Hello, we are looking for a trans server

Started by zeterror, May 24, 2012, 09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zeterror

(REPOSTING)
Hello, I and my friends are looking for a Trans Server. We are a guild consisting of 16-17 members. We are looking for  a server that is:

- A server without god items.
- A middle rate server. ( sorry I didn't clarify this beforehand)
- A balance server for Trans people.
- Have donation items since my friends are way too spendy when it comes to rare items.
- With or without 3rd job.
- Has a voting extras for other items.
- Have guild events.
- Have Bossnia or ET/EC

Thanks that would be all. More power!

Sol Invictus

Well, hello there again. Might as well offer RagnaRoar again huh?

ragnaROAR
Level Rates: 75x (Base) / 75x (Job) Drop Rates: 75x (All Items), Boss Cards: 3x
Max Base Level: 99 (Trans) / 150 (Third) Max Job Level: 70 (Trans) / 50 (Third)
Party Exp Bonus: 20% per additional party-member
Renewal Client: Enabled
Renewal Mechanics: Enabled

• No god items through donation or available ingame (Castles are closed and the server is fairly new)
  • Has rare items as both donate, quested or obtained through custom quests.
  • Exclusive items obtained by getting event coins and by voting. Monthly Collectibles made exclusively for this server compared to others that give recolors or items ragnaROAR already has in the Kafra shop.
  • ET is availabe as well as custom raid dungeons for leveling as a party and great prizes after the completion of the dungeon ( dungeon 2 for max leveled characters coming soon )
  • There is a guild event going on, a guild of at least 15 people at max level can apply for it as long as you are all new. More info here

I really hope you guys give the server a try, if you have any questions just PM me.
/no1

Danimi

Why hello there! You must be looking for Divinity RO!

• Base/Job Rates: 100.00x/100.00x~150.00x/150.00x (mid rate) With FLOATING RATES!

• Max Level: transcendent 99/70 • second class 99/50 • baby class 99/50

• Max Stats: 99 (i.e. str, agi, vit, int, dex, luk)

• Main Town: Ayothaya, Geffen, Gonryun, Malangdo, Morocc, Moscovia, Payon, Prontera, Veins.

• Maximum Storage Capacity: 600

• Maximum Party Capacity: 30

• Party Share Level Range: 30

• Party Bonus EXP: +10%

• Battlegrounds: Conquest, Rush, Tierra and much more; bg happy hour from 16:00-18:00 and 22:00-23:00 (M-F) @time.

• IRC World Channels: #main, #vending and more

• Stylist: cloth color 553 hair style 46 hair color 253

• Same-Sex Marriage: Yes

• No Renewal/Third Classes: No renewal mechanics or third classes.

• No Overpowered Donations: All donations have been voted on by the community!

Give us a try! Website: http://divinityro.com/

Smoke

Hello zeterror,

VibeRO seems to provide alot of what you require. Below I have mentioned in green.
Quote from: zeterror on May 24, 2012, 09:36 PM
(REPOSTING)
Hello, I and my friends are looking for a Trans Server. We are a guild consisting of 16-17 members. We are looking for  a server that is:

- A server without god items. We have no god items.
- A middle rate server. ( sorry I didn't clarify this beforehand) 150x Mid rate 2500x drop rates MVP card 0.1% Normal Cards 1%.
- Have donation items since my friends are way too spendy when it comes to rare items. We have donation items. Rare, but not over powered.
- With or without 3rd job. Updated with latest 3rd jobs from iRO and kRO Including Kagerou and Oboro!
- Has a voting extras for other items. If you mean vote points system, we have this aswel. You can spend your points on many rewards.
- Have guild events. All sorts of events.
- Have Bossnia or ET/EC Updated to Episode 14.2 with Memorial Dungeons and quests from BiFrost.

Should you feel the need to ask me anything otherwise pm me on our forums : http://www.vibe-ro.in/main/forum/
Or visit our website : http://www.vibe-ro.in/
Hope to see you ingame!

