back to RO

Started by verserker23, Sep 24, 2011, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

verserker23

hi ive been moving around low and mid rate servers lately..
i havent been able 2 stay long for 1 specific reason
they all say that people and friendly (correct me if im wrong but)
whenever i try 2 talk 2 people i jus get ignored
(so in my head when they say theyre friendly server das TOTAL BS)

im looking for a low rate server much like d Legacy RO b4 it closed down
no wings
quests(i love doing them)
AND PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY ANSWER 2 A SIMPLE ''HI''
i like leveling alone but i do talk 2 people when they talk 2 me
im not a snob like most people are

if ur a gm of a server that resembles my description pls leave ur servers info
thx for ur time

PS. any1 from Legacy RO out there?? or my old guild Moo Crew pls leave d server u guys moved u guys were an awesum guild

EmperiumRo

You could try out our server "EmperiumRO" Most of the people here will reply to you, I guess =)
www.emperium-ro.net

Quote from: verserker23 on Sep 24, 2011, 10:45 PM
im looking for a low rate server much like d Legacy RO b4 it closed down 30/30/50 and 3x for MvP
no wings No wings =)
quests(i love doing them) Yup
AND PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY ANSWER 2 A SIMPLE ''HI'' I guess so ^^unless they're afk?
[color=orange]EmperiumRO - Do you have what it takes?![/color]

[color=orange]Brand new server as of 8/8/11[/color]

Strudel

LimitRO Metro is a very friendly place, I don't know if they'll reply right away but once you wait a little bit you'll get to know them fast and be able to have conversations with them.

Now for general information
Rates: 75x/75x/25x - Card 0.5%, MvP Card 0.05%, Quest 10x, MvP Drop 10x
BG: Additional Battleground with Rush & Conquest, self scripted not bought.
Language: All GM's support english, but also German, Swedish and Chinese. The community in general all speak english, some better than others. Although we also have Czech, Russian, Spanish & German speakers amongst others.
GM Activity: You'll find a GM on everyday.
Community: Everybody is very friendly.
WoE: Started 24.09.2011
NPC: Every town has a Healer & Warper (Dungeons & Fields), some also have Tool Dealer & Repairman.
Quests: Custom quests for Pets in a custom town. Hat Maker, Mission (Level Up) boards that help you level up after completing missions, as well as Mission (MvP Hunt) with which you can get special items that the Hat Maker does not provide.
Commands: @autoloot, @alootid, @whosells, @jtws, @go, @gstorage (password protected), @commands, @time, & more, NO @storage.

Concerning Wings: We have 4 little wings such as these:
Spoiler
&
[close]
They are donations and only 1 slot, no stats I hope you'll still give us a chance even with these.

I have no idea what/who LegacyRO was so I can't judge.

URL: http://metro.limit-ro.net

Spuznik

no wings
check
quests(i love doing them)
long and short ones, more on the way!
AND PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY ANSWER 2 A SIMPLE ''HI''
It's not open, so you can help make it a friendly community!

We open 9/30/2011 if you want to check us out, you can find us at ProteusRO come introduce yourself on the forums!

JermZ

Infinity Ragnarok Online
www.infinity-ro.net
50/50/35
Custom Contents

Our server works in a funny way.
You either belong to the "Good" side, or the "Evil" side.
Two guilds, pretty much like a faction system, if you join one, the other will not love you that much, considering the competition in Infinity RO is fierce. Though your guild members will be more than helpful.

You might see flame wars between players that originate from different guild, just because Infinity RO has crazy players who are extremely competitive, though they're really nice to their "own kind". So as long as you stay, you'll find a home, and you'll find an archenemy. =D.

www.infinity-ro.net[Dead]

Ecstasy

Hello :)

I'm Ecstasy and I'm in charge of public relations for Celery Ragnarok Online
http://forum.ratemyserver.net/mid-rates/celeryro/ (if you wanna go into the technical details, go ahead and click)

Now, the thing is, in our server we make sure that players always have someone to talk to. And I guess that's why we take pride in our dedicated support system. There is always a GM unless all 3 GMs suddenly fall sick and none is online at all. And, it may sound like bull, but out of all the server's I've handled, this one's got the best bunch of people in it.

If you're willing to prove me right / wrong, I suggest you join our server. I admit our population is still growing. But I guess its a good thing because new players will have the chance to catch up to those who played a month earlier and, you'll have to chance to go and make friends before people clump together into their own groups.

If you do choose us, we'd like to thank and welcome you in advance :)

Kaiya

Hello! Might I interest you in trying out iFeelRO? (: We are a server with a growing community, with a decent selection of quests and custom items. There are no wings, just as you requested, as well as a friendly (honest) community with open and talkative players. We have competitive WoE guilds if you are interested in that, BG, frequent events and friendly GM-interaction!

Our rates are 50/50/25 Non 3rd Class with 1% Normal Card Drop rate and 0.01% MvP Card Drop Rate.
- Custom Hairs and Colors
- 78 Hair Styles and Hair Colors
- Kill Counter System
- Guild Map System [Soon]
- Mature and professional staff team.
- Custom Battleground
- Player Support System
- Endless Tower
- New Maps
- WoE FE and SE
- Healer and Normal Buffs NPC
- Yggdrasil Berry Disable on WOE
- FBH / Beelzebub / GTB Cards Disable
- No Gold Room
- Anti Macro and Packet Guard System
- Max Party Limit 18
- Max Party Gap 20
- Custom Town

You are free to check us out at ifeelro.net for more information! Please and thank you for your time!  ;)

Triper

Quote from: verserker23 on Sep 24, 2011, 10:45 PM
PS. any1 from Legacy RO out there?? or my old guild Moo Crew pls leave d server u guys moved u guys were an awesum guild
I think Moo Crew is called now Quit Trying, according to a friend who was with them at Destina RO. Some of their members are at NeuRO for the GvGs but I think the guild already moved in to another server.

leokimah

Quit Trying is dead. Most of the core of that guild moved onto league of legends.

Dean Stark

I was at Legacy and my guild shared the same town as Moo Crew. Saw them at Destina 1.5 years after Legacy but that's it, dunno after that.

flipflop9000

Hey there man! If you're looking for a server with people who actually talk to you, then look no further! In IntenseRO, not only will you find people to talk to but I actually know at least three active "crews" in game! Plus, leveling by yourself won't be as hard since the rates are set at 150/150/Custom. There are also tons of things to do. From headgear collecting to quests with actual custom story lines, to WoE and PvP ownage! We're open for all kinds of players: Woe, PVP, and social players alike. Come and be a part IntenseRO family and start your own crew!

http://www.register.intense-ro.net/

And don't forget to check out out very own Wiki for more in depth information. :D

Click Me!

See you soon!