[OPEN] Looking for low rate server pre-renew classic

Started by blue23, Jan 12, 2016, 08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue23

Hi

Im a old Ro player, from time when iRo still Works and pretty much everything else, i played the transition between pre-renew to renewal and still don't know why they made that with the game (why renewal, why D: ?)

Aside from renewal being broken since every class can solo, get 99 in 5 hours and armor means nothing so does npc gear, i preffer to stick with the old and "makes sense" classic system
What im looking for is a brand new, to launch or any time old server, that offer a more vanilla taste of ragnarok

Rates are not very important, i preffer low rates (tried mid and high rates and gives up after a few hours), and what i most want is a !!good community!!

If the server is just lauching and lacks of players i would understand, if the server is old and don't have more than 600 players (not counting merchants), i would accept it.

I really want a server where people know the great deal of partying and good community and not only trying to rush to 99 or scam other players by overcharging or making bad manners in game
Sorry for the long (and maybe confusing) wall of text, and if you have a server to recommend me (maybe your server) please reply to this topic and i will sure look into it

I WILL NOT PLAY on thoses servers:

TalonRo (good server, had a Kaho horn and give up after the godly i saw it was)
Dawn of Midgard (bad players, bad manners, only solo people, and most of the time boring or jerk players)

Thats it, hopes someone show up with a good server .-.

Gene

Those two servers are probably the only low rates that fit you, it's only a matter of choice.

TalonRO is good and stable, but it's -kinda- p2w.
Dawn of Midgard, I personally don't trust the server yet.

Other servers you might want to check out:
LenityRO - has good features, but really lacks heavily in population
heRO - quite the same as Lenity, but the server itself has lived for ages
WoonRO - mid rate, good community, but population is below 100 atm not counting vendors
OnceRO/Estland - mid rate, good population, but not sure of the community because I haven't played that long on their servers due to latency

PlayRagnaOnline

Hi Mate,

feel free to try PlayRagna Classic 99/50 Ragnarok online. We will be in Grand Launching this 23rd of January but we will not be having any item wipe.

We are geared towards making stuff as a party-based challenge.
Rates: 4x/4x/4x

Try us at http://www.playragna.com :)

Regards,
Rampage

http://www.playragna.com

Click the image to find out more!

blue23

I will sure look into it  /ok

Thanks for all the suggestions and replys /no1

PlayRagnaOnline

http://www.playragna.com

Click the image to find out more!

Seb

Quote from: Gene on Jan 12, 2016, 11:12 PM

Dawn of Midgard, I personally don't trust the server yet.

Hey, I'm open to discuss any doubt you can have about it or trust issues through pms if you feel like it. To the OP: Both the servers she recommended to you fit your criteria, so choose the one you like more ^^

free2playasia

you need to try
http://wwww.free2play.asia
2x - 3x
its  smooth for Asia Pacific players. 600+ players now.
gepard shield protected

blue23

Quote from: Seb on Jan 15, 2016, 10:02 AM
Hey, I'm open to discuss any doubt you can have about it or trust issues through pms if you feel like it. To the OP: Both the servers she recommended to you fit your criteria, so choose the one you like more ^^

I played on both servers for a long time

Talon Ro i got all the custom i could, MVP cards and Lord Kaho horn, i was able to solo Nameless Island and so does other players. I had a guild there, so we was doing Endless Tower, Haze Florest, and high end things most of the weekends. Sadly, after some time i had to stop and then i never looked back, people there don't like to party alot, what they do is leech other characters alot, when you say "looking for party level 8x", someone gonna say "buy 1000 GJ that i leech you on morroc", or "get to level 84 and 1m and i leech you at nameless"

DoM, i played on this server for less that 1 month. I really dind't liked the community, some people were nice at the time they play, but because of my region time most of them was offline when i was on. People are selfish there, REALLY selfish, they hard party, when they do is for a stupid leveling system where people keep stand and press the same button for hours, you hardly find any party for outside this s***, and the scam.... how i love the scam over there, the reason why did i left. Merchants there sell a 10k npc item for 150 k and when you report this.... GM does nothing. Lot's of alt characters, now imagine having a 1000 players cap issue and some people deliberated had 5 characters on at the same time, most for slave, most for leech, i was impressed in how everyone there had a dancer, a bard, a sage, and a priest in 4 diferent acounts and still say "leech my sin and i will play other character outside", the chat had a incredible trash talk, like racist, nationalist, and ill manners that i even ready and think "why do i play on this server ?"

