Started by Darkflare, Jan 17, 2015, 09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkflare

We are a guild of 15+ looking for a super high rate or high rate server

No ygg
Gpackage
No op donations
Woe/PvP active
Population 50+ regularly (not including vendors)

Reply fast because we are desperate to find a new home

kryptonianss

/heh bro you can try war of ragnarok...newly opened so you can play from start with new player...find me int their ign: FAITH..so i can endorse you for a gpack..or find 1Word..admin their..tell him i endorse you....god bless..im surely this is worth a try

Zirius

You might wanna try ZYXRO? Not pretty sure if it would suit you, but it is a 99/50 second job only server. 500x/500x
Best thing is, it started last Jan 3, 2015.

Quote from: Darkflare on Jan 17, 2015, 09:06 PM

No ygg - only MVPs drops it, disabled on WOE
Gpackage - freebies are all WOE ready
No op donations - official based donation items and headgears
Woe/PvP active - WOE every day, Super active PVP room
Population 50+ regularly (not including vendors) - 80+ during WOE, 60+ regular hours

But heads up! Currently the max guild capacity is maxed to 16. They are increasing it from time to time anyway while the pop grows.

check them out on: http://zyxro.com/

Darkflare

Quote from: kryptonianss on Jan 18, 2015, 12:24 AM
/heh bro you can try war of ragnarok...newly opened so you can play from start with new player...find me int their ign: FAITH..so i can endorse you for a gpack..or find 1Word..admin their..tell him i endorse you....god bless..im surely this is worth a try
War of ragnarok is a remake of phantasmRO and looking at the player base I'm 100% sure it won't last a month

Darkflare

Quote from: Zirius on Jan 18, 2015, 01:33 AM
You might wanna try ZYXRO? Not pretty sure if it would suit you, but it is a 99/50 second job only server. 500x/500x
Best thing is, it started last Jan 3, 2015.

But heads up! Currently the max guild capacity is maxed to 16. They are increasing it from time to time anyway while the pop grows.

check them out on: http://zyxro.com/
Not a big fan of 99/50 servers
Anyone else???

Zeal

Why not give ZealRO a try?

All your guild could benefit from our January promo packs plus our guild pack.

http://www.zealro.com/?_=january

Zeal Ragnarok Online | Coming Soon | Join Our Community
www.zealro.com

Darkflare

Quote from: Zeal on Jan 18, 2015, 08:59 AM
Why not give ZealRO a try?

All your guild could benefit from our January promo packs plus our guild pack.

http://www.zealro.com/?_=january
Not about 99 servers if they don't have auto max level

cRO Ghost

Well hey I'm not a high rate/super high rate(125x w/ double rates frequently), but CasualRO's a renewal server, 175/60 max level with quick ways to level up. Most competitive WoE scene is our no-custom WoE with our custom WoE growing fast. Yggs have a 5 second delay in custom WoE and all % healing items are disabled in no-custom WoE, we've just recently made a guild package for joining guilds. Just file a support ticket and I'll send you one.

Darkflare

Quote from: cRO Ghost on Jan 18, 2015, 12:00 PM
Well hey I'm not a high rate/super high rate(125x w/ double rates frequently), but CasualRO's a renewal server, 175/60 max level with quick ways to level up. Most competitive WoE scene is our no-custom WoE with our custom WoE growing fast. Yggs have a 5 second delay in custom WoE and all % healing items are disabled in no-custom WoE, we've just recently made a guild package for joining guilds. Just file a support ticket and I'll send you one.

As i said earlier we do not enjoy ygg servers

Xacy

Quote from: Darkflare on Jan 17, 2015, 09:06 PM

No ygg - We have YGG but at a 10 second delay for berries and 5 second for seeds.
Gpackage - We will have our Guild Package up by today or tomorrow.
No op donations - Yes.
Woe/PvP active - We started yesterday as said but we focus WoE/PvP/BG.
Population 50+ regularly (not including vendors) - Explained in the post below.

Hello Darkflare, I may be able to interest you in something however our population isn't at your requirement as we opened yesterday.

Max Level: 255/120
Rates: 750x/750x/75x/ - Rates doubled for the first week.
Max Stats: 255
Max ASPD: 195
Max Health: 2,000,000
Instant Cast: 170 Dexterity
Normal Card Drops: 5%
MvP and Miniboss Card Drops: 1% (Rare's 0.20%)
MvP Spawn Time: Default.
Max Zeny: 2,000,000,000.
Party Share Range: 50 Base Levels. (25% more EXP per party member.)

