Full renewal, low rates

Started by odinroth, Apr 18, 2012, 12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

odinroth

Looking for a new~ish server for me and a few friends.

~ Full renewal system
~ Fully functional third classes, max levels 150/50, max aspd 193, max stat 120. Don't give me 150/70 crap here.
~ LOW rates -- and by low I mean really low. 10x and below preferred, but I'm open to anything below 300x.
~ No (or very expensive) resets.
~ Minimal custom items, better yet if there are absolutely none.
~ No wings, no tails, none of that crap
~ No @go, @warp, @storage, @save.
~ Preferred, but not necessary: 30+ active players.
~ No ridiculous event rewards: such as FIFTY MILLION ZENY to the FIRST PERSON who does [insert event here].
~ And I almost forgot--the main language should be English.

Do not suggest these following servers:
~ FusionRO
~ aeRO network
~ Also, PVP-oriented servers where people don't know s*** aside from PVP. I like PVP, I like BG, and I love WoE, but it's also fun to talk to people, grind with them, etc. People in these kinds of servers don't realize that--fun for them, is a 100+ kill streak with Asura Strike + bwing.

And if you just want to tell me how imbalanced Renewal/Third Classes are, leave this thread alone.

I guess that would be all.

Chasing Ghosts

iro has been free for a while now. i think thats best bet, plus it wont get wiped or closed.

schan

~ Full renewal system <-- Yes
~ Fully functional third classes, max levels 150/50, max aspd 193, max stat 120. Don't give me 150/70 crap here. <-- Yes
~ LOW rates -- and by low I mean really low. Below 5x rates are preferred. I wouldn't mind mid-higher rates though, if the next condition is satisfied. <-- Rate is 30/30/20
~ Priority: NO healer, NO resets, NO job changer, NO platinum skill NPC. <-- We have these tho.
~ Minimal custom items, better yet if there are absolutely none <-- Yes
~ No wings, no tails, none of that crap <-- Yes
~ No @go, @warp, @storage, @save <-- Yes
~ Preferred, but not necessary: 30+ active players; no warper, no @autoloot <-- We have warper and autoloot too.  /...

But you might wanna try VividRO.

http://www.vividro.net
Here are some of our features:
VividRO - 30/30/20
- Official like game settings
- International Server
- Normal Card 1%; MVP Cards 0.05%
- Balance Donator & Non-donator
- No CHEATS
- Anti-Hack ( Harmony 3.3 )
- Dedicated Server
- Fully updated 3rd jobs ( 150/ 50; 120 max stat cap )
- Mount System
- Renewal Settings
- Achievement System
- FREE Starter Items
- Guild Transfer Service
- NO Overpowered CUSTOM items!

Give it a try!

odinroth

Quote from: schan on Apr 21, 2012, 01:20 AM
~ Full renewal system <-- Yes
~ Fully functional third classes, max levels 150/50, max aspd 193, max stat 120. Don't give me 150/70 crap here. <-- Yes
~ LOW rates -- and by low I mean really low. Below 5x rates are preferred. I wouldn't mind mid-higher rates though, if the next condition is satisfied. <-- Rate is 30/30/20
~ Priority: NO healer, NO resets, NO job changer, NO platinum skill NPC. <-- We have these tho.
~ Minimal custom items, better yet if there are absolutely none <-- Yes
~ No wings, no tails, none of that crap <-- Yes
~ No @go, @warp, @storage, @save <-- Yes
~ Preferred, but not necessary: 30+ active players; no warper, no @autoloot <-- We have warper and autoloot too.  /...

But you might wanna try VividRO.

http://www.vividro.net
Here are some of our features:
VividRO - 30/30/20
- Official like game settings
- International Server
- Normal Card 1%; MVP Cards 0.05%
- Balance Donator & Non-donator
- No CHEATS
- Anti-Hack ( Harmony 3.3 )
- Dedicated Server
- Fully updated 3rd jobs ( 150/ 50; 120 max stat cap )
- Mount System
- Renewal Settings
- Achievement System
- FREE Starter Items
- Guild Transfer Service
- NO Overpowered CUSTOM items!

Give it a try!

I checked your server out, but I don't like the weird events you're hosting -- notably the crazy guild transfer (instant max level and 10m every 10 members, what?) and the Naght Sieger event (Lol the people were actually demanding an increase in prizes when it's already way too much). Unfortunately VividRO is out of my list.

