Guild looking for Pre-Renewal Lowrate Server

Started by Presea, Feb 10, 2014, 01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Presea

Since our last server went down we are searching for a new server. We plan to join with at least eight members.

The server we're looking for has to fit the following requirements:

• Pre-Renewal server with Rebirth classes, max level 99/70
  • Rates: 7/7/5-15/15/15
  • Reset NPC for Stats and Skills (no limited use, it should be possible to reset as often as you want)
  • Multiple Clients allowed in PvM and WoE
  • FE WoE on Saturday (European time)
  • @autoloot

What would be very good to have:

• Repeatable EXP Quests implented
  • Rachel Sanctuary fee payed
  • Town Warper

What shouldn't be the case:

• Gym Pass implented by any means
  • Advantage by donating (best case would be if only style headgears are available)
  • Extreme customs like a MvP Room or custom maps/custom equips with better stats than the original ones

We prefer a new server, also a server which isn't online yet is possible. If the server fits all the other requirements, we could settle for a NPC that only resets like 10 stat points and 1 skill point a week instead of a real Reset NPC.

What is most important to us is you can depend on the server. That means that the server owners shall know what they want their server to be and not change everything right away when someone starts to complain. Such a server cannot survive. It also should stay online for at least more than a year.

Thank you for your suggestions and effort!

Presea and the Aurion guild

Shayariel

Hey, maybe you like to check out Roguard Online :)

we got 5/5/2 rates (8/8/2 with premium), no disavantages for non-donators. The server time is GMT+1 and its max lvl is 99/70, so prerenewal.

autoloot and few other commands available (not too many).

we got no repeatable exp quests, but no donation for rachel sanc and a unique town/dungeon-warper-system (via a quest).

the rest is pretty oldschool and not modified a lot. the gms are very skilled and dedicated and try to balance out the classes and dungeons very carefully.

you wont find any bots or macros, cause its plain not possible to use them with the used hacking prevent system.

the server is pretty fresh and still needs more people to grow and it would be great to see you online here. atm we are about 30 active players (not counting afk merchants or second chars) and cant wait to get more people to start woe.

every char can get a starter package in novice ground by completing a small quest and every guild (5+ player) gets a guild package, which is distributed by gms (including emp and some other useful items for starting a guild)...

here's the homepage: http://www.roguard-online.com/home/
here's my full review, if you're interested: http://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-reviews/roguard-online-(pre-renewal-552-882)/

ElariaRO

Hello there,

we would like to advertise for our Server. Maybe it could be of an interest for you!

Our Thread in RMS is here:
http://forum.ratemyserver.net/low-rates/elariaro-from-small-beginnings-come-great-things/

We are a pre-renewal Server, 99/70 max Level, Rebirth Classes. The Rates are going to be 7/7/10 - MvP Drop Rate is going to be lower.
Reset NPC is for Stats and also Skills, the Cost will differ with Levels.
Multiple Clients will be allowed. For PvM and also WoE.
WoE Times are yet to be decided, but we will be having 3 Times, since it is going to be an international Server.
@autoloot will 100%ly be implemented. Do not worry about this.
We will have a decent amount repeatable EXP Quests (original iRO Quests will be implemented also), to keep busy and don't let you grind to much.
Rachel Sanc Fee will be payed from the beginning on
And we will have a Town Warper and also Dungeon Entrance Warper.
We will have a donation system, that won't benefit Cash Players, since you are also able to obtain the cash credits ingame via events, coins that drop from monsters, which will be exchangeable to cash points etc.
But no MvP Arena or Custom Equipment
As many more features.

The only thing that will not be to you liking:
We will be having the Gym Passes available. But as we wrote, everyone will be able to obtain the Gym Pass.

Our Server is not online yet, the closed Beta will start in March and Open Beta/Release should follow in April.

We are Open for new Ideas and critique as much as possible, so that every Player will enjoy his / her stay. We will hear out everything you want to tell us but won't change if we do not agree or most of the Users disagree.
So if you think that you yet want to give us a try, just visit our Forum and maybe talk to us, we all are open Minded.

Our Forum can be found here:

http://elariaro.eu/_board

Greetings,

the ElariaRO Team

Walfgar

stephencurry30

Hello there,

I'd recommend you a low-rate server called Ragnarok Frontier. I don't think it satisfies all of you requirements, but I think it's a pretty good server. So I'll just list it here and you can decide if you would like to visit. I'll give you and your guild a warm welcome for sure.

•   Pre-Renewal -- Have Rebirth/Trans Class
•   Max Level: 99
•   Max Job Level: 70
•   Max Stats: 99
•   Max ASPD: 190
•   Rates: 9x/9x/4x for Non-Trans, 6x/6x/4x for Trans, 4x Drop Rate and 2x MVP Card Drop
•   Reset NPC available(no limited use), but it does come with a fee. First time free,  but have to pay zeny to reset in the future
•   Multi Clients allowed in PvM but NOT WoE(you can earn WoE points by attending WoE and you can trade in the points for random items, so it wouldn't be fair when players double client in WoE)
•   FE WoE on Sunday/Thursday (North America time)
•  @autoloot
•  Repeatable EXP Quests implemented
•  I'm not too familiar with RS stuff, but I'm sure you can find players that are willing to warp you there
•  Town Warper available
•  Server is hosted in Montreal, Canada and a lot of players are from Canada/U.S.