Best Regards~

PR-RiverStyx

Hey Zeterror, it seems CasualRO fits what you're looking for!

- A server without god items. We're opening on June 1st! (Few days!) So there are no god items obviously, god items will be insanely hard to get if not impossible later on!

- A middle rate server. ( sorry I didn't clarify this beforehand) 100x/100x/75x

- A balance server for Trans people. CasualRO is a very balanced server with class balances and economy balances!

- Have donation items since my friends are way too spendy when it comes to rare items. We do have a wonderful donation list! Can't make events due to work or school? Not a problem!

- With or without 3rd job. We have 3rd jobs and all renewal mechanics!

- Has a voting extras for other items. We do have rewards for loyal voting!

- Have guild events. Events range from FreeForAll to Guild VS Guild or Half VS Half (Of participating players)

- Have Bossnia or ET/EC We have the most up to date SVN from rAthena! (In other words, yes, and more!)

A little bit more about our server..

Custom Additions   
"All In One" - Free Town / Dungeon Warps, Job Changing, Account Options, etc.
VIP Subscriptions - Similar to iRO's (Free +10 Buffs, cheaper reset costs, and various other benefits around the server.)
Skill / Stat Resetter - Similar to iRO's
Card Unslotting Service - Similar to kRO's
Mining & Fishing System - Take a break and enjoy some laid back social activities.
Daily Automated Events - Various unique automated events, many of which are original creations.
Stylist NPC: 78 Hairstyles, 800+ Clothing Dyes
Voting Rewards - Vote, earn points, and reap the benefits of the reward system.
Race of the Day - Boosted Monster Race EXP
Top Players System - Weekly rankings that award the top players of the server with special prizes and reward points.
Territory System - Guild vs Guild rankings that reset daily, allowing access to special raid style dungeons.
Faith System - Player loyalty program with rewards.
Referral Program - Refer players, get reward points.
Guild Packages - Incentives for guilds of 5+ players to join the server.
Monsters of the Week - Boosted incentives to hunt certain monsters different weeks.
Increased Even Share Range (20 Levels)
Improved Battlegrounds Rewards

Official Features
Ragnarok Online Episode 14.X
3rd Classes
Socket Enchant
Wolfchev's Laboratory, Endless Tower, Nidhogg's Nest, Sealed Shrine
Battle Grounds
Poring War
Eden Paradise Group

We truly hope you come by and check us out! If you have any questions, please feel free to post a response here, via forum PM (here or on cRO), or e-mail directly to RiverStyx[at]casualro.com

- River Styx
cRO Administrator
The truth hurts.

zeterror

Tried out all the servers above ^^ No one suits our demands.

NOTE: WE ARE STILL LOOKING.

Mjolnir

Simple and clean post from a player and not a GM
Give http://www.nemainro.com/ A try.

Pretty balanced and even kawaii donates as well as a guild package to suit your needs. Active bg and ET.

Kagemori

Hello zeterror

You might enjoy playing iPlay-Ro
http://www.iplay-ro.net/

- A server without god items. No god items on this server, I wouldn't want to play a server with god items
- A middle rate server. ( sorry I didn't clarify this beforehand) we are midrate borderline high rate
- A balance server for Trans people. The gm/admin always look for ways to find balance. They also listen to the community to see what can be improved or changed
- Have donation items since my friends are way too spendy when it comes to rare items.we have donation items, Many types of balanced donation items, and more to come
- With or without 3rd job. no 3rd job on this server
- Has a voting extras for other items. This will be implemented soon
- Have guild events. There will be guild events, but as of now, we need more people on the server
- Have Bossnia or ET/EC Endless tower is available

leadtech

You can try FreyaRO ..

- 99/70
- Midrate
- Fair and Balance Items
- Friendly Game Master
- With Battlegrounds Conquest

You can visit our Website:

http://freya-ro.com

See you ingame :D /no1

Flash Ragnarok Online [ONLINE]