Quote from: Chasing Ghosts on Apr 20, 2012, 08:17 AM
iro has been free for a while now. i think thats best bet, plus it wont get wiped or closed.

Yeah, I did play iRO, however I have lots of issues with it, such as the cash shop and the premium account system. I wouldn't mind donating, and I do that if I'm enjoying myself, but I don't want to be forced to spend just because everybody else does. And that's why I'm playing in private servers.

I'm currently on SaplingRO (which satisfies all of the above requirements, except the population), but I'm still open to other options.

odinroth

Bump. Still looking. Any more servers?

mirthyrzeo

Man I found this one in the server listing, they doesn't say nothing on their homepage, so we have to trust on the info that we have here (a lot of times I found them different of the actual server).

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=9527&itv=6&url_sname=MOTR

odinroth

That server is as close to the officials as possible, yes, but there's one problem: I can't read Russian--and that's a Russian server. Still looking.

(Slightly altered my requirements, as there seem to be none qualified here)

Sol Invictus

Hey odinroth, since you seem to be open to a good share of servers ill go ahead and suggest you try out were I currently play ragnaROAR

Server opened 23rd of march so it is pretty new
Below ill try to quickly answer to some of your specifications:
Quote from: odinroth on Apr 18, 2012, 12:58 PM
Looking for a new~ish server for me and a few friends.

~ Full renewal system - Full renewal mechanics and interface, the server runs on rAthena.
~ Fully functional third classes, max levels 150/50, max aspd 193, max stat 120. Don't give me 150/70 crap here. - Exactly spot on except on the aspd, dunno if that's a breaking point for you since it is currently at 195
~ LOW rates -- and by low I mean really low. 10x and below preferred, but I'm open to anything below 300x. - 75 exp/jxp/drop/quest, mini boss at .1% and MVP at .03%
~ No (or very expensive) resets. - inexpensive resets really, no need to be a premium player or vote for this
~ Minimal custom items, better yet if there are absolutely none.  - so far the only custom items available are server exclusive headgears and style customs that can be earned by voting, not the poorly sprited type most servers have like those wings, just kawaii type stuff really (like a bunny hood)
~ No wings, no tails, none of that crap - as mentioned above the server does not have these, yet there are the RO official garments that make it appear like you have wings or are wearing a backpack (arch angel wings and heroic backpack, earned in events or by cash points from treasure chest hunts)
~ No @go, @warp, @storage, @save. - no warping commandant except return though that might change
~ Preferred, but not necessary: 30+ active players. - this might be the deal breaker, we usually have around 10-20 players online, the server recently opened
~ No ridiculous event rewards: such as FIFTY MILLION ZENY to the FIRST PERSON who does [insert event here]. - nothing like this as a prize, usually consumeables or HD refining ore

Do not suggest these following servers:
~ FusionRO
~ aeRO network

And if you just want to tell me how imbalanced Renewal/Third Classes are, leave this thread alone.

I guess that would be all.

The best way to decide if this is the server for you and your friends is to come give it a try, and since you will be trying it in a group, I would suggest you guys give the custom instance a go.
If you have any questions to ask of a player of this server just ask.

odinroth

Hey Sol Invictus, thanks for your reply.

Seems like an interesting server you've got there, but well, the attack speed and "inexpensive" resets (it says free in the server info of your website) kind of spoiled it for me (I've always been against stat/skill resets, as I'm the type that plans my builds way before I make my characters). The population seems fine, as it is a new server. I'll check it out anyway.

RagnaROAR - added to my "check-that-server-out" list.

Sol Invictus

I am glad that it piqued your interest. To be had though, the Admin is very flexible, and once the population becomes large enough and they demand the aspd to be lower then he would probably follow suit.

Same thing happened with @go.
Anyhow, enjoy  /ok

odinroth

Bump. Any more?

-updated first post-

odinroth

I finally found one such server. Thanks RMS, and everyone that posted here.

My search ended with ResurgentRO.

To those who are tracking this thread, looking for a server with the same requirements as mine, I hope you could check it out as well. It's a low-mid rate, 25x exp rate and 15x drop rate, with slight drop modifications. While it does have a healer and town warper, there is no job changer, and there is a rather costly reset with a cooldown to be added. It's a fairly new server that opened May 9th.

Thanks, everyone.