Server Forums: http://www.FlockRO.com/forum
Server Website: http://www.FlockRO.com/
Server Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/flockragnarokonline
Server Advertisement: http://forum.ratemyserver.net/high-rate/flockro-255120pre-renewal750x750x750x/

Sorry if our server does not appeal to you and good luck with your search!

Majestica

Hello Darkflare.

I'm come from germany and I'm a server owner. My Server called "MajesticRO". Actually we are a small community(38+) but we all have a lot of fun. While WoE you cant use any healing items. All of our donation items you can get without donation. We provide a lot of good features.

I'll be very happy if you take a look on my server. http://majestic-ro.de

Best regards,
Majestica

Zhin

Do you mind if I ask why not yggs? Just curious, never really seen people request that before.

Also are you looking for Renewal or Pre-renewal? o:

TabooRo

DreamerRO is a high rate with Boss card drop rate of 3%, 700-1200 members average with 30-40% being vendors which still leaves hundreds of active people. Most towns are populated, some towns has more people than most servers alone.

Yggs are disabled in PvP but they work  in WoE and PvM. In PvP arenas there are timed heals provided by an npc and respawn arenas to return quickly to battle without having to go back to town. They have PvP happy hours with 50-80 people in 1 pvp arena which is crazy..3rd job skills are disabled in this arena but they also have 1 3rd job pvp arena if you like those.

WoE is very active, usually at least 3-4 guilds with 15+ members battling for castles. Only 2 castles open per woe time, 1 castle has 3rd job skills disabled and the other one has them enabled. usually 1,000+ online for woe. There's more than 8 active woe guilds i can think of and a few other smaller randoms.

Battlegrounds is running 24/7, there is @joinbg and with so many players online there is usually bg game going on. average i see in bg is 18-40 players.

There's a lot of things about DreamerRO, which is why they have been #1 high rate for like 5 years in a row..but i only listed the pvp/guild related stuff and ygg stuff you mentioned.

p.S i'm usually a low rate player but they are all so basic and repetitive, somehow i keep coming back to this high rate for everything..

check it out if you want a stable unique server
http://playdreamerro.com
Tired of the same old grind from Lvl 1-99? only to find there is no PvP or WoE competition?

Stop wasting time and try -->

Darkflare

Quote from: Zhin on Jan 19, 2015, 06:36 PM
Do you mind if I ask why not yggs? Just curious, never really seen people request that before.

Also are you looking for Renewal or Pre-renewal? o:
It is something as a guild that we are not used to. I tried servers with ygg and we did not do successful. We've been doing good on non ygg servers so we plan to stick to that.

Darkflare

Quote from: TabooRo on Jan 19, 2015, 06:55 PM
DreamerRO is a high rate with Boss card drop rate of 3%, 700-1200 members average with 30-40% being vendors which still leaves hundreds of active people. Most towns are populated, some towns has more people than most servers alone.

Yggs are disabled in PvP but they work  in WoE and PvM. In PvP arenas there are timed heals provided by an npc and respawn arenas to return quickly to battle without having to go back to town. They have PvP happy hours with 50-80 people in 1 pvp arena which is crazy..3rd job skills are disabled in this arena but they also have 1 3rd job pvp arena if you like those.

WoE is very active, usually at least 3-4 guilds with 15+ members battling for castles. Only 2 castles open per woe time, 1 castle has 3rd job skills disabled and the other one has them enabled. usually 1,000+ online for woe. There's more than 8 active woe guilds i can think of and a few other smaller randoms.

Battlegrounds is running 24/7, there is @joinbg and with so many players online there is usually bg game going on. average i see in bg is 18-40 players.

There's a lot of things about DreamerRO, which is why they have been #1 high rate for like 5 years in a row..but i only listed the pvp/guild related stuff and ygg stuff you mentioned.

p.S i'm usually a low rate player but they are all so basic and repetitive, somehow i keep coming back to this high rate for everything..

check it out if you want a stable unique server
We actually already played dreamerRO.
Man not many good servers out nowadays lmao

cRO Ghost

Are you looking for Yggdrasil items disabled in WoE only, or server-wide?

