Group of Friends LF a Server

Started by Slimpig, Dec 01, 2015, 03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slimpig

Hello guys!  /ok
My friends and I are looking for a low-mid rate server. I dunno if this is a tall order but we prefer the ff:
1. rates somewhere around 15-30x
2. at least 200 active players (we want to interact with the community)
3. job changer npc, we don't mind but wouldn't hurt if we get to do the exams either
4. don't mind if there are dual clients
5. daily quests would be nice but not really a requirement

Our last server was New Sarah and we thought the rates and everything in it was close to the ideal. Except maybe for some of the people in it. TIA

Fyrus

You didn't really specify if you were looking for Renewal or pre renewal, but if you're looking for the former, I'll invite you to try up Nova Ragnarok, which should have everything you've requested for.

Slimpig

Sorry, I didn't mention it because we're ok with either. The level limit is not an issue too. What we're really concerned is the rate since we're all working. The need to grind in very low rate servers disinterests us since we don't have that much time to do so. I am currently downloading the nova file...will try to dip my toes before my friends to see if it suits our tastes. Thanks for the recommendation!

heRO-GM

Hello, Slimpig! Have you heard of heRO? Although we're a 5x rates' server, we have some features you might be interested in!

Main Page
More Info
Forum
Download Links
Register An Account

Quote1. rates somewhere around 15-30x
Our rates are 5/5/3. We're also pre-renewal.

Quote2. at least 200 active players (we want to interact with the community)
Our online population recently reached 200 again (This does include autotraders, however!)

Quote3. job changer npc, we don't mind but wouldn't hurt if we get to do the exams either
We have a job changer. He also rewards people if they do the change quest.

Quote4. don't mind if there are dual clients
Dual clienting is forbidden on heRO.

Quote5. daily quests would be nice but not really a requirement
We have a few daily quests, such as Brasilis Puppies and the custom Item of The Day quest. There's also monthly monster extermination for items and some exp, and other quests to keep heroes busy and entertained!

Other features you might be interested in:

Seasonal content: We have many custom seasonal quests and different looks for Prontera and other parts of Midgard, depending on the season. Currently We're having an "Advent Calendar" event. Soon, the christmas quest will be up!

Custom Dungeons & Monsters: heRO is home to several custom dungeons such as Poring Island, Neko Island, Muspelheim, Fairy's Paradise, Thanatos' Basement & more!

Allegiance System: Follow the Light or Dark side and decide the fate of the heRO storyline! Gain extra bonuses from certain gear for being devoted to your allegiance (having enough allegiance points). Our RP stories are currently focusing on the Light vs Dark Aspect.

Events: Players can start automated events if they have an Event Bag. Some of these are Poring Smash, Zombie Run and Novices vs Taini. GMs also hosts events often!

Since you mentioned you and your friends have to work, I want to also note we also have several exp-increasing gear and items, such as Red/Green Christmas hat that increases exp from certain race mobs depending on the day of the week, and Ceremonial hat, which increases exp from boss-flagged monsters. We also have several vote for points headgears that increase exp from monsters of a certain race.

If you find any of these features appealing, give us a try!

heRO is a friendly, sociable, unique and fun server of 5/5/3 rates with a great community, give it a try!

Click here to find out more about heRO!

Slimpig

You do have interesting features. We will certainly check this server out. RO is kind of our unconventional meeting place since we work at different cities/countries now. So we hope we find a server that will cater to us long term.

NovaRagnarok

I see Fyrus already invited you, I'd love to have you guys on my server. :] Let me know if I can be of any help!