Former Scriptor looking for a Super High Rate

Started by DemonicXX, Oct 30, 2011, 04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonicXX

Here is what I'm looking for

A FULL INSTALL I hate downloading clients.

USA Based server
NO 3rd Classes
NO CRAZY CUSTOMS(wings? seriously? lame..)
Job Changer
Healer
DB Room
PVP Room
WoE
WoE 2.0
Similar to QualityRO(which was the best server in my opinion til it just disappeared one day)

I'll add more later...

Erebus

Why would you rather download 2 gigs instead of 100 megs? That just doesn't make sense

DemonicXX

rather have separate installs for easier removal then a ton of clients in one folder.

and some do renewal and some do not and i dont feel like downloading a ton of files...

Erebus

that's why you get ragray or a kro install, fully update it and then immediately make a backup for clean copies. each time you want to try a new server, copy your backup to a new folder and use it for your new server. It's like your complaining about being lazy. There's many ways to make it easier than downloading big files all the time.

derrick

Hello ! Come Join Us at BrightsideRO !
www.brightsidero.com

RATES : 10k/10k

WE DO HAVE A FULL CLIENT !

3rd classes are optional in the server. Their skills do not work in WoE and they have their own PvP room.
We have a job changer, and we also have a custom command @manager that allows you to access job changer and etc without finding the npc.
Healer enabled
DB/BB Room enabled !
WoE castle 4 times a week !
WoE 2.0 COMING SOON soon as we get more people woeing.

Max Lvl = 255/120
Max Aspd = 196
Custom Quests, Instances, Cooking, Fishing, Guild Houses.
Custom Main Town
NO OP donates.
Alot of events.
Donates are questable !
Friendly Community !
Professional Staff !

Check out our forums and ask questions if you have more !
See you soon ! :D

www.brightsidero.com

yC

Quote from: Erebus on Oct 30, 2011, 09:24 PM
that's why you get ragray or a kro install, fully update it and then immediately make a backup for clean copies. each time you want to try a new server, copy your backup to a new folder and use it for your new server. It's like your complaining about being lazy. There's many ways to make it easier than downloading big files all the time.

I just re-download and unpack the dll package when a new server install screw up my RO folder.  Save more space that way.

DemonicXX

Still looking!...Rather not have 3rd classes optional or not.

Grunger

Not sure if you're still looking, but you might want to check out our server (http://www.oblivionro.net/). You can quest for the custom items, the server is in Newark, NJ, we'll never have third jobs. Only thing is that we do have wings on the server, but not the giant ugly ones (we have things like deviling wings, angeling wings, etc). Check us out if you'd like.