20+ people looking for a new home

Started by Nabcake, Oct 20, 2012, 08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nabcake

Hello,
we are a WoE-active guild and we are looking for a server. It doesn't have to be freshly opened one.
We desire a server which has anti-bot protection and is not too customized ( Job Changer and Warper are okay) . Wings are a no-go.
Else trans-jobs are wanted and the maximum level 99/70.
Main language has to be english, since we are international!

It would be cool if your server already has a population over 50 and a few guilds which are active in WoE.

If your server is no low-mid rate, but fulfills all the other requirements, feel free to post it.

Sovereign

Hello,

I think AeternusRO suits your needs very much. Our rates are 30/30/15 and our max level is 99/70. We already have quite a few guilds in our server, furthermore WoE has just begun. Population wise, we've recently peaked at 400 online.

We are not that heavily customized. The customs we do have are ensured to be as balanced as possible. No wings, no custom statted gear, none of that nonsense.

Please do give us a try, we'd be glad to be your new home.

SnowBunny

I think they came from Aeternus.. *points at cake's current server*

Look Adelie! Look! Stupid people! Stupid people everywhere!

yC

Quote from: SnowBunny on Oct 20, 2012, 03:52 PM
I think they came from Aeternus.. *points at cake's current server*

Really?  I was gonna ask where they came from and what make them leave so people can get an idea of what they are comfortable with.

Woon

Maybe you have tried WoonRO in the past, if not you definitely should give it a go. If you have maybe enough changes have happened for you to like it.
We just finished our anti-bot tonight, we are probably going to add it tomorrow and add some modifications as things progress. It is not a perfect anti-bot yet so obviously it needs to be tweaked a bit.
In terms of customization we have 0 custom items and very few items tweaks, we try and keep things as balanced as possible.
We are pre-renewal with 99/70 no third jobs.
Our WOE has been getting amazing. We plan to remove the inn-active WOE times tomorrow to push even more players to the main WOEs.
Main language is English and we have well over 50 players.
www.woon-ro.com

lil b is key

Try www.Bone-ro.net
Active woe and bg, around 10 guilds woeing on sunday.
Without a doubt one of the current best servers to play on for your woe fix and cravings.

Magnetic_earth

Nabcake

I was at aeternusro, but my guildies didn't like it :c

We take a look at woonro!

Thanks,
:)

We would still like to see more servers!

Saiku

Quote from: Nabcake on Oct 20, 2012, 08:45 AM
Hello,
we are a WoE-active guild and we are looking for a server. It doesn't have to be freshly opened one.
We desire a server which has anti-bot protection and is not too customized ( Job Changer and Warper are okay) . Wings are a no-go.

It would be cool if your server already has a population over 50 and a few guilds which are active in WoE.

If your server is no low-mid rate, but fulfills all the other requirements, feel free to post it.

Hello there, Nabcake

I would like to recommend you to try out EquityRO

Hello,

Check, we have 4 guilds on for woe. And it has been opened for ~150 days

Even tho we don't have anti-bot protection just yet, I still would like to recommend you the server <3. About customized, we have bla bla Job Changer and Warpers and other NPC that other server usually have. The only custom item so far that I'm aware of is Equity Coins and Ultimate Fly Wings

Check. YEP! Trans Job + 99/70 server, with 100x 100x 25x as our server rate!

Most of EquityRO's players talk in english, tho there's still couple people who use their language <3

We usually have about 50 - 100 players online for woe, 4 guilds active in WoE. (30-80 players online for woe <- already minus the autotrade merchants.

-Thanks, and have a nice day.

violet

Hello,

hi there. i think my server fits your requirements. but we are 10~15 players and 1 guild active.

advertisement

Peanut

FlavusRo is 4 Days Old 30+ Member
99/70 WoE will be able when more Players Join
Check it out
http://www.flavusro.com/

Intricate

We're basically freshly opened and there are numerous guilds getting our installer as we speak, hopefully you can establish your guild here and test out the competition!

Noble

Hello, you may want to make a list of servers you have tried and you are not interested in? it would make advertise easier.

Anyway I'm here to suggest you LuminRO
a mid rate server being up for over 3 years. We recently added a guild pack to help new guilds, there are also several interesting features  you may want to check at these links

forum: http://board.lumina-ro.com

wiki: http://wiki.lumina-ro.com

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LuminaROFans

if you have any other specific request or question I'll be glad to reply