High rate server/custom pets

Started by coffeesheizen, Oct 21, 2011, 08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coffeesheizen

Hi! I'm an old RO veteran and I used to play aeRO (back in the day before the original team split up and made the new aeRO) and noobfury RO.

I'm looking for a high rate server (between 1k - 4k)

Custom wings/headgear/hairstyles the works
All the classes (2nd and 3rd)
A server with the "Hocus Pocus" ability or something similar. I really enjoyed the Hocus Pocus ability to "capture" your pets... if that ability is still around these days (or)
an easy custom pet system with a lot of choices
Active community

Thanks. :3

derrick

www.brightsidero.com Come join us !  We have been open for 2 months and a half already and we are growing, peaked at 70 people.

Max Lvl = 255/120

Rates = 10k/10k

Main Language = English

Everything in our server is very balanced, and also the donations are also obtainable in game. By doing custom quests, custom fishing, custom instancing, and voting.

NO OP DONATIONS. You dont have to donate to be good and they are also available in game.

Custom Cooking

We have alot of pets and more to come !

WoE is balanced.

Card drop rates = 1% For MvP, 3-10% For Non-MvP.

Party gap is 255.

We have different packages that can be found on our forums, for bringing people and guild transfers.

Our staff is very professional. Always working on quests and custom storyline to make the server better.

Our server is forum based, so people actually use the forums to suggest things that they think should be and should not be in the server,  and the staff in our server is always willing to work with players with their suggestions.

We have all the classes implemented. So it is optional for you to become 3rd class if you want. And also we have released the custom classes that RO has which are Death Knights and Extended Super Novice !

We have a really friendly community that is willing to help you get started in game !

Give us a try and Join us now ! See you soon ! www.brightsidero.com

Purr

Quote from: coffeesheizen on Oct 21, 2011, 08:16 PM
Hi! I'm an old RO veteran and I used to play aeRO (back in the day before the original team split up and made the new aeRO) and noobfury RO.

I'm looking for a high rate server (between 1k - 4k)

Custom wings/headgear/hairstyles the works
All the classes (2nd and 3rd)
A server with the "Hocus Pocus" ability or something similar. I really enjoyed the Hocus Pocus ability to "capture" your pets... if that ability is still around these days (or)
an easy custom pet system with a lot of choices
Active community

Thanks. :3

Hey, come check out BO-RO.net
The rates are 5k 5k 1k, I don't know if that's too much for you or what... but it has everything else your looking for.
Pets drop off of regular mobs. For example Wild Rose will have around a 5% chance to drop its own egg. You can also get an item called "? Egg" which is obtained through events, farming, or killing.

Some other things you might like...

- 250+ Custom hats/ Recipes
- Variety of hair and cloth colors
- Custom armory
- Vote Shop
- Instanced Dungeons
- Active GM support
- Automated Events
- Daily Quests
- Killing Spree system
- Crafting
- Revamped Cooking
and much more.

Stuff is added in constantly, which gives something else to look forward to.  ;D