Started by Nekoruchii, Nov 01, 2012, 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nekoruchii

Main:

- All Rates.
- Pre-Renewal
- Main Language: English
- Has Vote 4 Points
- No +40 all stats god items in the donation area (would love to see field manuals in there)
- Friendly people and community and willing to help, especially the GMs that entertain players (you know, HI, HELLO, HOW ARE YOU?)
- Must have Repeatable EXP Quests or custom of it which is like the same except for the mobs/items to hunt. /ok

Minor:

- May have a custom town
- May have a custom hats/wings for the looks with no stats
- Donation items must be available from the cash shop
- Newbie package (I'll be going on a solo flight, so please? XD)

Alrighty. If I like your server, I'd hop in and stay for a long time. If I experience s***, I'd leave a bad review about my experience. /ok

Intricate

Quote from: Kitsune on Nov 01, 2012, 12:01 PM
Main:

- All Rates. 20/20/15
- Pre-Renewal Done!
- Main Language: English Of course!
- Has Vote 4 Points Extremely secured too!
- No +40 all stats god items in the donation area (would love to see field manuals in there) You can be rest assured.
- Friendly people and community and willing to help, especially the GMs that entertain players (you know, HI, HELLO, HOW ARE YOU?) =) Try typing in #main and check out the responses!
- Must have Repeatable EXP Quests or custom of it which is like the same except for the mobs/items to hunt. /ok Official quest(s) and mission boards!

Minor:

- May have a custom town We do have re-made maps, we don't alter from classics.
- May have a custom hats/wings for the looks with no stats None whatsoever and will never be implemented
- Donation items must be available from the cash shop Yup!
- Newbie package (I'll be going on a solo flight, so please? XD) We do have a guild package, not a newbie package however you will find it's really easy to start with our community.

Alrighty. If I like your server, I'd hop in and stay for a long time. If I experience s***, I'd leave a bad review about my experience. /ok

All and all, you could only experience the full experience by testing it out xD.

I present to you:

8 days old and running!

Peanut

Quote from: Kitsune on Nov 01, 2012, 12:01 PM
Main:

- All Rates. 50x/50x/25
- Pre-Renewal yes!
- Main Language: English Yes!
- Has Vote 4 Points Yes!
- No +40 all stats god items in the donation area (would love to see field manuals in there) Exactly
- Friendly people and community and willing to help, especially the GMs that entertain players (you know, HI, HELLO, HOW ARE YOU?)All Friendly and Party Up
- Must have Repeatable EXP Quests or custom of it which is like the same except for the mobs/items to hunt. /ok Yea there are EXP Quest Costom Ones.

Minor:

- May have a custom town No it's Prontera
- May have a custom hats/wings for the looks with no stats Costom Hats yes.. questable not OP Stats
- Donation items must be available from the cash shop Yes, no OP Items
- Newbie package (I'll be going on a solo flight, so please? XD)Yep!

FlavusRO Homepage currently Maintrance so dont wonder about Offline modus. Newbies get Freebies like Field manual and 1x Bubble Gum
40+ Player and getting everyday new Members.

Regards,

SloMo

Washi

How about Earthbound Ragnarok Online, our community is growing rapidly as you can tell via our active forums, we are set to launch on 24th November and are confident that we will have a 40+ player count.

www.eb-ro.com

Nekoruchii

I would like to try ebRO once its open. :)

So far Resurgence and Flavus is good, although, I still need to stay longer to find out if they're good. I feel like I logged in on the wrong time. /ok