequent events to add to your adventures, along with the questing and pvp/bg/mvp fun. Come give us a try! You can find out more at our website; IFeelRO.net or our forum at http://ifeelgaming.net/ifeelro/index.php. We hope to see you around. <3

potatochips

Quote from: HUEHUE on Oct 29, 2011, 08:12 PM
my only requirementsis:

no retarded OP donation systems, like +50 stats etc., its ok if the items have cosmetic effects/+1 all/etc., but nothing should be game changing, including enriched, gum, manuals and everything.

IntenseRO definitely does not have any ridiculous items. They have a costume/style system too that allows you to hide what headgears you're wearing. They have Enriched Elus/Bubble Gums/Manuals but they don't make things OP either.
Rates are 150x/150x/Custom. Max levels are 99/70 for Trans and 150/70 for Thirds. Pre-Renewal Mechanics.
BG 2.0 is coming soon.

You can always give them a try to see how it is. Their website is www.intense-ro.net and if you do try them, use @request to get a hold of a Staff member. If no one is on, there's always people in their Forums.
The Jedi Code is flawed. Suck it up, Yoda.

Nomi

Midgard Chronicles does have donations, but nothing like the ones you've mentioned in your post. We're against the idea of a player with donations having any kind of edge over a player without donations. We believe in a fair match up where a non-donate player can take out a full donate player.

Name - Midgard Chronicles
Server - Midrate, No Renewal Mechanics
Stats - 150/150/40/30/20
Max Stat - 255
WoE - Yes

We are a small but growing server with much to offer, and many customs to prove it. This being things such as items, mobs, quests, and the like. I realize I'm not selling myself too well by having such a small post compared to the others. But I did not want to lose interest by presenting absolutely everything in one post. I mean, if I were to say "We have this and that", would that make it good? No, I believe no matter what is in a server it will always be done in a unique way. So I hope that for what we do have to offer, you'll be willing to join us in the experience within our good and lively community. :3

Raziel

Quote from: HUEHUE on Oct 29, 2011, 08:12 PM
my only requirementsis:

Tell you what , if your looking for a new server and got no op donate items what so ever . You ought to give Woon Reloaded a try.
We do not run for donates , our main policy is no custom and well balanced server. A server purely run for Ro fans ^^

About Woon Reloaded:
Started on Nov 8th
mid rate - 150x l 150x l 50x l 1x boss cards
no 3rd jobs
hourly events

Read review of players who gave us a try http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=13456&itv=6&url_sname=Woon%20Reloaded&page_num=1

here is a thread for a detailed info http://forum.ratemyserver.net/mid-rates/woon-reloaded-launched-8th-nov-2011-mid-rate/

and our Website http://www.woon-ro.com/

Hope you would give it a try , im sure you would like it here with a fresh start among a lot other new players ^^

Regards.
~Rody
10x - 10x - 5x  Pre-Renewal server with no overpowered donation or custom items.
Visit us @ Website l Forums l Wiki

mqiu

Hello~ Based on your requirement, why don't you give DivinityRO a try?
Forum-> http://forums.divinityro.com/
CP-> http://www.divinityro.net/cp/
(a new website is coming soon)

The server is still fairly fresh.. Started on 06 Nov 2011.

Basic Features:
- 99/70 trans. No 3rd Job, no Renewal mechanics.
- Server rate is 100x/100x but we do have floating rates enabled to as high as 150x/150x
- custom drop rates (equipments 50x, cards 75x, common 25x, mvp and miniboss equipment 10x)
- MvP and miniboss card drop rate is set at 0.1%
- There's no OP donation, we only have official custom headgears such as G.Pipe, G.Scarf, RoboEye, AliceHat, etc.. and all of those are obtainable through quest in game as well.
- No wings
- No gold rooms
- Party range is 30, party bonus exp is 10%
- WoE FE and SE

Special features: (Some of it You probably never seen before)
- Seasonal Prontera
- We have a bunch of fun automated-events (Dodge bombring, Disguise, Cluckers, Poring Catcher)
- Wardrobe (you can save style)
- Build saver (not just your ordinary reset girl)
- Party Warp
- Type "live heal" anywhere in a sentence while standing near the healer and it will heal you (no need to click).
- Buffer (lvl 10 agi and blessing) with dynamic pricing (price is based on your level)
- Universal Bank (as the name suggest, you can get your saving from any ingame accounts as long as you have your PIN no), just like a real life bank..
- Custom story line (very intriguing), starting from the very first moment you step on the server.
- Tour Guide quest (for all new char), this will help you get to base lvl 29~32 (based on job class) by just talking to NPCs around the main town Prontera to read their introduction (what they can do/ what service they provide).

Check us out and really hope that you will give us a try..

Join me at:
eo-RO (LR: 5/5/5) http://www.eo-ro.com
DivinityRO (MR: 100/100/25) http://www.divinityro.com