Started by manderijn1, Sep 29, 2011, 07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manderijn1

So ive played RO since 2004
Been to ALOT of servers.
and none of them fit my description =(

So this is what im searching:

max lvl cap: 99.70 TRANS ONLY

rates: 200x 200 x base and job or close to that.

Drop rates: normal card doesn't matter prefferably over 3 % MVP CARD MUST BE UNDER 1 % NO MVP CARD FLOODED SERVERS.

MVP equipment drop rate: i really like to see them high =/ dont wanna spend endless effort to get nothing =/

I dont want to hear po pa or any tagalog with any twist and turn !
pinoys are ok but not to much ok?=/

Id like to see episodes till nidhogger dungeon and scaraba.

healer & warper

Battlegrounds !!!!!!! this is essential

population over 40

No donation only items.

no mvp room no gold room.

Sealed shrine active

Wings and customs are ok. but not when they give +150 to str one hit KO all np ez peasy :-\

Basic npcs: tool dealer warper healer banker card removal repairman ( headgear creator A-Z its fun but not neccesary )

So i hope some servers match this description  a little off is ok just reply and ill check it

Ive tried iFeelRO, didnt like it. neither do i like Aika RO please people reply =X

JermZ

Well, most of your description matches our server, though the rates differ quite significantly.

Our rates are 50/50/35.

If you're interested, www.infinity-ro.net [Sorry for the hideous website, new one is coming]

www.infinity-ro.net[Dead]

Strudel

Like Xirality said, most of the description would fit LimitRO Metro but the rates don't really.
Here's an overview of what we have to offer.

Additional information
Rates: 75x/75x/25x - Card 0.5%, MvP Card 0.05%, Quest 10x, MvP Drop 10x
BG: Additional Battleground with Rush & Conquest, self scripted not bought.
Language: All GM's support english, but also German, Swedish and Chinese. The community in general all speak english, some better than others. Although we also have Czech, Russian, Spanish & German speakers amongst others.
GM Activity: You'll find a GM on everyday.
Community: Everybody is very friendly.
WoE: Started 24.09.2011 (Peaked at 100 just yesterday)
NPC: Every town has a Healer & Warper (Dungeons & Fields), some also have Tool Dealer & Repairman, Job Changer.
Quests: Custom quests for Pets in a custom town. Hat Maker, Mission (Level Up) boards that help you level up after completing missions, as well as Mission (MvP Hunt) with which you can get special items that the Hat Maker does not provide.
Commands: @autoloot, @alootid, @whosells, @jtws, @go, @gstorage (password protected), @commands, @time, & more, NO @storage.

Concerning Wings: We have 6 or 7 little wings such as these:
Spoiler
&
[close]
They are donations and only 1 slot, no stats.

Give us a try I hope you'll like it.
URL: http://metro.limit-ro.net