Darkflare

Quote from: cRO Ghost on Jan 20, 2015, 12:21 AM
Are you looking for Yggdrasil items disabled in WoE only, or server-wide?
Ygg disabled in woe and pvp

Perry the Platypus

Not sure if you've tried InertiaRO yet, but we do have everything on your list.

-Yggs (and all other healing items) are disabled in PvP/WoE/BG.
-Guild packages (which were just updated recently) can be found here.
-All donation items are purely convenience/cosmetic items. People can't donate for +10 gears (only +8, which is easy enough to get without donating), and all donation headgears have the exact same effect as non-donation headgears, so donators have absolutely no advantage in PvP/WoE/BG, aside from having to spend less time farming.
-WoE/PvP are fairly active, and I've been informed that 2 (possibly 3) other guilds will likely be joining quite soon as well.
-Population is generally around 180-250 at the moment, with approximately 60-100 being afk/vendors depending on the time of day.

It's also worth noting that our server has been running and stable, with absolutely no rollbacks/wipes, for a full 3 years now. We have no intentions of shutting down any time soon, so if you're looking for a reliable server then we're definitely worth checking out.

There's a lot of other changes/features on the server so if you have any questions feel free to message me on our forums, or add me on Skype (Encon21) and talk to me there. You're also free to offer any suggestions that you think might improve the server; we do our best to include player suggestions whenever possible.

Hope to see you around!
-Perry

Darkflare

Quote from: Perry the Platypus on Jan 20, 2015, 10:24 PM
Not sure if you've tried InertiaRO yet, but we do have everything on your list.

-Yggs (and all other healing items) are disabled in PvP/WoE/BG.
-Guild packages (which were just updated recently) can be found here.
-All donation items are purely convenience/cosmetic items. People can't donate for +10 gears (only +8, which is easy enough to get without donating), and all donation headgears have the exact same effect as non-donation headgears, so donators have absolutely no advantage in PvP/WoE/BG, aside from having to spend less time farming.
-WoE/PvP are fairly active, and I've been informed that 2 (possibly 3) other guilds will likely be joining quite soon as well.
-Population is generally around 180-250 at the moment, with approximately 60-100 being afk/vendors depending on the time of day.

It's also worth noting that our server has been running and stable, with absolutely no rollbacks/wipes, for a full 3 years now. We have no intentions of shutting down any time soon, so if you're looking for a reliable server then we're definitely worth checking out.

There's a lot of other changes/features on the server so if you have any questions feel free to message me on our forums, or add me on Skype (Encon21) and talk to me there. You're also free to offer any suggestions that you think might improve the server; we do our best to include player suggestions whenever possible.

Hope to see you around!
-Perry
We are from inertiaRO aha
Guild: Chaos Conqueror
Guess we have to wait it out till a server opens up with our interests D:

Zhin

Well come to Leika in the meantime  /gg It's lowrate but you can get in during the double exp event and wreck the new WoE scene.  Leveling in Renewal is really fast either way. Not sure about Yggs though.

But good luck finding somewhere perfect. I know how hard it is to find a good server to hang out on.

Darkflare

Quote from: Zhin on Jan 21, 2015, 09:51 PM
Well come to Leika in the meantime  /gg It's lowrate but you can get in during the double exp event and wreck the new WoE scene.  Leveling in Renewal is really fast either way. Not sure about Yggs though.

But good luck finding somewhere perfect. I know how hard it is to find a good server to hang out on.
No low rates or mid rates please >_>
So hard to find servers..

Perry the Platypus

Quote from: Darkflare on Jan 21, 2015, 10:38 AMGuess we have to wait it out till a server opens up with our interests D:
Is there anything in particular that you think is missing from Inertia? Depending on what exactly you're looking for we may be able to work on it in future updates. Feel free to send me a PM on our forums about it and we can discuss any ideas you might have.

Darkflare

Quote from: Perry the Platypus on Jan 23, 2015, 01:40 AM
Is there anything in particular that you think is missing from Inertia? Depending on what exactly you're looking for we may be able to work on it in future updates. Feel free to send me a PM on our forums about it and we can discuss any ideas you might have.
We were woeing on your server and having fun for about a week and suddenly a guild dissapears. Inertia has no guild competition and all woe suggestions were posted on forums which our guild looked forward too. You never put in any time to add them. We want a server where the admin can update when needed

Perry the Platypus

If you're referring the the schedule change, that is being looked into and will likely be done soon. Keep in mind that there's a lot of other updates that need to be worked on as well, I can't always finish every single suggestion within a week.