RF has a decent community, professional GMS, and no game breaking items. It is a server that runs on AEGIS, and has been up for 10 years! This tells you how stable the server is. It had a wipe a while ago due to players' votes and that's the only wipe ever. The server is growing lately and it provides a great experience to anyone that is serious about enjoying Ragnarok Online.

I'm not really a veteran on the server, but after devoting some time on RF, I've already caught up to most of the players. I'm sure the community will give you and your guild a hand if your guild decides to compete on this server. I don't think there are much overpowered players in the game at all, and everything is pretty much team-based.

Server Website:
https://www.xenophase.net/rf/   

How to Register?
https://www.xenophase.net/register/register.php

RMS Page:
http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=13122&itv=6&url_sname=Ragnarok%20Frontier%20*REFRESH*\

stephencurry30

Let me know if you have any other questions. /no1

Presea

Hello stephencurry30,

thank you very much for your answer. I think Ragnarok Frontier is a great server, it's something special to keep a server on for that long, but unfortunately no multi clients in WoE is a big problem for us, also because we have siblings and couples in the guild who cannot join WoE together with this rule, besides we like to join WoE with several chars at once. But I really appreciate your effort, there aren't many people who bother that much and really think about if the server could be something for the people who seek a server. I am sure the server has a great community to have fun with with people like you, and I'm really sorry the server is not just what we searched for. WoE is a main part of the game for us, but the dual client thing is a problem and the WoE times are not fitting for all members as well. :(

Thank you again and good luck!

stephencurry30

Hey there, it's a pity that the WoE time is not good for you guys or else I think you would have a pretty good time on this server.   /sob I wish you luck on finding the right server. Have fun and take care!

Quote from: Presea on Feb 10, 2014, 04:24 PM
Hello stephencurry30,

thank you very much for your answer. I think Ragnarok Frontier is a great server, it's something special to keep a server on for that long, but unfortunately no multi clients in WoE is a big problem for us, also because we have siblings and couples in the guild who cannot join WoE together with this rule, besides we like to join WoE with several chars at once. But I really appreciate your effort, there aren't many people who bother that much and really think about if the server could be something for the people who seek a server. I am sure the server has a great community to have fun with with people like you, and I'm really sorry the server is not just what we searched for. WoE is a main part of the game for us, but the dual client thing is a problem and the WoE times are not fitting for all members as well. :(

Thank you again and good luck!

stephencurry30

Regarding multi client, I'm just saying that you can't multi client inside a castle on a single computer.  /hmm As long as your siblings and friends are on different computers, it's fine.

Presea

Hello Shayariel,

thank you for your suggestion, I answered more precisely to your PM. Unfortunately, we cannot spend enough time ingame to hold up with only a droprate of 2, we are looking for a server with at least a droprate of 5. Besides, advantage by voting is unfortunately a disadvantage for people with shared internet connection.

Hello ElariaRO team and Walfgar,

thanks for your answers. One of the people who think about joining your server already told me of ElariaRO. The server seemed pretty interesting, unfortunately Gym Pass available is a big problem for us. Though everybody can get it, it destroys WoE because everybody will be unkillable with that many pots. That is at least our opinion. But thank you for your effort and good luck!

@stephencurry30: I will talk with my guildies about Ragnarok Frontier. Maybe we could ask someone from the team about multi clienting in WoE and about the WoE times, maybe it would be possible to add an additional WoE on Saturday with multi clients allowed. Thank you for your effort at any rate!
edit: Just saw this server has Gym Pass, too. What a pity. :(

If someone still has an idea for a server that could fit our requirements, we would still be thankful! ^_^

ElariaRO

Quote from: Presea on Feb 11, 2014, 09:52 AM

Hello ElariaRO team and Walfgar,

thanks for your answers. One of the people who think about joining your server already told me of ElariaRO. The server seemed pretty interesting, unfortunately Gym Pass available is a big problem for us. Though everybody can get it, it destroys WoE because everybody will be unkillable with that many pots. That is at least our opinion. But thank you for your effort and good luck!

Hello Presea (geez, always reminds me of Tales of Symphonia)

currently the whole server is rather a concept and we will test the gym passes during closed beta. We also will be going for a vote if they should be implemented in the final version or not. Depends on the players, if they think that it will be a negative effect on woe or pvp. So this is still an open end. We would appreciate if you would reconsider your opinion and maybe give it a try, since you too, could decide if the gym passes would be obtainable or not.

We would really appreciate to have another Guild on the Server!

Greetings,

The ElariaRO Team

Presea

Ah I see. I didn't know that is not finally decided yet. It would be a good thing if you don't implement it. If the server is like I described in my first post and the custom stuff is not too heavy, me and my guildies would take a look. Do you already know when everything is decided and when the server goes online? Until then thank you for informing us about your project and good luck!
(And yes, my name is from ToS, it's a great game! :))

We're still open for suggestions! :)