Regarding the server itself... @request was so broken that never worked for me, i think there was bots on that server, even that some people posted it a the forum regarding visual bots, the player numbers there means nothing to me, since i really know what happens there.

The only thing that keept me soo long, was the promise of fixed Grand Cross stacking monster, old trap behavior for stacking monsters, and gutter line fix, what many other servers also offer, and many other improvements.

Sorry for the wall of text, and regarding the post, i don't want make any moderator lose his time so sorry if this place is the wrong section to post it, i did writed a review for what i tought of both servers and regarding the server that im playing now, i just want to state my reason for not playing on thoses both GREAT server, i love crusaders and loved the GC fix... why the community had to me so toxic that dind't make me wanna play it  /sob

heRO-GM

Hello, blu23. You should check heRO out and see if its features are to your liking.

Main Page
Forum
More Info
Download Links
Control Panel to Register an Account

Quotei preffer to stick with the old and "makes sense" classic system
Quotei preffer low rates
We're a 5/5/3 rates pre-renewal server.

Quoteif the server is old and don't have more than 600 players (not counting merchants), i would accept it.
heRO has a population of approximately 150~170. This includes merchants of course.

I'll list out some of our features you may like:

Custom Dungeons and Modified Official Dungeons: We have several custom dungeons, such as Neko Island, Poporing Island, Muspelheim, Thanatos' Basement, and Warzone. We also have some official (renewal) locations are modified to fit into heRO's pre-renewal mechanics, such as Splendide, Manuk, Niddhoggur's Dungeon, and the recently released Scaraba Hole and Byalan Dungeon F6 (iz_dun05).

Light vs Dark system: Are you a follower of the light, or a creature of darkness? You can swear your allegiance to either the light or dark side, and by completing certain quests, you'll earn allegiance points and unique gears!

Chronicles of Heroes: The server's storyline, which is affected by the player's actions in RP events!

If you have any questions or doubts about heRO, you can PM me and I'll respond as soon as I can!

heRO is a friendly, sociable, unique and fun server of 5/5/3 rates with a great community, give it a try!

Click here to find out more about heRO!

Neffletics

You might want to try SolaceRO, we're a 1/1/1 up to Nameless episode pre-renewal server. We're 6 months old now and still counting. We've disabled dual logging, shift+click autofollow and other things that would literally make our server LeechRO. We strictly enforce our rules, we hate trolls as much as you hate them, the reason why SolaceRO is getting a lot of heat from banned players who doesn't give a damn about the server rules. As of today, we are renovating the server as there were many bugs on our previous emulator such as skills that doesn't work properly. We will be reopening on January 25, 2015 8:00PM (GMT +8) we didn't wipeout, just a longer maintenance than usual. I forgot to mention that we're a Filipino community but server is hosted in Los Angeles, California. You don't have to worry about communication as most of the Filipinos can converse in English. Our community is very active and helpful to newbies, our community cares for the server as a whole and we do our best to make it to the top while maintaining our game values.

Also, parties are also active in our community. People loves to grind and hunt with different people. They aren't selfish and they equally share what they've earned from raiding. I can confidently say that we're the least toxic Ragnarok community in the Philippines.

Hope you'd try us :)

Here's our RMS page: http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=18402&itv=6&url_sname=SolaceRO
solacero rip

Bahamut_ru

XIII RO
Plus:
+ Stable, safe and trustworthy
+ 1x/1x/1x
+ Active administration
Minus:
- Low online (only two active guilds)
- Russian players

JaegerBomb

As someone who's played all of the suggested servers, I recommend PlayRagna based on GM Rampage alone. DoM has one of the worst populations I've seen in RO. HeRO used to be amazing, but with ten years.. It's sort of just coasting at this point. TalonRO.. gross is all I have to say.

PlayRagna is a smaller, newer Classic server. Good rates. The few people I knew were cool, but mostly pinoy.

Another option is OmegaRO opening in a week or two. 20x Classic server. I'm curious to see how it goes myself.

Nelpy

i think free2play asia would be a good place for you. i have been playing there since september and it got a good community. well, some are bad apples though. the donations there were acceptable. the server were 99/50 and classic for now, but i heard there will be a poll about going trans or no when we reached episode 8.3: ayothaya. sorry if you got confused, my english were bad. here the link to F2P website if you wanted to check it out. http://free2play.asia/
we are having an event now, so if you want to register an account would you mind using this link? https://www.free2play.asia/?module=account&action=create&referral=2002416